New From the Sunshine State

Just a couple more questions, and you'll be good to go.
1. There is something wrong with everybody here. You could accurately call this the island if misfit toys. Not to embarrass you, but just so we will know, how crazy are you? On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is "I occasionally talk to myself" to 10 is "trump is the real president, and I named all my children Ted to honor Ted Cruz, just how crazy are you?
2. What horrible event scarred your life so bad till you spiraled down to end up here?
3. Oh. and in case you think coming here was a mistake, you should know that you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

o
1. I personally think Trump won the 2020 election. I know for certain there is beyond sufficient evidence Joe Biden did NOT necessarily win (the evidence does not suggest Trump won either though but just that the results are utterly inconclusive). But I don't think Mar a Lago is some off base White House and he's really calling the shots and the military is going to swoop in.

1a. I'm not a big fan of Ted Cruz. There's only a handful of politicians in Congress right now that I think aren't part of this Establishment MIC. Cruz is not one of them.

2. Just a Google search lol

3. Got that pink champagne on ice??

Well thanks for joining. :)
Indeed,your a very interesting individual.one criminal politician speaking of another criminal politician,don’t forget to mention thst little item in the podcast now.lol

1. I personally think Trump won the 2020 election. I know for certain there is beyond sufficient evidence Joe Biden did NOT necessarily win (the evidence does not suggest Trump won either though but just that the results are utterly inconclusive). But I don't think Mar a Lago is some off base White House and he's really calling the shots and the military is going to swoop in.

1a. I'm not a big fan of Ted Cruz. There's only a handful of politicians in Congress right now that I think aren't part of this Establishment MIC. Cruz is not one of them.

Your wasting your time on him,everybody otherhan smoking op will tell you he is USMBs resident troll,thst talking with him is like talking to a brick wall.anybody who cannot see the overwhelming evidence biden stole the election is a paid shill fir the dnc committee and we have several dozens of them here like him thst have penetrated this site.thank god fir the ignore list.

Indeed,your a very interesting individual.one criminal politician speaking of another criminal politician,don’t forget to mention thst little item in the podcast now.lol

Huh? All I was doing was being friendly and welcoming them.

Whats up, folks? Stumbled upon this site in some search results and started looking around. My kind of place. I'm an amateur podcaster and journalist and already found some good clips to use in one of my episodes (Biden on Whitmer back in 2020).

Thanks for having me!
I do not remember having you.

After reading your post, I'd say you've had way too much to drink already. No problem. We've got drunks here too. (See Granpa)

Forum List

Back