New Poll: Trump Increases 30 Point Lead Over DeSantis (54% - 24%)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The people know who they want as president.

Trump Posts Strongest Lead Yet Over DeSantis

β€’ Trump β€” 54%
β€’ DeSantis β€” 24%
β€’ Pence β€” 6%
β€’ Cheney β€” 3%
β€’ Haley β€” 3%
β€’ Hutchinson β€” 1%
β€’ Ramaswamy β€” 1%
β€’ Pompeo β€” 1%
β€’ Sununu β€” 1%
β€’ Christie β€” 1%
β€’ Sununu β€” 1%

March 24-27

The people who thought DeSantis was going to be a national thing were deluding themselves. Trump is the MAGA deity. They weren't going to choose an apostle over cheeto Jesus.

What the poll shows is that 46 percent of Republicans do not want Trump

Get the race down to two candidates and it will become much closer

β€’ Trump β€” 54%
β€’ DeSantis β€” 24%
β€’ Pence β€” 6%
β€’ Cheney β€” 3%
β€’ Haley β€” 3%
β€’ Hutchinson β€” 1%
β€’ Ramaswamy β€” 1%
β€’ Pompeo β€” 1%
β€’ Sununu β€” 1%
β€’ Christie β€” 1%
β€’ Sununu β€” 1%

March 24-27
Good. DeSantis is a threat to Biden. Trump just got rid of that threat

I like Trump as the #1 candidate, followed by Ramaswami, Pompeo and DeSantis. All the others are jokes and neocons who would never be able to handle the biased onslaught of the MSM.

Good. DeSantis is a threat to Biden. Trump just got rid of that threat

There's theories that this is what they wanted, see. They wanted the base to rally around Trump because even Demented Joe can beat him.

Joe can't beat any other candidate on the R docket. And they know it.

I like Trump as the #1 candidate, followed by Ramaswami, Pompeo and DeSantis. All the others are jokes and neocons who would never be able to handle the biased onslaught of the MSM.

If we nominate Trump we will lose again. Yes, surely, the Left lost their minds (the little they had to begin with) and viciously and unfairly persecuted him. But he also made some bad errors along the way.

We need another candidate and when the shoddy Left tries the same playbook on that R, the independents will be repulsed.

Trump is a non-starter in the general.

It's way too early to look at any pill and when has a poll ever been accurate? We are entitled too see Desantis debate trump and hopefully it gets heated. That's when things will slide into desantis favor.

It's way too early to look at any pill and when has a poll ever been accurate? We are entitled too see Desantis debate trump and hopefully it gets heated. That's when things will slide into desantis favor.

I don’t think DeSantis will do well in a debate with Trump

Normally, Trumps antics and rants do not carry well in a debate. But Republicans love that stuff. Being β€œPresidential” doesn’t work with Republicans

Trump will steal his lunch money

I don’t think DeSantis will do well in a debate with Trump

Normally, Trumps antics and rants do not carry well in a debate. But Republicans love that stuff. Being β€œPresidential” doesn’t work with Republicans

Trump will steal his lunch money
Name calli g, interrupting, all that doesn't resonate well with people. If desantis stays calm and cool while being called names he will take a sizeable lead.

Name calli g, interrupting, all that doesn't resonate well with people. If desantis stays calm and cool while being called names he will take a sizeable lead.

DeSantis could attack Trump for lying about winning the election, Jan 6, being impeached twice, being indicted……

But Republicans are not allowed to talk about that stuff

If we nominate Trump we will lose again. Yes, surely, the Left lost their minds (the little they had to begin with) and viciously and unfairly persecuted him. But he also made some bad errors along the way.

We need another candidate and when the shoddy Left tries the same playbook on that R, the independents will be repulsed.

Trump is a non-starter in the general.
I don't agree. Trump was excellent at policy and getting things done in spite of the obstruction he got from the establishment. He could have been spectacular with any Democrat support. But he did make some bad appointments like Sessions and Wray and he had to continually fight the establishment deep state hierarchy to get anything done for the people or the country. The establishment will hold onto their easy money schemes and fight anyone like Trump to the end. As far as Trump's mistakes go, I think most of them were magnified so much by the MSM that it became impossible to see the mistake from the hype.

β€’ Trump β€” 54%
β€’ DeSantis β€” 24%
β€’ Pence β€” 6%
β€’ Cheney β€” 3%
β€’ Haley β€” 3%
β€’ Hutchinson β€” 1%
β€’ Ramaswamy β€” 1%
β€’ Pompeo β€” 1%
β€’ Sununu β€” 1%
β€’ Christie β€” 1%
β€’ Sununu β€” 1%

March 24-27

Republicans want to commit suicide.

I don't agree. Trump was excellent at policy and getting things done in spite of the obstruction he got from the establishment. He could have been spectacular with any Democrat support. But he did make some bad appointments like Sessions and Wray and he had to continually fight the establishment deep state hierarchy to get anything done for the people or the country. The establishment will hold onto their easy money schemes and fight anyone like Trump to the end. As far as Trump's mistakes go, I think most of them were magnified so much by the MSM that it became impossible to see the mistake from the hype.

Trump had no clue about policy. He talked about a great healthcare plan. Never got it. Trump's policies were unpopular.

Forum List

Back