New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Colin norris
Plenty of evidence that no one wanted to look at. How bout those Dominion machines that took Trump votes and gave them to Biden?? Voting machines with algorithms when no voting machine ever had algorithms.

Hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits by watchers who were there. Some were Dems. One Dem said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Lots of iffy shit with the 2020 election. No one wanted to look at any evidence. Called it all lies. Anyone who thinks Bidung got 80 million votes is living in la la land. The man never campaigned and when he did go out he had maybe a dozen people to ask him questions.

You believe as you wish. No way Bidung got 80 million votes. You will ignore any evidence that doesn't jibe with what you believe. Congrats. You voted for an incompetent boob who proves just how incompetent he is every day.
You're nuts. Dominion machines were audited and passed.

Colin norris
No way to present the evidence. Of course YOU believe all those paper ballots were kosher even if they were delivered and counted in the middle of the night with no supervisor around.

Oh and the Dominion machines all worked great.

And now we have an incompetent boob in the WH who has made one mess after another. Congrats.
^^^ More lies

You're nuts. Dominion machines were audited and passed.
Nah. Texas investigated the thoroughly and from what they found, they didn't use them. MIT also investigated them and found algorithms which no voting machine needs.

Your nuts.

Colin norris
How bout you present the evidence that all 80 million of those votes was a true vote. Bet you can't.

Oh and I don't hate anyone. Hate is a strong emotion and Bidung isn't worthy of it.

You still voted for an incompetent boob and I'm hoping the country can survive four very expensive years of the Bidung/Harris shit show. He shows his incompetence every day and just think. YOU voted for him. Congrats.
"Hate is a strong emotion and Bidung isn't worthy of it."

LOL

You wouldn't call him, "Bidung," if you didn't hate him.

"Hate is a strong emotion and Bidung isn't worthy of it."

LOL

You wouldn't call him, "Bidung," if you didn't hate him.
I call him Bidung cause the name fits. I don't hate anyone. But you sure do. You hate Trump and always have.

You should be hating your boy Bidung cause he sure has made a mess, actually two messes. If his infrastructure bill passes he will be making a third mess. Congrats. on your vote.

Faun
Just like he and you have proof that those 80 million votes Bidung got were real votes. Nah. You have no proof at all. LOL

Faun
Oh and you can prove those 80 million votes were kosher?? Didn't thinks so.
Moron, thats not how it works.

States certified their results. Those with close results had audits, lawsuits and follow ups by enforcement and DoJ.

None of these efforts to date found even a hint of widespread fraud.

You want to claim that there was massive fraud? PROOVE IT ASSHOLE. You shouldn't just belive whatever the fuck you want to and you especially should not expect for anyone to take your baseless fantasies seriously.

antontoo
Sure I can. Just as you can.

Paper ballots delivers in the middle of the night in cars and trucks. Nothing official about any of it. Ballots counted after the counters had gone home. Dominion machines that took Trump votes and gave them to Biden. Loads of leeway for dishonesty in the 2020 election.

If you believe Bidung got 80 million true votes that makes you the asshole. LOL

Nah. Texas investigated the thoroughly and from what they found, they didn't use them. MIT also investigated them and found algorithms which no voting machine needs.

Your nuts.
In case you don't already know it, you're out of your fucking mind.

Maricopa County’s election equipment and software passed all tests performed by two independent firms hired to conduct the forensic audit, according to reports by two federally certified Voting System Testing Laboratories.

Faun
Oh and you can prove those 80 million votes were kosher?? Didn't thinks so.
Of course. All 50 states canvassed their ballots and certified their counts; same as in every election. All you have to counter that is an empty, nuh-uh!

Last edited:
antontoo

Paper ballots delivers in the middle of the night in cars and trucks. Nothing official about any of it. Ballots counted after the counters had gone home. Dominion machines that took Trump votes and gave them to Biden. Loads of leeway for dishonesty in the 2020 election.

Look moron, I know you have a million have baked stories you heard somewhere. But I'm not interested in your someone-said-they-saw-something-they-are-not-sure-what bullshit.

Where is the SERIOUS EVIDENCE OF FRAUD?

Stuff that all these lawsuits Trump's well funded horde of lawyers missed.
Stuff that Trump's own DoJ did not find.
Stuff that none of the local enforcement agencies looked into.
Stuff that can help Powell, Guilliani and other "Kraken" insurection enthusiasts not get disbarred for the shameless abuse of the legal system for political games.

Come on nutter, lets have it.

Last edited:
Faun
They counted the votes of course. Just who made the votes. That's the question and you nor I can answer it. Still doesn't prove Bidungs 80 million votes were valid votes. Just proves that there were 80 million votes.

Last edited:
I call him Bidung cause the name fits. I don't hate anyone. But you sure do. You hate Trump and always have.

You should be hating your boy Bidung cause he sure has made a mess, actually two messes. If his infrastructure bill passes he will be making a third mess. Congrats. on your vote.
Nah, you wouldn't call him names if you didn't hate him. Sad really.

antontoo

:cuckoo:

antontoo
Sure. Just as soon as you have proof that those 80 million Bidung votes were good votes. You can't prove they were good votes. Just that they were votes and were counted as such.

Nah, you wouldn't call him names if you didn't hate him. Sad really.
Gotta laugh at you. You hate Trump and because I support Trump I hate Bidung?? Sorry to disappoint but hating someone takes a great deal of energy and he just isn't worth it. I do feel kinda sorry for the guy cause he's in a hole and he keeps digging.

Faun
They counted the votes of course. Just who made the votes. That's the question and you nor I can answer it. Still doesn't prove Bidungs 80 million votes were good votes. Just proves that there were 80 million votes.
Same as every election. According to you're nuttery, we've never had a legally elected president. That's how fucked in the head you are.

Want more proof? You have zero proof of fraud, despite your vapid claims of massive fraud.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back