New battery technology and it looks really promising. Cuts charge times drastically.

Any idea what actually goes into the makeup of the battery? Are they recyclable?

We'll see.....none of those rechargeable pocket batts live up to their hype and I have tried quite a few

• Banned
Any idea what actually goes into the makeup of the battery? Are they recyclable?

Sounds good. how well does it compete with capacitors?
No idea guy, I swing a hammer for a living lol.

We'll see.....none of those rechargeable pocket batts live up to their hype and I have tried quite a few
The one I used last year worked really well. Kept my tablet and phone going on long work days.
Screenshot_20200222-080112_Chrome.jpg
Not sure what hype you're talking about.

Sounds good. how well does it compete with capacitors?
No idea guy, I swing a hammer for a living lol.

The one I used last year worked really well. Kept my tablet and phone going on long work days.
View attachment 308118
Not sure what hype you're talking about.
Ever hear of Goal Zero extreme? . Lights go out a lot here, old wires according to the Xcel boys who get them back on. Wanted something smaller than a generator to power a TV, puter and some lights especially in an exrtreme weather situation. its a rechargeable about size of small car battery, not quite as heavy that you can train together......created for mountaineers and such. Scalable. ….rechargeable with solar or otherwise. Lasted a year with light use before it wouldn't recharge. HAve purchased multiple solar rechargeable battery kits for D to triple AAA batteries. None of em worked as advertised

Forum List

Back