New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

- "In January 2020, Moderna stock was $19 a share... it's $329 today.

That's all you need to know."-

Do not let tyrant Governments and evil people in America or indeed around the world....turn life into a totalitarian nightmare!

U.S. to restrict travel from South Africa, 7 other countries as new Covid variant emerges

From the article:

• The United States will restrict travel for non-U.S. citizens from South Africa and seven other countries starting on Monday as a new Covid variant emerges.
  • President Joe Biden was briefed on Friday by White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci. The briefing came as other nations announced travel restrictions on southern Africa.
  • In addition to South Africa, the affected countries are Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.

OP Comment(s):

Whoa there Joey Biden, sounds like a racist policy you done come up with, pal. Think of all the poor Africans you're about to discriminate against. Maybe we'll a have to start a callin' you Trump Lite. Like, you know, diet Trump? What a crock. Someone, anyone, please pass the jelly . . .

Wow…. A threat emerges overseas, the President restricts travel, and Democrats don’t think it’s racist???

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) ripped President Trump’s Brandon's expanded travel ban after he included six other countries to the list of those that will face increased travel restrictions.

“The Trump Brandon Administration’s expansion of its outrageous, un-American travel ban threatens our security, our values and the rule of law. The sweeping rule, barring more than 350 million individuals from predominantly African nations from traveling to the United States, is discrimination disguised as policy,” Pelosi said in a statement.

“With this latest callous decision, the President has doubled down on his cruelty and further undermined our global leadership, our Constitution and our proud heritage as a nation of immigrants,” she added.

You just can’t make this stuff up.
They make their lemming voters look like idiots constantly and the morons pretend it never happens and scurry to the polls to reliably pull the D lever.

I think you come on this board for the same reason I do: to gauge the ongoing, stupefying loyalty to a twice-impeached mob boss whose corporation has been indicted for bank and insurance fraud and money laundering and also tried to pull off a coup on January 6. These people's brains are just a few more mouse-bites away on the wiring before they short out completely.
As opposed to you, who lost all of your brain cells and just have to parrot your Dim master’s lies about Trump. President Xi approves of your post peon.

He didn't specify, dumbfuck.
Let's not forget he also suggested the "light" theory, too.
You know this, you can't defend this asshole and be taken seriously.

You are aware that that UV light treatment (called disinfecting dumbass) has been in use for a long time right? You know you look like an ignorant ass right? You know nobody above the kindergarten level takes you seriously right?

You are aware that that UV light treatment (called disinfecting dumbass) has been in use for a long time right? You know you look like an ignorant ass right? You know nobody above the kindergarten level takes you seriously right?
In the video HE posted, Trump clearly specified UV light since that was the only disinfectant he talked about. And yet, Blainey lies and says he “didn’t specify”.

In the video HE posted, Trump clearly specified UV light since that was the only disinfectant he talked about. And yet, Blainey lies and says he “didn’t specify”.
Trump said "by injection". You can't "inject" light.

There you go changing quote in your head again.

No, Trump asked about injecting disinfectant, to the horror of Dr. Birx. Or did you forget that?

No....he didn't...the guy who asked that question wasn't Trump, it was Jon Karl of ABC news...you fucking dumb shit....

No, Trump asked about injecting disinfectant, to the horror of Dr. Birx. Or did you forget that?

Moron....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’ | The Daily Wire

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

========
The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation

Trump was banning people by RELIGION, not country, you stupid fuck.
That was against the Constitution.
Biden is doing it right.
And if ANYBODY ELSE had been POTUS in March 2020, I mean even a fucking road construction cone, we would have had far fewer deaths.

What are you talking about you dumb ass....

Trump banned travel first from countries on terror lists......that would be 8 muslim countries out of 50 or so muslim countries...so no, dumb ass, it wasn't based on religion...

Then, when the Chinese flu first broke out, he banned travel from China, the country of origin of the Chinese flu....and shitheads like you called him a racist and xenophobe for doing it...

Maybe you forgot to read the medical journls

Low doses of sunlight that can be received during normal daily activities suppress immunity in humans. Both ultraviolet (UV) B (290-320 nm) and UVA (320-400 nm) are immunosuppressive.

In addition to suppressing skin immunity, UV inhibits immunity in internal organs, including activation of CD8 T cells and cytotoxic T cell activity in the spleen, and memory T cell activation in the spleen and bone marrow.

Maybe you forgot to read the medical journls

Low doses of sunlight that can be received during normal daily activities suppress immunity in humans. Both ultraviolet (UV) B (290-320 nm) and UVA (320-400 nm) are immunosuppressive.

In addition to suppressing skin immunity, UV inhibits immunity in internal organs, including activation of CD8 T cells and cytotoxic T cell activity in the spleen, and memory T cell activation in the spleen and bone marrow.
Whine, whine, whine. Too bad that treatment has been used no matter how much you lie and cry. Maybe you need to seek help for your TDS.

No....he didn't...the guy who asked that question wasn't Trump, it was Jon Karl of ABC news...you fucking dumb shit....
They've been posting the transcript of the task force briefing since the friday after it happened. You know that Trump knew it was indefensible, because the next day he "took it back", calling it sarcasm, not to be taken literally or seriously.

Forum List

Back