New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

First and foremost it's anti-American.

Here's the definition for ya.

^^^Yet another idiot who doesn't know it was the evangelical sects that provided the establishment clause to the Constitution in the first place, one of the key platforms of the Baptist sect in fact, and also elected Thomas Jefferson to VP and then President, almost to a man.

But these sicko gimps are fine with Rainbow flags and trying to get children to sexually mutilate themselves and taking toddlers to S&M street fairs.

Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.

Your main points are either misstated, illogical , or contradict each other

Freedom from religion is even rejected in Locke
Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God. Promises, covenants, and oaths, which are the bonds of human society, can have no hold upon an atheist. The taking away of God, though but even in thought, dissolves all.

You misstate freedom of religion, even in undeniable FOUNDERS
In his Farewell Address of September 1796, Washington called religion, as the source of morality, "a necessary spring of popular government," while Adams claimed that statesmen "may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand."

Illogical to attach the freedom of religion of the Speaker when
1) No law forbids it
2) No fellow Representative has taken your view
3) If you put up a anti-Appeal to Heaven flag you'd be grinning like it was an Olympic event.

John Locke

Anything that makes you sicko gimps wet themselves has to be fine. You assclowns love burning the American flag, so Johnsons' would make a fine replacement. Hopefully you and your fellow deviants get together and commit a mass suicide as a protest.

I would never burn an American Flag. And no, Johnson's flag would not be a fine replacement.

He's free to have the flag in his office. I fly the Swedish flag on my flagpole because it's my entitled right to do so. If my neighbors are offended well there's zero they can do.

Anything that makes you sicko gimps wet themselves has to be fine. You assclowns love burning the American flag, so Johnsons' would make a fine replacement. Hopefully you and your fellow deviants get together and commit a mass suicide as a protest.
The Establishment Clause of the First Amendment was codified by the Framers in anticipation of the likes of both you and Johnson.

We wonder why people like you make up vile lies about the President and his daughter. Karma is a bitch.
You calling his daughter a liar?
1650719929109.png

Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.
I live the butthurt you Moon Bats have.

If if was a queer banner or filthy ass BLM flag you little turds would be all happy with joy and talking about how inclusive he was.

His beliefs aren't unconstitutional.

Forcing them on the rest of us is.
Just be sure to let us know when he does it. That is the point after all, and why I keep saying to let us know when he does something unconstitutional. Thus far, I see no reason to believe he's going to do that.

Red herring fallacy.

Opposing discrimination against gay and transgender Americans has nothing to do with Johnson’s hostility toward the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Indeed, Johnson would advocate conjoining church and state along with codifying Christion dogma into secular law.

Like I've said elsewhere, be sure to let us know when he does something unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back