New house speaker's latest financial disclosure

Maga Mike smells fishy. His eyes are shifty. He can't look you in the eye because he's a fraud and a sodomite and a big disappointment to baby Jesus
I don't recall seeing you in the last meeting where we talked about him. Were you hiding under the table again?

You're asking purely speculative questions that aren't relevant. Heck, using your standard, we should accept questions about Quid Pro Joe secretly showering with his granddaughter. Any problems with those, or do we admit some things are just absurd because there's no basis for them (In Quid Pro's case, he didn't even acknowledge his granddaughter's existence for a long time, so no reason to think he has any contact with her)?

Like I said, find a crime there's a credible reason to think was done and we can investigate. Until then, you're just peeing into a hurricane, mad because you're getting wet.
There ya go.
Afraid of honest questions so like the MAGAT you are you go right into fantasies about little girls.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything.
Unlike MAGADUMIANS I don't need to make up crimes or have sexual fantasies.
I'm just asking questions.

They do indeed. Most still have ownership of things, but pool resources to help pay each other's expenses (especially medical).
It could explain perfectly and legally the horrifying discovery just made by the garbage analyzers who have now been sicked on Johnson.

Shows no assets. Not even a checking account. Nothing. Zero assets. No investments, no properties, nothing.

Seems pretty unlikely, don't you think? A congressman, even a back bencher, with no assets at all? Used to be a lawyer, won some pretty big settlements too, where is it all?

He probably gives the check to his wife and she does all the finances.

Many successful households have been run that way in America for a long time.

A better question is why are you so overly concerned about it? Is he your rep?

There ya go.
Afraid of honest questions so like the MAGAT you are you go right into fantasies about little girls.

Biden's showers with his daughter are not fantasies.

There ya go.

Wow, Quid Pro is famous for showering with his daughter, and THAT'S what you think? Now, what exactly do you think Johnson is hiding? I'll ask a few questions myself, since we're doing that.

1. Is he living far beyond the means of a Representative getting paid what Representatives get paid?
2. Is he maintaining two households like most Representatives are doing, one in Washington and one in his home district?
3. Is he sending his kids to school?
4. Has he suddenly and mysteriously become very wealthy?
5. Does he have a son who landed a very lucrative job with no apparent applicable skills?

Wow, this is fun.

Smart husbands recognize when their wives have financial acumen. That's even Biblical, where a good wife is praised for successfully running her house.

They are for you.
Dream on.
I know you wish it were so...
However we do have a verified diary account. I don't care one way or another but you're not going to just walk in and sling mud with impunity. Trump's probably worse....but Biden is right up there in the high percentile scum index.

However we do have a verified diary account. I don't care one way or another but you're not going to just walk in and sling mud with impunity. Trump's probably worse....but Biden is right up there in the high percentile scum index.
And the real shame is when they pretend it doesn't exist in the face of her actual written words.

A woman blaming her father for bad life decisions is hardly the same as Trump publicly proclaiming his desire to fuck his daughter, cheating on ALL of his wives, and a lifelong best buddydom with Epstein.

Trump's crap is real. Your fantasies about Biden are just that, fantasies.

A woman blaming her father for bad life decisions is hardly the same as Trump publicly proclaiming his desire to fuck his daughter, cheating on ALL of his wives, and a lifelong best buddydom with Epstein.

Trump's crap is real. Your fantasies about Biden are just that, fantasies.
Are you claiming that Ashley lied to her own diary?

A diary is a personal communication.
Lying to oneself is common.
Just look at the MAGA world where they think Trump is a man of God.
Do you have any credible evidence AT ALL that Ashley lied to her diary? Any at all?

Financial disclosures include the spouse and children as well.

He's an official in my government. If you don't think he's up to being more than a local rep you probably should vote him out.

Financial disclosures include the spouse and children as well.

He's an official in my government. If you don't think he's up to being more than a local rep you probably should vote him out.
Looks to me like he's complied with the law. What more do you want?

Forum List

Back