New GOP caucus to promote "Anglo Saxon Political Traditions"

It doesn't matter. Once the American people see their tax bills to pay for the "infrastructure" bill, the waiving of student loan debt, and reparations the Dems will lose the House and Senate easily. Especially after the market corrects itself.

Why not Celtic? Why not Norman? What's wrong with those people?
They're consumed by paranoia and rage. Decades of talk radio and the internet have turned them into something we haven't seen before. Not in this country, anyway.
They're consumed by paranoia and rage.
so is the side you have taken up with mac.....
Okie dokie!
prove me wrong.....
I'll issue the same invitation that I've offered many: Identify one (1) issue on which I have changed my opinion.

Or, you can start a thread about any issue, tag me, and challenge me to demonstrate where I disagree with the Dems.

So far, many invitations, no takers. Just accusations based on nothing. Just let me know.
i asked you to prove me wrong...........prove me wrong about what i said above.....is the left ALSO consumed by paranoia and rage?....if so why dont you say so?...come on mac be like you were at one time here,someone who isnt afraid to say the democrats are just as fucked as the republicans are...
How do I prove an opinion? Especially when I know it won't work? That's just silly. I gave up that here a long time ago.

And the first line of my sig has been there for YEARS: 1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".

My invitations remain. But I won't hold my breath.
an opinion? i stated a fact and you are just dancing away instead of saying yes or no to that fact....so i assume since you dont want to answer it you are saying that the left is not consumed by paranoia and rage......the old mac, not perverted by trump, would have had no problems answering that....
The invitation remains.
i think i just proved that you DONT think the left is also consumed by paranoia and rage....so trump fucked your head up that much?...well at one time you were a guy who had problems with both parties now i dont think so.....
Well, you're wrong, and it would be very easy to prove. But you won't take me up on my invitation.

That's on you, not me.
i asked you a simple question mac.....you dancing around and refusing to answer is on you not me.....your sig line was written 10 years ago...... and it has nothing to do with what i asked....
Good gawd.

It is my opinion that the right wing -- Trumpsters in particular -- have spent the last decades being whipped into a frenzy of rage and paranoia by talk radio and then the internet. It is my opinion that this rage and paranoia have centered on a changing national demographic and the fear that they are being "replaced" -- their words -- and exacerbated by the Left's non-stop leveraging of PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture.

It is my opinion that this rage and paranoia are more intense and misguided than rage and paranoia that we see on the Left. It is my opinion that, as with most issues, the two ends of our spectrum feed into the worst impulses and behaviors of the other. It is my opinion that this misguided rage and paranoia is only making it easier for the hardcore Left to push too far in their direction. I could provide examples of me saying that EVEN BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED, but I know that won't matter to you.

There. Have I covered everything to your satisfaction? I certainly want to help.
there was that so hard mac?....quit using your stupid sig line as your answer to everything....

Liberal overreach and failure.
Hard to find failure with the economy booming like never before and jobs flowing like never before...

Good luck with that.

It is not like Biden will start 2 losing wars (like Bush) completely crash the economy (like Bush) and then fuck up the biggest health crisis in US history (like Trump).

The GOP has nothing to run on in 2022

Hard to find failure with the economy booming like never before and jobs flowing like never before...

It's only been 3 months. Like never before? LOL!
Yeah, Biden's economic policies are super awesome!!

What are they again?

It is not like Biden will start 2 losing wars

No, he'll be like Clinton, fiddling while the world gets worse.
Will Biden lose Taiwan and Ukraine?

The GOP has nothing to run on in 2022

Except for liberal overreach and failure. See Clinton and Obama.
Good luck with that...

Bush was a failed president with failed results. Trump was a failed president with failed results.

No dem has ever failed as bad as Bush or Trump, and the results prove this... Keep reaching.

The GOP has done nothing to help the country or fix the Trump mess.

There was no 'Trump' mess.

They all opposed covid relief for Americans.

A flat-out lie. From late summer to December, the GOP had a valid covid relief package that actually HELPED America and Americans, while the Democrats blocked their efforts for electoral politics. Their current package is a political payoff to cronies with the American people as an afterthought.

They all opposed Biden's successful covid containment plan, and they will oppose the much needed infrastructure bill.

There is NO covid containment plan. They are planning on doing exactly what failed before. That plan FAILED to stop the spread (as if anything could) of covid and did nothing but destroy our economy and the lives of millions of Americans. Yeah, great plan.

Biden has fixed the Trump mess and gotten the country back on track.

There was no Trump mess, so he hasn't fixed anything and he definately has NOT put the country back on track. We are getting worse, are more divided, and are losing more and more liberties.

And the results and numbers prove this.

What results and what numbers?

America is booming and about to boom even more, to a level we have never ever seen before. All because of democrats.

America is booming because Xiden has implemented those policies we were demanding last spring. It was Biden and the Democrats who used a virus to destroy our economy for political power. A more detestable action can barely be found.

What does the GOP have to run on in 2022??

Not packing the courts.
Restoring the economy one state at a time
Border security
A return to liberty for the individual
A turning away from 'group-think' ideology that was responsible for 120 million deaths last century that infects the left now.

And a whole lot more.

The only accomplishment of the GOP is the new wacko America Caucus created by the pedophile (Gaetz) and the QANON queen (Majorie Greene).

Whine much? This is no more wacko than the Balck Caucus. I don't support it, but it doesn't harm Me or any other American.

The GOP is more divided than ever before, between the wackos and the super wackos, and they have no plan to help America

Have you taken a look at the Democrat party? Demanding an end to police. Proposing outlandish legislation that is intended to divide us even more. Lying to the American people about the courts and the border.

They are even beginning to eat their own.

A pathetic world view you have there.
Your tears make me happy !!!!!!

Enjoy the Biden boom 6+% GDP growth and millions of new jobs.

We are entering the most prosperous time in US history

Well, why even hide it at this point. Not terribly surprising, I guess.

A policy platform for the group, which calls itself the America First Caucus, declares that "a certain intellectual boldness is needed" in order to "follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation."

In a section describing its position on infrastructure, the caucus says it will "work towards an infrastructure that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture."

These people don't belong in our government.

They obviously have more allegiance to Europe than they do to the United States of America.

They should go back to Europe.

The GOP has done nothing to help the country or fix the Trump mess. They all opposed covid relief for Americans. They all opposed Biden's successful covid containment plan, and they will oppose the much needed infrastructure bill.

Biden has fixed the Trump mess and gotten the country back on track. And the results and numbers prove this. America is booming and about to boom even more, to a level we have never ever seen before. All because of democrats.

The only accomplishment of the GOP is the new wacko America Caucus created by the pedophile (Gaetz) and the QANON queen (Majorie Greene).

The GOP is more divided than ever before, between the wackos and the super wackos, and they have no plan to help America.

the failures of the dem party for starters,,
With the economy booming through the roof and Biden crushing covid, which Trump failed to do, that just won't be possible.

The success of America is all because of Biden and the Dems.
You need to give the economy a chance to slow down with the Biden regulations.
Come back in the fourth quarter when all of his business taxes are implemented.

A policy platform for the group, which calls itself the America First Caucus, declares that "a certain intellectual boldness is needed" in order to "follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation."

In a section describing its position on infrastructure, the caucus says it will "work towards an infrastructure that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture."

Since your side has no problem with their blatant racial promotions, why do you have a problem with this?

The communists have almost no chance in 2022. When China and Russia get through with Chicom Biden we will be ashes.

The GOP has done nothing to help the country or fix the Trump mess.

There was no 'Trump' mess.

They all opposed covid relief for Americans.

A flat-out lie. From late summer to December, the GOP had a valid covid relief package that actually HELPED America and Americans, while the Democrats blocked their efforts for electoral politics. Their current package is a political payoff to cronies with the American people as an afterthought.

They all opposed Biden's successful covid containment plan, and they will oppose the much needed infrastructure bill.

There is NO covid containment plan. They are planning on doing exactly what failed before. That plan FAILED to stop the spread (as if anything could) of covid and did nothing but destroy our economy and the lives of millions of Americans. Yeah, great plan.

Biden has fixed the Trump mess and gotten the country back on track.

There was no Trump mess, so he hasn't fixed anything and he definately has NOT put the country back on track. We are getting worse, are more divided, and are losing more and more liberties.

And the results and numbers prove this.

What results and what numbers?

America is booming and about to boom even more, to a level we have never ever seen before. All because of democrats.

America is booming because Xiden has implemented those policies we were demanding last spring. It was Biden and the Democrats who used a virus to destroy our economy for political power. A more detestable action can barely be found.

Not packing the courts.
Restoring the economy one state at a time
Border security
A return to liberty for the individual
A turning away from 'group-think' ideology that was responsible for 120 million deaths last century that infects the left now.

And a whole lot more.

Whine much? This is no more wacko than the Balck Caucus. I don't support it, but it doesn't harm Me or any other American.

The GOP is more divided than ever before, between the wackos and the super wackos, and they have no plan to help America

Have you taken a look at the Democrat party? Demanding an end to police. Proposing outlandish legislation that is intended to divide us even more. Lying to the American people about the courts and the border.

They are even beginning to eat their own.

A pathetic world view you have there.
Your tears make me happy !!!!!!

Enjoy the Biden boom 6+% GDP growth and millions of new jobs.

We are entering the most prosperous time in US history
I'm not crying. I am, however; working on getting the treasonous regime in power right now removed in four years.

But thank you for your concession of defeat.

The Twilight Zone episode 'To Serve Man' is a perfect metaphor for the dangers of Democrat party rule.

Humankind refuses to solve its own problems, relying instead on the hope of being saved by an all-powerful, beneficent ruling class that promises to deliver a utopian future to all who will take the journey to a new world.

In the end, they are eaten.

1618675215898.png

I'll wait for a credible source.

No you won't.

If you actually wanted to know about this all you had to do was copy and paste the title of the article into a search then hit enter.

Or you can use your own keywords to bring up on a search.

I just used the title of the article. Then hit enter. A ton of articles came up including one from Fox News reporting the exact same thing only from the point that McCarthy sent out a rebuke to the group.

But you didn't even take a second to do that because it's a very inconvenient truth that you don't want to believe.

Coward.

No you won't.

If you actually wanted to know about this all you had to do was copy and paste the title of the article into a search then hit enter.

I just used the title of the article. Then hit enter. A ton of articles came up including one from Fox News reporting the exact same thing only from the point that McCarthy sent out a rebuke to the group.

But you didn't even take a second to do that because it's a very inconvenient truth that you don't want to believe.

Coward.
The google that has been manipulating search results that skew to the left while hiding information that is damaging to the leftwing narrative?

That google?

If namecalling is all you have....

Only minorities should be allowed to have pride in their culture. Its super evil when white people do it.

Is there a "Congressional Black Caucus?" What's the big fucking deal if they did?

anglo-saxon ethos ?? Like Trial by combat? -----checking witches for moles and----if they SINK in water?
Im pretty sure that kind of stuff still takes place in Africa.

it didn’t take the loser democrats to put our Country in harms way. It’s a damn mess and we don’t even know who is calling the shots for sleepy Joe.
All prices have sky rocketed just To begin with, gas and food. The list is growing more day by day.
The democrats wont be so high and mighty when all the illegal immigrants take their jobs.
That would be hard since my job is retirement.

No you won't.

Coward.
The google that has been manipulating search results that skew to the left while hiding information that is damaging to the leftwing narrative?

That google?

If namecalling is all you have....
Use "Duckduckgo". It can link to chrome, but it doesnt track you, and your searches wont hide pro right wing stories. Go test it out. You will be surprised by how well it works. Joe Rogan turned me onto that search engine.

These people don't belong in our government.

They obviously have more allegiance to Europe than they do to the United States of America.

They should go back to Europe.
thats about as stupid as many righties telling American born minorities to go back to where they came from....you sound just like them dana....

Forum List

Back