New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Here is another poll. Zero in 10 don't give a damn.

TDS man, get some help, will ya?

It's not really about the former guy, it's about the mentality of a good portion of the GOP.
I've said that a thousand times. Either it's too complicated for them, or they don't want to believe it.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

I can't excuse 3/10 Republicans based on a BS poll. Worse yet I can't excuse leftists whose idea for leadership is a guy with dementia who was never his own man to begin with, and a woman with the lowest of character to run shit.

Which is worse, 3/10 Republicans who remain hopeful or 10/10 leftists who must be tarded or twisted?

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Don’t delude yourself into thinking this will happen lol. Be an adult about this, seriously.
And you know how the audits, which many States are now doing, will go?? Will Trump be reinstated?? I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it.

This should be in Conspiracy theories.

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Are you one of those three in ten?
I'd say its more that 3 in 10 and it will be 10 in 10 if we make it through four years of the incompetent ass you voted for.

Mac, do you always touch yourself when thinking of Trump? Inquiring minds want to know.

Why not? The Biden administration is a disaster, and everyone hates Harris. Reinstating Trump is probably the only thing that could save the DNC.
So you believe Trump will be reinstated in August?
Probably not, then again, I'd rather see the DNC shatter themselves than see Trump back in office. You folks don't even see the signs. You pretend there is some unrest in the GOP, but the civil war is going on in the DNC and by August it will a full blown conflagration.

Right wingers like to troll themselves. In fact they feed off each other raising the bar on conspiracy with each other daily. The more outlandish the more authentically right wing you are. It’s pathological.

Well you did ask and its not our fault you don't like the answers.
So you believe Trump will be reinstated in August?
I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it. It will all depend on what the audits show and what happens after that.
The audits by the Trumpster company?

How would that play out? Step by step.
From what I've read its not a Trump company doing the audits. The State hired them and I doubt they would hire a Trump company. How bout you??

Here is another poll. Zero in 10 don't give a damn.

TDS man, get some help, will ya?

It's not really about the former guy, it's about the mentality of a good portion of the GOP.
I've said that a thousand times. Either it's too complicated for them, or they don't want to believe it.

Well, when you have people like Claudette hopelessly wishing for Trump to be reinstated and then you have Votto chiming in telling us nobody cares then there is a tad bit of either purposeful ignorance going down or they are just not too bright. I suspect both situations are true and sometimes by the same posters.

Many know its a stupid conspiracy but won't allow themselves to say out loud what the normals already know. God forbid they Cheney themselves.

Right wingers like to troll themselves. In fact they feed off each other raising the bar on conspiracy with each other daily. The more outlandish the more authentically right wing you are. It’s pathological.
This is certainly a group pathology, such as the world has seen before.

30% of one of our major parties is this far down the rabbit hole. That is truly disturbing.

Forum List

Back