New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Funny shit considering Barry couldn't remember if he was a muslim or not, born in Hawaii or not, how many states there were and was married to another man and raising rental kids.
rolleyes.gif

5998e22b1f00003d001aa05f.jpeg

A new bill introduced in the House of Representatives would require President Donald Trump to undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the bill on Friday. Should the results of the said exam be unfavorable, the bill calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely-used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

“Does the President suffer from early stage dementia,” Lofgren asked in a statement announcing the bill.

“Has emotional disorder so impaired the President that he is unable to discharge his duties,” she continued. “Is the President mentally and emotionally stable?”

Lofgren pointed out that Trump has not yet released a “serious” medical evaluation to the public.

More: New Bill Would Require Donald Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Amen! It's about time! I'm curious to see how many House members will support this bill. I'm also curious to hear why they wouldn't.

I would bet if they asked Melania to sign a statement saying Trump is mentally ill she'd whip out a pen from an unknown location faster than the ink on the document could dry and she'd be blowing furiously on the ink.

And yet he managed to defeat the unbeatable Hitlary Robem Klingon.. . Imagine that.

Funny. And what does that tell us about those who voted for him?

Why wouldn't Trump and his supporters want us all to know if he's mentally fit to be president? I would think they would welcome a thorough clinical mental evaluation.

A new bill introduced in the House of Representatives would require President Donald Trump to undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the bill on Friday. Should the results of the said exam be unfavorable, the bill calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely-used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

“Does the President suffer from early stage dementia,” Lofgren asked in a statement announcing the bill.

“Has emotional disorder so impaired the President that he is unable to discharge his duties,” she continued. “Is the President mentally and emotionally stable?”

Lofgren pointed out that Trump has not yet released a “serious” medical evaluation to the public.

Amen! It's about time! I'm curious to see how many House members will support this bill. I'm also curious to hear why they wouldn't.
Yes I am sure he will sign this bill. They need to include senators and congress men !!!

I would bet if they asked Melania to sign a statement saying Trump is mentally ill she'd whip out a pen from an unknown location faster than the ink on the document could dry and she'd be blowing furiously on the ink.

And yet he managed to defeat the unbeatable Hitlary Robem Klingon.. . Imagine that.

You can thank us later. When you mature and realize how much we helped you dodge that bullet.

Last edited:

I would be fine with every elected official in Washington having a mental health evaluation and being removed from office if they are mentally compromised.

I'll start with Maxine Waters.

We need a full mental health evaluation including MRI and CAT SCAN. I am convinced the woman has no brain. Science and medicine should verify.

This bitch is as dumb as a bag of dildoes.

LOL That doesn't say anything good about him, it indicts everyone that voted for him. David Koresh had some fanatical followers as well.

that they hated clinton more.....i had to tell you that?.....

LOL That doesn't say anything good about him, it indicts everyone that voted for him. David Koresh had some fanatical followers as well.

We voted to deny Hitlary any Supreme Court picks. . . And we succeeded in that goal.

You just love reinflaming that roid.. Dontcha.

Last edited:

Oh, that's an interesting take.

We voted to deny Hitlary any Supreme Court picks. . . And we succeeded in that goal.

You just love reinflaming that round.. . Dontcha.

I think that's the reason the rhetoric has been ratcheted up in the past few weeks.

Progs are freaking out that when Trump leaves office, SCOTUS might be 7-2 conservative.

6513283f9f23ded9fcb8e1fd1051355d.gif

Forum List

Back