New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

5998e22b1f00003d001aa05f.jpeg

A new bill introduced in the House of Representatives would require President Donald Trump to undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the bill on Friday. Should the results of the said exam be unfavorable, the bill calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely-used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

“Does the President suffer from early stage dementia,” Lofgren asked in a statement announcing the bill.

“Has emotional disorder so impaired the President that he is unable to discharge his duties,” she continued. “Is the President mentally and emotionally stable?”

Lofgren pointed out that Trump has not yet released a “serious” medical evaluation to the public.

More: New Bill Would Require Donald Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Amen! It's about time! I'm curious to see how many House members will support this bill. I'm also curious to hear why they wouldn't.
I think everyone in the media needs a mental evaluation first.

Wow that is another excellent example of how the Democratic Party is totally dirty, dishonest and
nefarious.
Thanks for that information.
Hillary would fail any physical exam, unless being spastic was normal
Donald Trump: “It wasn’t Democrats, it wasn’t Hillary, it wasn’t so-called scientists that made the sun rise this morning - IT WAS ME. And those ungrateful losers better hope I don’t leave the world in darkness tomorrow.”‬
top-of-mind-marketing_trump.jpg

Wow that is another excellent example of how the Democratic Party is totally dirty, dishonest and
nefarious.

Spread your fake news shit somewhere else.

Deal with the fact that Hillary has Parkinsons disease.
YAWNING

No, sparky, you deal with your conjured-up NaziCon lies. That shit has been debunked many times.

nefarious.

YAWNING

No, sparky, you deal with your conjured-up NaziCon lies. That shit has been debunked many times.

Hillary-Clinton-eyes2.jpg

nefarious.

YAWNING

Labeling parkinsons disease funny is really not polite

YAWNING

Labeling parkinsons disease funny is really not polite

Now if all the idiots who voted for Hillary could just explain why they want to pay higher taxes

Forum List

Back