New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
antontoo
Sure. Just as soon as you have proof that those 80 million Bidung votes were good votes. You can't prove they were good votes. Just that they were votes and were counted as such.
Here is your proof dumbass:

Faun
Of course they did. No one disputes that.

What is disputed is where they came from. Votes will all be counted and have been but who sent the ballot in. No way to find that out. There were 80 million of them but who sent the paper ballots?? That's the question that won't be answered.

antontoo
Sure. Just as soon as you have proof that those 80 million Bidung votes were good votes. You can't prove they were good votes. Just that they were votes and were counted as such.
If there were fake ballots introduced into the count, then there would be more ballots than voters.

Don't just say it -- Prove it.

Faun
Of course they did. No one disputes that.

What is disputed is where they came from. Votes will all be counted and have been but who sent the ballot in. No way to find that out. There were 80 million of them but who sent the paper ballots?? That's the question that won't be answered.
Of course they did what? You don't even know how to use the quote feature on this forum. Am I supposed to guess which post you're referring to?

Gotta laugh at you. You hate Trump and because I support Trump I hate Bidung?? Sorry to disappoint but hating someone takes a great deal of energy and he just isn't worth it. I do feel kinda sorry for the guy cause he's in a hole and he keeps digging.
No, I didn't say that. I said you calling him names reveals you hate him.

Same as every election. According to you're nuttery, we've never had a legally elected president. That's how fucked in the head you are.

Want more proof? You have zero proof of fraud, despite your vapid claims of massive fraud.

:cuckoo:

Plenty of proof. You just don't want to believe it.

You are the one who said there has never been a legally elected President. Not me. Guess you're the one who is fucked in the head.

You have proof that those 80 million Bidung votes were valid despite your vapid claims that they are?? Didn't think so.

You are the one who said there has never been a legally elected President. Not me. Guess you're the one who is fucked in the head.

You have proof that those 80 million Bidung votes were valid despite your vapid claims that they are?? Didn't think so.
If you had any proof, you'd post it.

You post nothing because you have nothing.

Not sure who you think you're fooling?

Faun
I call lots of people names. Doesn't mean I hate them. Guess if you call someone a name you hate them.

Bidung isn't worth the effort of hating him.

If you had any proof, you'd post it.

You post nothing because you have nothing.

Not sure who you think you're fooling?
If you had proof you'd post it as well. All the proof you have is that there were 80 million votes.

If you had proof you'd post it as well. All the proof you have is that there were 80 million votes.
antontoo just posted it. The election results were certified.

Meanwhile, you're making a specific claim of fraud where fake ballots were counted. That would produce a count of ballots in excess of the number of voters. Counties track both numbers to look for fraud and/or mistakes.

So post your proof to back your nonsense that there were more ballots than voters...

Faun
Jesus are you thick. All that was certified was that 80 million votes had been cast. Not that they were valid votes.

Faun
Jesus are you thick. All that was certified was that 80 million votes had been cast. Not that they were valid votes.
LOL

Dumbfuck, if ballots were counted that weren't legit, again, the number of ballots counted would be greater than the number of voters.

Prove the ballot count was higher than the voter count.

It's obvious you can't or you would. Instead, all you're doing is bloviating.

antontoo
Sure I can. Just as you can.

Paper ballots delivers in the middle of the night in cars and trucks. Nothing official about any of it. Ballots counted after the counters had gone home. Dominion machines that took Trump votes and gave them to Biden. Loads of leeway for dishonesty in the 2020 election.

If you believe Bidung got 80 million true votes that makes you the asshole. LOL
NONE of that happened....you are believing in lies, fake news.... :(

Care4all
Of course it happened. It was all over the internet while the election was going on. Unless you think the internet is fake news.

Faun
Your welcome. You still haven't proven that Bidungs 80 million votes were valid.

Congrats.
Now you're lying. Yet more evidence you know you lost. Again, proof was posted. The election went through the same process as always. Ballots were counted, then canvassed. In some cases, counted again or audited. After which the results were certified. Then following any objections, certified by Congress.

YOU claim those results include fake ballots dropped off in the middle of the night that were counted but not caught during canvasing. If that actually occurred, and there's no evidence it did, the number of ballots would have exceeded the number of voters by the number of fake ballots.

You were challenged to prove your claim but you can't because you made it up. I can live with that.

:dance:

Yes, we have proof that the 80 million+ votes for Biden are valid:

They were certified by the states electoral commissions. That's all the proof that you or anyone else needs.

But you can keep denying reality, because you are:

DELUSIONAL!

Forum List

Back