New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

Yeah, just yesterday it was reported via article released by Science that the new variant was going to start with the letter N as the next one in the labeling system was the letter N, but WHO decided the name should be Omicron instead. Much more impactful in sound compared to Nu, yes? So what happened to Nu and why did Nu get kicked to the curb in less than a day? A valid reason for the name change that I’m missing? Does anyone know the reason for the switch?

Maybe 'Walkaway Joe' knows. Afterall, he stole the 'Build Back Better' slogan from the U.N., too!

Maybe 'Walkaway Joe' knows. Afterall, he stole the 'Build Back Better' slogan from the U.N., too!
The name change was intentional I am learning more from searching now reportedly WHO is claiming they didn’t want any confusion about Nu sounding too much like ‘new’. Right. They also skipped another Greek letter that follows N which is Xi- I guess we can all understand why they didn’t go with that one lololol it would’ve been the perfect name

The name change was intentional I am learning more from searching now reportedly WHO is claiming they didn’t want any confusion about Nu sounding too much like ‘new’. Right. They also skipped another Greek letter that follows N which is Xi- I guess we can all understand why they didn’t go with that one lololol it would’ve been the perfect name

How 'bout that.

Why did WHO skip over “nu” and “Xi”?

Thanks for that post Nostra, good information to know. My question is why didn’t WHO consider MU to be too confusing? Maybe some people thought others were pretending to be cows when discussing politics- that could be quite confusing lol

So mu, English equivalent to a cow’s sound, no problema, but Nu? No way! Nu is just way too confusing for the unwashed masses lolol

It appears that we are all Bozo's on this Chinese Covid bus!
That’s what they (Fauci, NIH, CDC heads, WHO) counted on… but it seems that the amount of dumbness and pill swallowing they anticipated without questions didn’t happen. Whoops! Turns out they’ve only sold their fear mongering to about 40% of the nation, on a guess, which is absolutely ridiculous even though 60% of the people are not buying into it. They counted on a lot more sheep not asking questions.

Uh...wat? That opinions are not based on fact? A bizarre, self-evidently false claim. I feel no compulsion to say anything else about it.
Fucking coward. I come from a line of warriors and you from yellow streak cowards. Below is the definition of an opinion. You’re an uneducated fool aka a typical Biden voter. That’s fine but a coward? That explains a lot.

noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You're scared G50 cent! Admit it!!
Is that this guy? G5000 likes his bling!
1638060231852.png

It’s badger’s fault for talking to Quasar44 on Sunday, post #26:

This shit will never end....it will continue through our lifetimes

View attachment 569201
If Biden’s s handler‘s live to see another day (meaning 2024) I’m sure you’re right Skye. I’m counting on truthful information continuing to increase to oust the crooked politicians who’ve allowed Biden’s handlers to increase federal control. Many corporate and moderate Democrats will split from the leftist agenda when they finally see the big picture. Many from the middle have moved either right or further right! May this trend continue!

If Biden’s s handler‘s live to see another day (meaning 2024) I’m sure you’re right Skye. I’m counting on truthful information continuing to increase to oust the crooked politicians who’ve allowed Biden’s handlers to increase federal control. Many corporate and moderate Democrats will split from the leftist agenda when they finally see the big picture. Many from the middle have moved either right or further right! May this trend continue!

That's right, you see ClaireH , the Globalist Totalitarians have found the "Golden Goose" with these pandemics....an easy way to cause fear and panic worldwide and keep humanity under control.

Make humanity be under their thumb.

So then....now that these demons found the way.....why should they stop? No way.

They know what's good for them, they will take advantage of it until the very end.

Very sad and disturbing.

On the Pfizer Asks to Seal the Data thread, the AstraZeneca vaccine (UK) trial links US with UK. Because JoeXi’s handlers are the CIA, by default this gets British intelligence (MI5 & 6) involved when the topic swings to travel bans and suspect vaccines spread across the world. MI5 was traditionally internal UK, MI6, external UK involvement. Now, MI5 & MI6 may as well merge.

Forum List

Back