new ad from Liz Cheney's Great Task PAC, warning voters of the dangers of 2nd Trump term, to air on CNN coinciding with Trump town hall on the network

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Oh DAMN. Liz Cheney just launched an anti-Trump ad ON CNN, the same day of Donald Trump’s CNN town hall. The ad says Trump is “unfit for office” & is a “risk America can never take again.” Liz Cheney is not holding back any punches & I am so here for it. More of this please.

Oh DAMN. Liz Cheney just launched an anti-Trump ad ON CNN, the same day of Donald Trump’s CNN town hall. The ad says Trump is “unfit for office” & is a “risk America can never take again.” Liz Cheney is not holding back any punches & I am so here for it. More of this please.

Oh my, a Never Trumper, who hates President Trump, puts on a anti President Trump add on Anti Trump CNN. As for unfit for office, notice that Lizzy Borden Cheney, the daughter of Satan Dick Cheney, was unfit for office?

Sluts for the Democrats will be sluts for the Democrats...

Some folks just have no self awareness what so ever... when Liz speaks she loses because the woman is more hated than even Hillary Clinton....
So Fuck Liz and her war monger father.....

Forum List

Back