New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

You ignored the link to where the paper was peer reviewed by the Cureus Journal of Medical Science. You idiots also ignore the fact that for 40 years Ivermectin has been used for humans as an anti-parasitic medication . Why do you hate science ?
Too bad Covid is viral...otherwise that horse de-wormer would do wonders!

As for the "journal"

1642593737391.png

Did you review the paper? You can and weigh in on it apparently. Me...I like science, doctors, legitimate medical journals, professionals, etc...

View attachment 589961

Smells like fake news. Also...nobody who gets covid is treated with horse dewormer when they go to a real hospital.

Take the jab; save your life and your family's future. Not that hard.

You have no idea why you think Ivermectin is bad.

Its bizarre.

Why are you calling it horse dewormer? Are you just a CNN parrot?

Why not call it dog dewormer? Why not call it a malaria drug?

Other than chicken soup, there is no out of hospital palliative drug available.

Test Positive, and they tell you to come back when you need a ventilator

~S~

Take the jab and you don't have to worry about ventilators and dying from Covid 19. Take horse de-wormer and you do. Those are the facts.

Too bad Covid is viral...otherwise that horse de-wormer would do wonders!

As for the "journal"

View attachment 589973

Did you review the paper? You can and weigh in on it apparently. Me...I like science, doctors, legitimate medical journals, professionals, etc...
Anyone who persists this long with the horse dewormer bullshit loses all credibility as a functioning adult. It was cute for a while to watch you guys pretend to be so stupid, but it's getting monotonous now.

PS -- Go get your booster, slave.

You have no idea why you think Ivermectin is bad.
It's homeopathic , considered pseudoscientific or alternative medicine.

Mainstream American medicine demonized this long ago

This particular case hails back do Dr Otto Warburg , 1931 Nobel laureate.....

who found that we ,as host to a virus, can survive low levels of PH a virus can not

this is why ivermectin has a good response as a palliative approach

~S~

You have never taken anything that also has use for animals?

Look at these horse antibiotics. You have never taken ANY of these, huh?

Time to stop responding to these disingenuous fools. They need to be shunned for their willful stupidity. Let them hang themselves out as complete idiots and then provide a stiff breeze for them to flop about in.

Forum List

Back