New Orleans vs Indianapolis

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
It's halftime right now but this is far from a meaningless game in it's implications for the first qtr of the 2014 regular season.

For one thing Drew Brees injury is real. He didn't play in the second qtr.

Indy is playing horrible both on offense and defense.

What the hell is wrong with #1 draft pick Andrew Luck? This is his third season now and he was voted rookie of the year in 2012.

He is visibly flustered... His QB rating for the last half of football is probably between 70-80.

Luck is certainly not living up to all of the expectations from the most prominent pundits.

I... HUGGY...have ALWAYS maintained that Luck is a bit of a fraud.

By that I mean he isn't what everyone thought he was and will be and today's performance has bared that out.

If Luck is supposed to be a future hall of fame QB like everyone with any media clout has maintained he absolutely should be acting like it by now. He is not.

All you have to do to see my point is watch the first half of tonights game and there is no other rational explaination.

New Orleans vs Indianapolis

I'm sorry, but neither of these cities has baseball teams.

It's halftime right now but this is far from a meaningless game in it's implications for the first qtr of the 2014 regular season.

What the hell is wrong with #1 draft pick Andrew Luck? This is his third season now and he was voted rookie of the year in 2012.

He is visibly flustered... His QB rating for the last half of football is probably between 70-80.

Luck is certainly not living up to all of the expectations from the most prominent pundits.

By that I mean he isn't what everyone thought he was and will be and today's performance has bared that out.

If Luck is supposed to be a future hall of fame QB like everyone with any media clout has maintained he absolutely should be acting like it by now. He is not.

All you have to do to see my point is watch the first half of tonights game and there is no other rational explaination.

I agree with you when it comes to Luck.
He's just not that special.

I agree with you when it comes to Luck.
He's just not that special.

yep.agreed as well.so far im not impressed with him either. He went into meltdown mode TWICE in the playoffs last year throwing THREE interceptions in back to back playoff games.

He got away with it the first time since it was against the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.the second time he didnt get so lucky though having them come against the cheatriots.

Yeah I started seeing things your way on that as well last year Hug when they couldnt even beat THE LAMBS at home of all places. they are suppose to have this great offense and he is suppose to be so great yet he stunk it up in that game towards the tail end of the season when you need to be gearing up for the playoffs and once it started, he showed that wasnt just one bad game as I just got done saying.

Back then when they lost that game to the Lambs i could not believe it,I said to myself back then-"Man how do you lose a game to the Lambs." especially when they didnt even have their starting quarterback.thats pretty bad.:uhoh3:

and I think its pretty safe to say now that the thursday night game of the packers and seahawks will be a preview of the NFC championship game.

Thats what I was telling you before,wont be the saints because thats not good for your starting quarterback to be hurt at this point. I was surprised you picked the saints anyways in the beginning for the Hawks to play in the NFC title game because they are a HORRIBLE team outdoors especially in the cold.

Forum List

Back