New Pentagon Diversity Chief ‘Reassigned’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He embarrassed Biden by getting caught. Remember the purge of those in the military who favored Trump?

“The Pentagon is now the Yale faculty lounge, but with cruise missiles. That should concern you,” Carlson said, adding that the U.S.’s military leadership has gone “woke.”

“His Facebook page gives some indication of who he is,” Carlson said. “On it you will find an attack on the police as racist, you’ll find crude BLM propaganda, you will find a photograph of Donald Trump holding a bible in front of a church. Next to Trump is a photograph of Adolf Hitler.”

He embarrassed Biden by getting caught. Remember the purge of those in the military who favored Trump?

“The Pentagon is now the Yale faculty lounge, but with cruise missiles. That should concern you,” Carlson said, adding that the U.S.’s military leadership has gone “woke.”

“His Facebook page gives some indication of who he is,” Carlson said. “On it you will find an attack on the police as racist, you’ll find crude BLM propaganda, you will find a photograph of Donald Trump holding a bible in front of a church. Next to Trump is a photograph of Adolf Hitler.”

Oh, he got a new job.

I thought by "reassigned" you meant he was going all Levine on us.

The French Revolution eventually started killing its own. Stalin eventually started murdering Communists.

We will see that pattern repeating with the modern left.

You mean somebody will eliminate Joe Biden? I think in view of the law, I will say no more on this subject.

Forum List

Back