New decisions by the Special Master

Of course. The special master is doing an exceedingly great job and considering every possibility.

We anxiously await Trump's declaration about what was planted.
You said if they were planted the judge will simply give them back to people that planted them. Reread your post, cretin.

It was not a witness, it was a an attorney. Do you know the difference?
Nope, explain that to me. A lawyer can be a witness too:

Nope, explain that to me. A lawyer can be a witness too:

You know all about Lawfare. Using our own laws to disrupt and take down they system that created them. Scumbag.

TurdCatcher posts another train wreck troll thread, and then pisses and moans because no one takes the ridiculous assfucker with even the most remote quantity of seriousness.

Go eat a dick you fuckin parasite. An objective non-partisan judge does not involve themselves with how one side or another presents a case. They let the two sides do their jobs, rules on the validity of what is presented and otherwise shuts the fuck up. As has been the history of judges amidst the swamp, when dealing with Trump, they allow their activism to be exposed.

You're a miserable sniveling piece of biological waste of course, and anything that supports your blind hatred is legit, and anything that compromises your programming is marginalized without you even having to think, as if you had the capacity to either way.

Joseph-Ducreux-Portrait-de-lartiste-sous-les-traits-dun-moqueur-Self-portrait-detail-ca.-1793.jpg

TurdCatcher posts another train wreck troll thread, and then pisses and moans because no one takes the ridiculous assfucker with even the most remote quantity of seriousness.

Go eat a dick you fuckin parasite. An objective non-partisan judge does not involve themselves with how one side or another presents a case. They let the two sides do their jobs, rules on the validity of what is presented and otherwise shuts the fuck up. As has been the history of judges amidst the swamp, when dealing with Trump, they allow their activism to be exposed.

You're a miserable sniveling piece of biological waste of course, and anything that supports your blind hatred is legit, and anything that compromises your programming is marginalized without you even having to think, as if you had the capacity to either way.

View attachment 700503
Gee Pete 7469 and you have yet to grow up. Your IQ was 74 and recently it was 69. Vulgar fighting words are not laughable, when you wouldn't stand in the space and say what you posted above, you might have bloody scraped knees by crawling away.

Your final sentence about having to think is what you've never done. Three paragraphs of personal attacks without any probative facts. Typical of your IQ's.

View attachment 700503
  • TurdCatcher
  • assfucker
  • eat a dick you fuckin parasite
  • You're a miserable sniveling piece of biological waste
  • and anything that supports your blind hatred is legit, and anything that compromises your programming is marginalized without you even having to think, as if you had the capacity to either way.
Well now Pete you've never seem to have grown up. I haven't read any of your prose in months. So sad that you are incapable of writing a rebuttal to my expository essay above; of course, you don't know what that is and must fall back to vile and disgusting language.

Gee Pete 7469 and you have yet to grow up. Your IQ was 74 and recently it was 69. Vulgar fighting words are not laughable, when you wouldn't stand in the space and say what you posted above, you might have bloody scraped knees by crawling away.

Your final sentence about having to think is what you've never done. Three paragraphs of personal attacks without any probative facts. Typical of your IQ's.

• TurdCatcher
  • assfucker
  • eat a dick you fuckin parasite
  • You're a miserable sniveling piece of biological waste
  • and anything that supports your blind hatred is legit, and anything that compromises your programming is marginalized without you even having to think, as if you had the capacity to either way.
Well now Pete you've never seem to have grown up. I haven't read any of your prose in months. So sad that you are incapable of writing a rebuttal to my expository essay above; of course, you don't know what that is and must fall back to vile and disgusting language.
The idea that you even deserve to be taken seriously at all and not simply insulted as the malignant piece of shit you are is laughable at best.

You're an assclown, a complete jabbering retard and a treasonous parasite that ought to have been aborted and flushed down a planned unparenthood toilet. Your insipid agitprop is tiresome and a complete waste of electrons. Every time you inhale a misdemeanor theft of oxygen takes place. You're a fugitive of natural selection. Go fuck yourself.

Next time you post a spin to defend The Donald I suggest you don't use triangles instead of round ball bearings. The screech can be heard from here to the moon.

Aw, you poor widdle snowflake. Trying to spin your brainless imbelicism into a curt retorte, how cute is that!

Now that you attempted to insert yourself into an adult conversation, you can tell you mommy to wipe your butt and give you back your coloring books.

Had the FBI under Trump raided Obama's bathhouse, the Progressives would all be 4th Amendment experts decrying that the FBI would take his passports, protected documents, Last Will and Melania's undies.

Trump is preparing a long list of documents that were planted by the FBI in his home.

That is, excluding any documents the he declared are his property, and those he 'thought' out of being classified!

Trump is preparing a long list of documents that were planted by the FBI in his home.

That is, excluding any documents the he declared are his property, and those he 'thought' out of being classified!
Are trumpers just going through the motions on this one ?
They usually have something to back up their position. But they are not putting anything forward here.

Its just like Trump is lying on the slab waiting for the final blow.

They usually have something to back up their position. But they are not putting anything forward here.

How many final blows have you delivered?

Are you aware of the call to Trump and his legal team to put up a list of the documents the FBI has planted?
I can't imagine how any preliminary actions by Trump's side could defuse this thing. The 'defusing' will have to come close to the deadline imposed.
I wouldn't depend on a clear victory for the FBI and Deary. It doesn't work that way. There are a few possibilities.

The most probable in my opinion is that the 'planted' documents will be fabricated by Trump alone. His legal help will have to stay clean.

And so, America will be immersed in an internal battle between it's FBI and Trump!

Note that regardless of the outcome, the call will have to be made by Trump, asking them to accept the necessary preliminary introduction of fascism, in which the country's rule of law will become on very shaky ground!

I admire your faith.
It is difficult to see a way back for him now. De Santis looks a better bet. Just as nasty but with less baggage.
Try to keep an impartial and open mind.
I think you are still thinking in terms of the rule of law in America surviving Trump.

If Trump can actually become the nominee for president, the rule of law can't possibly survive too. The two aren't compatible with democracy. Fascism will become much more acceptable in the near future as Trump loses the legal battles.

Will the rule of law survive and will the existing authorities be able to stop Hitler?

(purposely meant to make the point)

Try to keep an impartial and open mind.
I think you are still thinking in terms of the rule of law in America surviving Trump.

If Trump can actually become the nominee for president, the rule of law can't possibly survive too. The two aren't compatible with democracy. Fascism will become much more acceptable in the near future as Trump loses the legal battles.

Will the rule of law survive and will the existing authorities be able to stop Hitler?

(purposely meant to make the point)
There isnt a great record of countries dealing with corrupt heads of state or forme heads of state.
The very lead that is needed is a trial where he can put his case so that the facts are out there.
If you allow a situation where he is above the law then the US is pretty much dead.He has already got away with things that weaken it.

We see it here with Johnson.

There isnt a great record of countries dealing with corrupt heads of state or forme heads of state.
The very lead that is needed is a trial where he can put his case so that the facts are out there.
If you allow a situation where he is above the law then the US is pretty much dead.He has already got away with things that weaken it.

We see it here with Johnson.
I can only see Russia reacting to protests by pushing ahead their agenda to defend their country. At the height of the protests against America's war in Vietnam, the Cambodia slaughter of innocent civilians continued.

Americans really weren't the least concerned with the deaths of Asians.

Forum List

Back