New climate model accurately predicts ice age that will last million years.

Me - I am going to be enjoying one of the strongest El-nino periods in recent history which will give the midwest a dry warm summer that will continue till next spring. Making one of the drier/warm winters in any of our lifetimes.
(In the Midwest... sorry for the folks living in the south... uh... quite different there)

And to note - I see the global warming fanatics are already predicting a "hot summer and winter" - without mentioning the El-Nino that cycles like clockwork.

Which means long term cooling ... nothing to be done about it ...

Do you really think fossil fuels will last 41,000 years? ... because there are other reasons to conserve the stuff ... we can't make more ...

Getting blasted with ads as soon as I click on the site wasn't good but I am sure it is an interesting article.

Me - I am going to be enjoying one of the strongest El-nino periods in recent history which will give the midwest a dry warm summer that will continue till next spring. Making one of the drier/warm winters in any of our lifetimes.
(In the Midwest... sorry for the folks living in the south... uh... quite different there)

And to note - I see the global warming fanatics are already predicting a "hot summer and winter" - without mentioning the El-Nino that cycles like clockwork.
Us global warming fanatics have made all sort of mention of the approaching El Nino. Have you not seen the projections that the world will break the 1.5C level in the next year or two specifically BECAUSE of the oncoming El Nino. Where have you been?

This cannot be true.
The famous Climatologist Al Gore said that there is a full scientific consensus that Global Warming is man made.

globullwarming5w4etytfujg.jpg

Which means long term cooling ... nothing to be done about it ...

Do you really think fossil fuels will last 41,000 years? ... because there are other reasons to conserve the stuff ... we can't make more ...
Like practically every half intelligent person alive - I would love for us to attain the technology to get off of fossil fuels. But that time is unlikely to be in my lifetime, and trying to force it sooner will only lead to mass poverty.

No need to worry about global warming... the problem will be fixed.

EVERYONE already knows the earth is subject to the natural Tilt and gravitational forces that result in More (or less) Solar Forcing from the sun. The usual Ice Age/Interglacial warming Cycles.

He is adding to the GENERAL INFO about those Natural cycles .. which WILL OCCUR EVENTUALLY, but I see nothing for THIS Century, Millennium, etc.

This article is Not an argument against AGW, rather all the other natural cycles that will come (and have happened previous), but it is Not a prediction for Next Week, Month, Year, Decade, or Millennium.

`

Last edited:
Like practically every half intelligent person alive - I would love for us to attain the technology to get off of fossil fuels. But that time is unlikely to be in my lifetime, and trying to force it sooner will only lead to mass poverty.
The technology already exists to get to at least 50-60% renewable and do it more cheaply.
For the last 6 of 7 years we have been spending 70-90% of out generating dollar to do so.

Iowa is now 63% renewable, mostly wind. And they're not 'broke,' but enriched, as they are paid to dot their fields with turbines that pay them 2k-12k each)
S Dakota 55%, Oklahoma 45%)
Other plains states also going nuts.
Biggest renewable adder last year by Triple? TEXAS.
`

No need to worry about global warming... the problem will be fixed.

Ice ages are incredibly easy to predict. When land gets to within 600 miles to a pole, a continent specific ice age happens. Greenland and Antarctica today validate that.

When a continent in ice age leaves the 600 miles to a pole range, it melts... end of ice age = North America in the past million years...

And that is why the question the media will not ASK is

How did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland at the same time???

LOL!!!

It affects the weather.

It does. No question.

But continent specific ice ages are in control of how much ice Earth has, and ICE DICTATES Climate = sea level, temperature, atmospheric thickness, humidity

Two polar oceans = Earth has no ice....

A very different planet.

Forum List

Back