New Jersey governor says gatherings of 100 people now allowed, after he broke his own rules to attend a protest

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Stories about hypocritical dims never get old.

Wasn’t he killing Grandma when he attended the protest?

What a POS....along with every other left wing liberal lunatic who pushed the lockdown hoax on everyone.

Damn my Republican leaders in Mizzouri!

What a POS....along with every other left wing liberal lunatic who pushed the lockdown hoax on everyone.

Just to make sure I understand your evolving positions, you said "Lock-downs, seperation, minimizing the size of public gatherings was wrong for slowing the spread of Coronavirus", but "starting to reopen, more acceptance of less seperation with precautions, allowing larger public gatherings is wrong." Sounds like a political hack position to me. Hopefully my Republican Governor will not have to deal with your rebuke as he too supported lock downs, separation, taking precautions and has also moved the state into cautious reopening, relaxing many restrictions on gatherings in some areas. Of course I realize we only have the 32nd worse death toll in the country and is Republican, so maybe he will not lay awake at night over your internet abuse.

If the Gov disregards his own edict, everyone else can too. MN Gov did same thing and has to keep pushing the numbers higher after he is caught to avoid having to show up in court.

Just to make sure I understand your evolving positions, you said "Lock-downs, seperation, minimizing the size of public gatherings was wrong for slowing the spread of Coronavirus", but "starting to reopen, more acceptance of less seperation with precautions, allowing larger public gatherings is wrong." Sounds like a political hack position to me. Hopefully my Republican Governor will not have to deal with your rebuke as he too supported lock downs, separation, taking precautions and has also moved the state into cautious reopening, relaxing many restrictions on gatherings in some areas. Of course I realize we only have the 32nd worse death toll in the country and is Republican, so maybe he will not lay awake at night over your internet abuse.

Huh?

I said the initial lockdown was fine to flatten the curve, then once the curve was flattened, everything should have been opened and if you are at risk you should take precautions.

I am pointing out a Governor violating his own rules.

I didn’t think it was very complex to understand.

If the Gov disregards his own edict, everyone else can too. MN Gov did same thing and has to keep pushing the numbers higher after he is caught to avoid having to show up in court.

See, manonthestreet gets my point. It’s not calculus.

Forum List

Back