New Moon in Scorpio

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"The U.S. chart will continue to have political standoffs this fall as a transiting Pluto makes for strong aspects. AND in early 2022, the U.S. goes through a Pluto return, which happens once every 248 years! After Pluto returns, the world will never be the same again. (More to come about that!)"

Watch this story by 𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 ππ€π‡πŒπˆπ€π’ | π€π’π“π‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π„π‘ on Instagram before it disappears.

Astrology Forecast for the Month of Scorpio 2021

We all have the sense that something Biblical is coming.

I knew a lady once many years ago. Just a normal everyday ditz who one day decided she was going to be a psychic. We laughed and laughed. How does one decide to be a psychic? Apparently you just do. Her name was Barbara Norcross and she got pretty rich. Astrology is nothing more than smoke and mirrors to distract from the fact that these people are making it all up for money.

I knew a lady once many years ago. Just a normal everyday ditz who one day decided she was going to be a psychic. We laughed and laughed. How does one decide to be a psychic? Apparently you just do. Her name was Barbara Norcross and she got pretty rich. Astrology is nothing more than smoke and mirrors to distract from the fact that these people are making it all up for money.
Kind of like actors, politicians and the media, huh? People who lie for a living.

"The U.S. chart will continue to have political standoffs this fall as a transiting Pluto makes for strong aspects. AND in early 2022, the U.S. goes through a Pluto return, which happens once every 248 years! After Pluto returns, the world will never be the same again. (More to come about that!)"

Watch this story by 𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 ππ€π‡πŒπˆπ€π’ | π€π’π“π‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π„π‘ on Instagram before it disappears.

Astrology Forecast for the Month of Scorpio 2021

We all have the sense that something Biblical is coming.
Thanks for the link, Frank, but I couldn't make any sense out of it.

i'm still waiting for the moon to be in the 7th house, & jupiter aligns with mars.

A lot of good things came out almost all at once at that time: Kabbalah made it into the general public, Carlos Castaneda, Kundalini Yoga, Transcendental meditation, Vatican II.

It was an interesting time

Forum List

Back