New poll shows Trump's favorable and unfavorable numbers after the indictment versus before

Some people think the indictment will help trump. Other things it will hurt him. New results shed light on the effects of the NY indictment:

Cherry picked, but nothing new for you guys. Even most democrats believe the charges are politically motivated. You conveniently don't factor out that Independents, who are the ones who decide many elections, also believe the charges are Trumped up for political purposes.

Some people think the indictment will help trump. Other things it will hurt him. New results shed light on the effects of the NY indictment:

Toon.jpg

Cherry picked, but nothing new for you guys. Even most democrats believe the charges are politically motivated. You conveniently don't factor out that Independents, who are the ones who decide many elections, also believe the charges are Trumped up for political purposes.
You were a hypocrite in your comment. You accuse me of cherry picking and then you went on to cherry pick one particular poll question: "politically motivated".

What you didn't say is that a lot of people who view it as political motivated also agree with the indictment.

You were a hypocrite in your comment. You accuse me of cherry picking and then you went on to cherry pick one particular poll question: "politically motivated".

What you didn't say is that a lot of people who view it as political motivated also agree with the indictment.
So, you admit you offered up cherry picked stats. Maybe there is hope for you after all.

You conveniently don't factor out that Independents, who are the ones who decide many elections, also believe the charges are Trumped up for political purposes.
You conveniently (convenient for me) asked me about independents, and you will regret it:
1681142723077.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, maybe he figures he lives and dies by the base. Maybe he knows he has the rubes, and if he loses, maybe their next Insurrection will work.

He's spoken exclusively to them, in their language, diddling their emotions, for seven years now. He's not going to change now.

There's no way of knowing what goes in the mind of a person like that for sure.

Forum List

Back