New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owl,

You know Blind Boo is playing you like a Stradivarius. He's deflecting to Bush and you're running right after him.

Thread officially hijacked. Congrats to Boo.

Just saying.

I understand you guys don't want to compare the talking points used by both administrations. Yes there are difference, like one was driving us into war, and the other was to offer an explanation of a tragic event, but the methods are similar.

Cons attempt to make this fall a "beat the dead Horse" election.

The truth, Hangover is that Democrats hid the facts about Benghazi from the American people before the last election...the only reason they are coming out now is that the Obama White House classified them so that Congressional investigators wouldn't be able to see how the cover-up was orchestrated by the White House.

Liberal whining about this being "old news", wanting to "move on" or stop "beating a dead horse" is rather ironic since the only reason we HAVEN'T moved on from this scandal is that Obama's people refused to be honest about what took place and stonewalled the investigation. Sooner or later the facts will come out...in this case it was emails that Obama's people didn't want anyone to see.

Funny, they were saying the same thing about Obamacare too. The truth hurts, apparently more than they can tolerate.

Last edited:
Owl,

You know Blind Boo is playing you like a Stradivarius. He's deflecting to Bush and you're running right after him.

Just saying.

I understand you guys don't want to compare the talking points used by both administrations. Yes there are difference, like one was driving us into war, and the other was to offer an explanation of a tragic event, but the methods are similar.

So, the difference here is, Bush isn't president anymore. Obama is.

Only difference that matters. Time to snap back to the present, pal.

Owl,

Just saying.

Since when is lying about what happened...explaining what happened?

The Obama White House LIED to the American people about what happened in Benghazi and they did so strictly for political reasons six weeks before the election.

Read owl's post about the WMD program and Saddam, then get back to me. Hah, and you call us conservatives the conspiracy theorists!

This isn't about the minority of Democrats who were willing to go to war with Bush, but about the way the Bush Administration deceived the public with their talking points. It is totally appropriate to compare the two.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1X-I-38lrU"]Powell and Rice assure everyone Iraq is NO THREAT pre-9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

She was deceiving the public and she knew it.

Says the guy who forgets the Clinton Era crusade against Saddam and WMD ever existed. Please try the bullshit somewhere else.

Well as a matter of fact the Clinton Administration used very similar talking point tactics. Most every administration I remember has done it. I think we all know why the Echo-Chamber is pushing this meme now too.

Obama's minions busted telling stories during his presidential campaign!
romney-mouth.gif

Owl,

Just saying.

The Obama White House LIED to the American people about what happened in Benghazi and they did so strictly for political reasons six weeks before the election.

So the Echo-chamber tell it's sheeples.

Rice lied to cover Hillary and to provide cover for Obama's upcoming election.

I remember watching this live a few months ago. I wasn't surprised when it didn't show up on the news. I've come to expect the MSM to do nothing but carry water for the boy king.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgkw6o3Zg_Q]Susan Rice Caught Lying About Benghazi - Rep. Trey Gowdy Whistleblower Questioning - YouTube[/ame]

So the Echo-chamber tell it's sheeples.
Yeah, that's it. It just didnt happen. So what if we have a memo recently released that shows in fact the White House doctored talking points to make the president look good? Just deny deny deny.

Owl,

Just saying.

Yep the only difference is who is president. Couldn't have made the point any clearer. Thanks, yer a real pal. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Yep the only difference is who is president. Couldn't have made the point any clearer. Thanks, yer a real pal. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
No, the diference is that Obama intentionally lied to make his administration look better ahead of an election. Bush didn't. See the difference?

No, the diference is that Obama intentionally lied to make his administration look better ahead of an election. Bush didn't. See the difference?

Did Obama lie, or was it his minions?

[youtube]M4F1N-IqU5k[/youtube]

It is not that they do not see the difference, it is that they will not even try to see the difference.

There is a distinction.

These truths cause way too much cognitive dissonance for them, which is why they go to their script when truth hits them.

Booooosh etc etc etc

Last edited:

Did Obama lie, or was it his minions?

[youtube]M4F1N-IqU5k[/youtube]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN39yq9Ffnw]Minion being a drama queen - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkRxwQXCKM]Megamind Minion 's death.......or not - YouTube[/ame]

No, it makes your deflections more hilarious. BOOOOOSH!

Progressives in this post show they would rather there be dead Americans then losing a election.

Just how many dead Americans are the cons responsible for, from the Iraq invasion? Don't pay any attention to those SIX THOUSAND, just keep pointing your finger at the four. I'm sure you don't want to talk about the 50,000 Americans that came home without arms and legs. You'd rather talk about the four in Benghazi. The dictionary is going to invent a new word for you, scumbag isn't low enough.

Progressives in this post show they would rather there be dead Americans then losing a election.

Just how many dead Americans are the cons responsible for, from the Iraq invasion? Don't pay any attention to those SIX THOUSAND, just keep pointing your finger at the four. I'm sure you don't want to talk about the 50,000 Americans that came home without arms and legs. You'd rather talk about the four in Benghazi. The dictionary is going to invent a new word for you, scumbag isn't low enough.
The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan which was supported and voted on as a go by dimwits in office until it became political not to support them. Those actions are completely different and you know it. Obamashitforbrains screwed up.

No, it makes your deflections more hilarious. BOOOOOSH!
The bigger difference is that Bush was a far better President then the idiot in chief now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back