New O’Keefe Video: Cornell Dean Advises on Starting ISIS Club

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
This thread is opened in the POLITICS FORUM, because O'KEEFE'S EXERCISE DEMONSTRATES the POLITICAL REALITY THAT THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT IS COMPLICIT IN UNDERMINING US SECURITY BY PROMOTING THE INTERESTS OF THE ISLAMIC ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES.

New O’Keefe Video: Cornell Dean Advises on Starting ISIS Club:

Assistant Dean Tells a Project Veritas Investigative Journalist that the University Would Allow an ISIS Terrorist to Hold a “Training Camp” on Campus, Saying: “It Would be Like Bringing in a Coach to do a Training on a Sports Team”

Assistant Dean for Students Freely Gives Advice on how to Obtain University Funding to Send Care Packages to ISIS and Hamas

http://www.projectveritas.com/posts/news/new-o’keefe-video-cornell-dean-advises-starting-isis-club

Oh goody goody ... Yet another short fictional video by Brietbart's boy wonder.

Thing is, when it comes to enabling terrorists, Ronnie Ray-Gun got there first, the Bushes continued the tradition and most recently, 47 Repub traitors frosted the cake.

10432974_10152226558471275_7837199847487664027_n_zpsf3e6dbcd.png

• Banned

Thing is, when it comes to enabling terrorists, Ronnie Ray-Gun got there first, the Bushes continued the tradition and most recently, 47 Repub traitors frosted the cake.

So Afghan Rebels fighting the Soviets, equate to Terrorists?

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you...

(Reader: Again the issue is that the Left is complicit in promoting Islamic terrorism in the pursuit of undermining US Security... the above cited contributor is claiming that those fighting the Communists, are Terrorists. The post the same contributor has offered making the same claim against the Contras, is endless.)

This proving ONCE AGAIN that:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

And that is because Nature precludes the means for an individual to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

• Banned
Notice how the Left avoids this thread?

It's the incontrovertible TRUTH that drives off the Relativists...

See how that works?

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you...

(Reader: Again the issue is that the Left is complicit in promoting Islamic terrorism in the pursuit of undermining US Security... the above cited contributor is claiming that those fighting the Communists, are Terrorists. The post the same contributor has offered making the same claim against the Contras, is endless.)

And that is because Nature precludes the means for an individual to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

I notice you carefully avoided the FACTS I posted in favor of the FICTION of your op.

• Banned

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you...

I notice you carefully avoided the FACTS I posted in favor of the FICTION of your op.

Sadly Ludd... Your erroneous inference, drawn from a litany of misnomers, does not a fact make.

I can understand how the Intellectually Less Fortunate would LIKE for a deflective and deceitful MEME to represent fact, but nature sets the rules and it turns out that the addled notions of the lowly Relativist, are

IRRELEVANT!

Forum List

Back