New Axios poll shows the bright side of covid: 22% of college students will not enroll this fall...Of those not returning, 73% are working full time

• Banned
"US college campus deaths related to alcohol poisoning: 1,800 annually

US college student deaths from COVID-19: Less than 10 (zero in the 2020/2021 school year)"

(source: Department of HHS)

Anti worker are ya? Why do you hate workers? America has the world's most productive hardest working people in the world. It's not even close. It's those people, the average worker(not rich) that makes this country great. Them and them alone.

Can't live on $15 per hour and afford a good vehicle and decent housing. I'll take the degree all day.

Anti worker are ya? Why do you hate workers? America has the world's most productive hardest working people in the world. It's not even close. It's those people, the average worker(not rich) that makes this country great. Them and them alone.
nothing better than working for what you deserve,,
nothing worse than being paid what your not worth,,,

You pay me that don't expect much. The higher the pay the more productive I become. Less pay I put the brakes on. I taught my kids this it has served them well. $15 per hour means a warm body that's it.

You pay me that don't expect much. The higher the pay the more productive I become. Less pay I put the brakes on. I taught my kids this it has served them well. $15 per hour means a warm body that's it.
thats why your arent worth hiring,,,

you get paid more because you work harder,,not the other way around,,,

I'm retired...24 years now.....don't miss working at all. Retire as soon as you can....greatest advice ever.

A degree in a needed field is necessary although painters around here are making up to $75 per hour which is decent, not great, but decent.

Forum List

Back