New Poll Shows Biden and Harris Losing Ground FAST, Hispanic and Black Voters Will Be Backing Trump

Meanwhilie, back in reality, the Harris pick resulted in a swing in latino and black votes to Biden.

---
The announcement of Sen. Kamala Harris as running mate produced a massive uptick in support for the Democratic ticket, a boost of 11 points for African Americans and 15 points for Latinos.
---

Hence, the Trump cult hysteria.

If Biden loses even 5% of the black vote, it’s over.

What is the MINIMUM of the Black AND Hispanic vote that The Donald would need? Do you know?
Difficult to say exactly what it would need to be. President Trump got 29% of the Hispanic vote, and got 8% of the black vote.
If he increases those numbers with blacks and Hispanics, then he would have to lose a lot more points with whites for Biden to still win.

Hopefully too many whites are not stupid and suicidal to vote for Beijing Biden!

What is the MINIMUM of the Black AND Hispanic vote that The Donald would need? Do you know?
All that matters is that Trump already has far more than Hillary did......................

Yes but what actually matters is that THEY go OUT to vote in PERSON and not either stay at home and not vote OR they vote by the sinister Mail-In-Ballot thing.

My youngest son was telling me while ago that the guy who washes his vehicles and has a land scaping company, A Mexican, HATES Joe Biden- was laughing about the convention being a husckster shit show-

Difficult to say exactly what it would need to be. President Trump got 29% of the Hispanic vote, and got 8% of the black vote.
If he increases those numbers with blacks and Hispanics, then he would have to lose a lot more points with whites for Biden to still win.

Hopefully too many whites are not stupid and suicidal to vote for Beijing Biden!

NO self-respecting White would vote for such a vile ANTI-WHITE party as the Democrats and so ANY White who votes for them is a Self-Hating White who HOPEFULLY has NOT bred because it's a GOOD thing that their Defective DNA dies with THEM.

My youngest son was telling me while ago that the guy who washes his vehicles and has a land scaping company, A Mexican, HATES Joe Biden- was laughing about the convention being a husckster shit show-

And a fair amount of ex-Dem Hispanics came out to support Trump when he was in Yuma last week!

Meanwhilie, back in reality, the Harris pick resulted in a swing in latino and black votes to Biden.

---
The announcement of Sen. Kamala Harris as running mate produced a massive uptick in support for the Democratic ticket, a boost of 11 points for African Americans and 15 points for Latinos.
---

Hence, the Trump cult hysteria.
The most recent Ipsos-ABC poll reveals an important fact about the upcoming election —the selection of Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., as Biden’s vice presidential candidate is a big mistake that could cost him the election.

So much for your concept of reality.

How Harris Hurts Biden

Polls show that 81% of African Americans want a police presence in their neighborhoods, and with the Democrats working so hard to get rid of the police and the President supporting the police, that is likely to make some difference in how African Americans vote.

In addition, polls show that Democrats are much less likely than Republicans to vote if they have to go to the polls, which is why Pelosi is so frantic about the government spending $25 billion to make sure the USPS can handle the volume of ballots she needs, however, a NPR report says that 500,000 mail in votes were rejected in the recent primaries, mostly for being late or improperly filled out, and the majority of rejected ballots came from young voters or "voters of color".

All of this, of course, favors Republican candidates.

a big mistake that could cost him the election.
I still believe Democrats don't want to win- because the coming implosion could then be blamed on them and I guess they believe things will return to what we had (the word normal is bandied about frequently)-

Polls show that 81% of African Americans want a police presence in their neighborhoods, and with the Democrats working so hard to get rid of the police and the President supporting the police, that is likely to make some difference in how African Americans vote.

In addition, polls show that Democrats are much less likely than Republicans to vote if they have to go to the polls, which is why Pelosi is so frantic about the government spending $25 billion to make sure the USPS can handle the volume of ballots she needs, however, a NPR report says that 500,000 mail in votes were rejected in the recent primaries, mostly for being late or improperly filled out, and the majority of rejected ballots came from young voters or "voters of color".

I think after November 3rd President Trump will still be President and the Republicans will control Congress. Kevin McCarthy will be Speaker of the House and Mitch McConnell will be Senate Majority Leader.

I think after November 3rd President Trump will still be President and the Republicans will control Congress. Kevin McCarthy will be Speaker of the House and Mitch McConnell will be Senate Majority Leader.
You convinced me.

You convinced me.
I feel about this coming election about the same as i felt about the 1984 election.

You convinced me.
I feel about this coming election about the same as i felt about the 1984 election.
A lot of things can happen between now and Nov 3, but at this point I think it looks good for the President and for the Republicans holding on to the Senate. I am less confident about the House.

After racist comments and policies echoed by both Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris, it looks like their actions have backfired when it comes to support from the black and Hispanic communities.

Biden is Losing National Popular Vote Lead Fast
Just days after the Biden campaign chose Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate, his national popular vote lead dissipated seemingly overnight.

But But But CNN said....................................................
Fake news

The most recent Ipsos-ABC poll reveals an important fact about the upcoming election —the selection of Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., as Biden’s vice presidential candidate is a big mistake that could cost him the election.

That's a Newsmax opinion piece, not a poll.

Remember, you can't gaslight us. We know the Harris pick is very popular.

No I'm sorry that is not realistic. As a Pragmatist I have to deal in Realism and NOT what I would LIKE to happen. Also in Politics like many other things you can't be complacent.

My prediction at THIS TIME is that IF Creepy Joe is NOT more than 5% AHEAD in the final polls then The Donald again will win the Electoral College and Creepy Joe will win the Popular Vote. I believe that the Democrats will keep control of The House and very probably pick up some more seats, I think the Republicans will keep control of The Senate but will LOSE the Arizona Senate seat to the Democrat (Martha McSally to lose) and Creepy Joe will NOT Concede Defeat under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, the MSM will run with 24/7 Russian Interference etc Creepy Joe will LITERALLY form a Transition Team and the MSM will do 24/7 PR for him and it.

There will be MASSIVE violence across EVERY American State, it will be WORSE than what has already been happening with the riots and the looting.

In this Scenario # 1 it is not outside the realm of possibility then that The House votes for Creepy Joe to be President and The Senate votes for The Donald to be President - remember RULES are ONLY for Rightists to follow and NOT for Leftists to follow.

In Scenario # 2 we would have in the Electoral College STATES called for The Donald but then PULLED BACK eg. North Carolina and Florida so that NOBODY gets to the 270 EC votes needed and EVERYTHING hangs in the air and the whole thing drags on for more than a MONTH and EVERYONE is going to Court and suing and counter-suing over things like Mail-In Ballots and other things. IF the Democrats aka Communists take it ALL the way to The US Supreme Court ala Al Gore vs G. W. Bush with JOHN ROBERTS on that Court can you say he would side with The Donald OR side with the Democrats aka Communists? Considering that John Roberts has a thing for siding with the Leftists on that Court already.

There will be MASSIVE violence across EVERY American State, it will be WORSE than what has already been happening with the riots and the looting.

Behind closed doors The International Globalists will give the order to assassinate The Donald.

I'm sorry my Prediction is so dark and depressing, but knowing what we know about the Leftists aka Communists and The International Globalists I feel that we NEED to be realistic as to WHAT The Donald is up against now.

My feeling is that in a NORMAL ELECTION The Donald wins hands down, but it's NOT going to be a NORMAL ELECTION. My hope is that The Donald already has a PLAN for combating what is going to happen on Election Night and the days and the month AFTER Election Night....he MIGHT even need the US Marines stationed literally OUTSIDE The White House to protect him from the feral fanatical Commie Mob.

Last edited:

No I'm sorry that is not realistic. As a Pragmatist I have to deal in Realism and NOT what I would LIKE to happen. Also in Politics like many other things you can't be complacent.

My prediction at THIS TIME is that IF Creepy Joe is NOT more than 5% AHEAD in the final polls then The Donald again will win the Electoral College and Creepy Joe will win the Popular Vote. I believe that the Democrats will keep control of The House and very probably pick up some more seats, I think the Republicans will keep control of The Senate but will LOSE the Arizona Senate seat to the Democrat. Creepy Joe will NOT Concede Defeat under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, the MSM will run with 24/7 Russian Interference etc Creepy Joe will LITERALLY form a Transition Team and the MSM will do 24/7 PR for him and it.

In this Scenario # 1 it is not outside the realm of possibility then that The House votes for Creepy Joe to be President and The Senate votes for The Donald to be President - remember RULES are ONLY for Rightists to follow and NOT for Leftists to follow.

In Scenario # 2 we would have in the Electoral College STATES called for The Donald but then PULLED BACK eg. North Carolina and Florida so that NOBODY gets to the 270 EC votes needed and EVERYTHING hangs in the air and the whole thing drags on for more than a MONTH and EVERYONE is going to Court and suing and counter-suing over things like Mail-In Ballots and other things. IF the Democrats aka Communists take it ALL the way to The US Supreme Court ala Al Gore vs G. W. Bush with JOHN ROBERTS on that Court can you say he would side with The Donald OR side with the Democrats aka Leftists? Considering that John Roberts has a thing for siding with the Leftists on that Court already.

Behind closed doors The International Globalists will give the order to assassinate The Donald.

I'm sorry my Prediction is so dark and depressing, but knowing what we know about the Leftists aka Communists and The International Globalists I feel that we NEED to be realistic as to WHAT The Donald is up against now.

My feeling is that in a NORMAL ELECTION The Donald wins hands down, but it's NOT going to be a NORMAL ELECTION. My hope is that The Donald already has a PLAN for combating what is going to happen on Election Night and the days and the month AFTER Election Night....he MIGHT even need the US Marines stationed literally OUTSIDE The White House to protect him from the feral fanatical Commie Mob.
I think this is not optimistic enough by far and it's high damn time for Republicans and President Trump supporters to act confident and not like puppies who have been beaten. :puke: :puke3:

Way over 5 percent of African Americans will refuse to loot and destroy, so it's over
35-40 percent of Blacks will vote for President Trump in my opinion:cool:

Wow that high of a percentage?
I highly doubt that. So many blacks are just brainwashed about this shit. I’ve worked with perfectly smart, professional blacks, that seem like they have common sense, but as soon as you hear them talking about racial issues they sound like leftwing cry babies.

Even if it’s just +2% more of the black vote for President Trump versus 2016, it will be significant.

The Hispanic vote is far more significant, and I think with the whole Goya foods debacle, we have a much better chance of increasing the Hispanic vote.

You convinced me.

The 1984 Election was a NORMAL Election unlike the 2020 Election, in 1984 America was NOT in the grip of a feral Communist MOB rioting, looting and trashing EVERYTHING in sight and DEMANDING Cancel Culture on ANYONE who isn't a Far Left Neo-Marxist Moonbat.

My prediction at THIS TIME is that IF Creepy Joe is NOT more than 5% AHEAD in the final polls then The Donald again will win the Electoral College and Creepy Joe will win the Popular Vote. I believe that the Democrats will keep control of The House and very probably pick up some more seats, I think the Republicans will keep control of The Senate but will LOSE the Arizona Senate seat to the Democrat. Creepy Joe will NOT Concede Defeat under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, the MSM will run with 24/7 Russian Interference etc Creepy Joe will LITERALLY form a Transition Team and the MSM will do 24/7 PR for him and it.

In Scenario # 2 we would have in the Electoral College STATES called for The Donald but then PULLED BACK eg. North Carolina and Florida so that NOBODY gets to the 270 EC votes needed and EVERYTHING hangs in the air and the whole thing drags on for more than a MONTH and EVERYONE is going to Court and suing and counter-suing over things like Mail-In Ballots and other things. IF the Democrats aka Communists take it ALL the way to The US Supreme Court ala Al Gore vs G. W. Bush with JOHN ROBERTS on that Court can you say he would side with The Donald OR side with the Democrats aka Leftists? Considering that John Roberts has a thing for siding with the Leftists on that Court already.

I think this is not optimistic enough by far and it's high damn time for Republicans and President Trump supporters to act confident and not like puppies who have been beaten. :puke: :puke3:

I was the ONLY one at this forum who correctly Predicted in 2016 that The Donald would win because he would win Pennsylvania, Michigan and either Minnesota or Wisconsin, I will Search within the hour for my post where I gave that Prediction.

I am standing by the Prediction I have just given, this because there are so MANY Dark Forces at work behind the scenes.

Forum List

Back