Bush says if GOP stands for 'White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism, then it's not going to win anything

I suppoted GW against algore, but that's like eating a shit sandwich rather than starve to death.

I don't think GW is a malicious person, certainly part of the globalist elite but that is the world he grew up in.

Alan Keyes really should have won in 2000, we let the media tell us Bush was the only one who had a chance to win though. In fact 2016 was the only year the voters rejected media manipulation and Trump ended up winning, with Ted Cruz in 2nd. The RINO candidates were rejected outright, and hopefully that trend continues.

Never a fan of GW and I never voted for him.

And to show how stupid he is, Trump had the highest percentage of minority voters than any Republican since 1960.

President Trump actively courted black and Latino voters.
These fools are whistling past the graveyard.

The GOP does not stand for 'White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism' under Trump the GOP stood for America and Americans first...Americans of all colors....I don't know what George stands for and he was president for 8 wasted years.....remember that nobody judge he tried to shove on us for his SCOTUS pick? He is a clown...stick to water colors George...​

1620107291523.png

The guy who burned trillions in a desert while China laughed all the way to the bank and told them "please, go chase the terrorists, go America. Yeah!". Of course, just as the conservatives in Canada did two decades ago, he is jumping on the "the party is not inclusive enough" to try and deflate the movement that is making HIM even more irrelevant than he already is. This isn't your party anymore pal, it's for the people who are tired of losing.

Does this low-I.Q Neo-Con insult to human intellect understand that Trump won more minority votes than any GOP candidate and had record numbers for a president in re-election? Bush needed billions, his dads name and a recount to win his first election that many Dems still say wasn't on the level.

When CNN is drooling all over you, you know it's because this guy represents all of the failure that has allowed China to become top dog, while a handful of conmen in the West made cash (only temporarily, though they are too thick to understand this).

China is dividing America and this selfish fool is helping them...yet again...I almost feel ashamed supporting Bush. I did so because I support the American People. Apparently he doesn't feel the same way.

MSS must be having a field day with their annual foreign recruitment drive. The West is open for business and you can bet many security agents are jumping ship.

Washington (CNN)Former President George W. Bush again criticized what he sees as a Republican Party that is not inclusive enough, arguing that if it stands for "White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism, then it's not going to win anything."

The comments by the 43rd President -- who has recently critiqued the modern GOP with a candor that has been unusual for him in retirement -- speak to a rift in the party that has one side urging a doubling-down on former President Donald Trump's brand of nativist politics and another that wants to return to the more traditional GOP that Bush once led.

Bush made the remark in a podcast interview with The Dispatch last week in response to a question about members of the Republican Party who planned to start a caucus pushing for "Anglo-Saxon political tradition" and Republicans who peddled the falsehood that the 2020 election was stolen. Bush, who said he does not believe the election was stolen, told The Dispatch that while he believes Republicans will eventually govern again, "if the Republican Party stands for exclusivity -- you know, it used to be country clubs, now evidently it's White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism -- then it's not going to win anything."

It's far from clear, however, if the former President's guidance will find an audience among a GOP whose leaders are reluctant to defy former President Donald Trump and his base.
djdjcjjcjfkfkfkmfmf.jpg

Bush doesn't seem to understand that the Left loathes wasps.
They have been expressing their contempt in movies, TV shows, Academia, Press......for decades.
It's the Left who divides Americans.
Bush virtue preening.

The worst attack on the USA occurred under the watch of Bush #43. The worst response to the attack on the USA occurred under the watch of Bush #43. Bush #43's friends like Crooked Hillary are still insisting on the USA staying in Afghanistan, for example. Obviously we have to stay in Iraq to keep searching for the WMD's Colon Powell insisted were there, and in Syria to get rid of the chemical weapons that they use on their own people. The slave markets in Libya are okay though because Crooked Hillary had an enemy of Neoconism assassinated.

Last edited:
Now GWB is a ‘RINO.’

If Republicans aren’t careful they’re going to run out of ‘real’ Republicans.
“Real Republicans” are spineless bitches and have been for decades...nobody wants to be considered a “Real Republican“....That’s why Trump owns the Republican Party now. ANYBODY not feverishly practicing Trumpology is a RINO.

The guy who burned trillions in a desert while China laughed all the way to the bank and told them "please, go chase the terrorists, go America. Yeah!". Of course, just as the conservatives in Canada did two decades ago, he is jumping on the "the party is not inclusive enough" to try and deflate the movement that is making HIM even more irrelevant than he already is. This isn't your party anymore pal, it's for the people who are tired of losing.

Does this low-I.Q Neo-Con insult to human intellect understand that Trump won more minority votes than any GOP candidate and had record numbers for a president in re-election? Bush needed billions, his dads name and a recount to win his first election that many Dems still say wasn't on the level.

When CNN is drooling all over you, you know it's because this guy represents all of the failure that has allowed China to become top dog, while a handful of conmen in the West made cash (only temporarily, though they are too thick to understand this).

China is dividing America and this selfish fool is helping them...yet again...I almost feel ashamed supporting Bush. I did so because I support the American People. Apparently he doesn't feel the same way.

MSS must be having a field day with their annual foreign recruitment drive. The West is open for business and you can bet many security agents are jumping ship.

Washington (CNN)Former President George W. Bush again criticized what he sees as a Republican Party that is not inclusive enough, arguing that if it stands for "White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism, then it's not going to win anything."

The comments by the 43rd President -- who has recently critiqued the modern GOP with a candor that has been unusual for him in retirement -- speak to a rift in the party that has one side urging a doubling-down on former President Donald Trump's brand of nativist politics and another that wants to return to the more traditional GOP that Bush once led.

Bush made the remark in a podcast interview with The Dispatch last week in response to a question about members of the Republican Party who planned to start a caucus pushing for "Anglo-Saxon political tradition" and Republicans who peddled the falsehood that the 2020 election was stolen. Bush, who said he does not believe the election was stolen, told The Dispatch that while he believes Republicans will eventually govern again, "if the Republican Party stands for exclusivity -- you know, it used to be country clubs, now evidently it's White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism -- then it's not going to win anything."

It's far from clear, however, if the former President's guidance will find an audience among a GOP whose leaders are reluctant to defy former President Donald Trump and his base.

The Bush Family Dynasty is the pinnacle of "white anglo saxon protestantism". Dubya really needs to look in the mirror and accept his own identity.

BTW, Trump reached out to people that look nothing like the Bushes. Isn't that what the Republicans should do, or should they be content on 2nd place finishes?

Never a fan of GW and I never voted for him.

And to show how stupid he is, Trump had the highest percentage of minority voters than any Republican since 1960.

President Trump actively courted black and Latino voters.
Trump lost the election.

Forum List

Back