New Footage Identifies FULLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS, moments before POLICE ENGAGE Jan 6th protesters

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just obtained footage shows clearly peaceful protesters just moments before Capitol police engaged Jan 6th protesters.

The footage was obtained and posted by Jack Posobiec on Twitter Sunday night..

(Excerpt) Read more at starpolitical.com

Just saw this at Twitter, and Gettr.
The thing I don't see, is actual violence breaking out anywhere, maybe someone can illuminate where in the timeframe of the day, this film is?

Does anyone have the missing (seconds?) (minutes?)

Just obtained footage shows clearly peaceful protesters just moments before Capitol police engaged Jan 6th protesters.

The footage was obtained and posted by Jack Posobiec on Twitter Sunday night..

(Excerpt) Read more at starpolitical.com

Just saw this at Twitter, and Gettr.
The thing I don't see, is actual violence breaking out anywhere, maybe someone can illuminate where in the timeframe of the day, this film is?

Does anyone have the missing (seconds?) (minutes?)
I have heard from several people 'locally'(eastern Washington state) that the FBI & other fed agencies are "Deep state" oriented. The problem we all face as American citizens is the problem with misinformation/half truth propaganda. My solution to the problem(if it even exists) is to have a maximum three year, one time employment tour for ALL federal employees(non elected). No benefits like retirement etc. I then get jumped by the very Americans that are complaining about federal bureaucratic deep state operatives for they believe that such a situation would lead to no one applying for federal bureaucrat positions!!! Is this situation a loosing proposition or what???

There is ample footage showing the insurrectionists knocking over police barricades and attacking the officers who defended those barricades. I have been to peaceful protests in DC, even protests attended by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the country, and we marchers never, ever disobeyed the police barricades or attacked the police. And we never showed up dressed on combat gear, either.

Forum List

Back