New DNC Attack Ad

It seems Hillary did not notice attacking Trump did not work for Republicans in the primary she might want to rethink that strategy attacking him only seems to help him.

When did Hillary run against Rump in the primary?

We will find out this year whether pessimism or optimism wins. Trump's fearmongering and whining, or Clinton's belief we are a great country.

When you've got a huge rebellion on your hands before your convetion's even been gaveled to order, what options do you have? Slim and none come to mind, so she chose a slim one.

This is gonna be one hell of a fun week.

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

^^^

THIS ad. WATCH it.

That's very good. Although the eyeroll could have been delivered better. :)
Will that be your vote? Because you could definitely do worse.

I liked the eye roll. It sums up perfectly how I feel about both Trump and Hillary. Yup, I'm voting for Gary Johnson! Wouldn't it be great if he beat out both the front runners? :woohoo:

I know the chances are not very good though. :( I'm spreading the word the best I can.

It seems Hillary did not notice attacking Trump did not work for Republicans in the primary she might want to rethink that strategy attacking him only seems to help him.

Where did I say she did? I said she did not seem to notice that the attack strategy didn't work for Republicans and she might want to consider different one instead of going down the same path they did.

Good ad that highlights Hillary's strategy against Trump

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential
How can she appear Presidential when the majority of Democrats don't trust her?

Yeah ummm... the definition of "appearing Presidential" is in a bit of a flux if you hain't noticed.

tumblr_nzqk1veSRE1ubmpajo1_500.gif

trump-slap-vince.gif

Where did I say she did? I said she did not seem to notice that the attack strategy didn't work for Republicans and she might want to consider different one instead of going down the same path they did.

You don't get the apples and oranges point?

An intraparty primary is not a head-to-head. It's limited to that party. Whole different animal.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

Yep, she's running bullshit ads like this while bringing on the mothers of thugs who were justly killed to keep people divided. I'm really starting to hate that hypocritical bitch.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

She's done nothing of worth in the past. Ergo, expectations are that she will do nothing of worth in the future.

It makes it difficult for her to say what she will do.

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.

Those were low information Republicans who giggle at childish names and mocking the handicapped

The general electorate will not be so easily entertained

Anyone deciding how to vote because of what their television fed them is nuts anyway, ya just can't make sense out of nonsense.

Indeed. Does she think Debbie's behavior won't be pinned to her? Debbie does nothing without Clinton's express permission.

Last edited:
THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

^^^

THIS ad. WATCH it.

That's very good. Although the eyeroll could have been delivered better. :)
Will that be your vote? Because you could definitely do worse.

I liked the eye roll. It sums up perfectly how I feel about both Trump and Hillary. Yup, I'm voting for Gary Johnson! Wouldn't it be great if he beat out both the front runners? :woohoo:

I know the chances are not very good though. :( I'm spreading the word the best I can.

You go girl. :thup:

I've always said, anyone who lives in a locked-red or locked-blue state should be looking for third alternatives. It's patriotic duty. If you don't, your vote is absolutely meaningless, whether you vote for or against your state's collective choice.

Yeah ummm... the definition of "appearing Presidential" is in a bit of a flux if you hain't noticed.

tumblr_nzqk1veSRE1ubmpajo1_500.gif

trump-slap-vince.gif

Yeah, no kidding...

Hillary Clinton barks like a dog at a campaign rally in Nevada – video

That worked just great for the republican candidates in the primaries....

People already know Trump is boorish, these ads don't add anything new to that.

Those were low information Republicans who giggle at childish names and mocking the handicapped

The general electorate will not be so easily entertained

Nothing like the doublethink you progressives have to do to blather out statements like this. Basically you are hoping the electorate is too smart of fall for Trump's stuff, but still dumb enough to fall for your crap.

How Orwellian.

after Donnie bullied his way over the Republican candidates, and said "I haven't even started on crooked Hillary yet", then his convention turned into a bash Clinton gathering, anything she can say about him is justified .. and she has a target rich enviornment to shoot at.

Forum List

Back