never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

What are blacks being indoctrinated about?

American history past and present?

" White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded – about themselves and about the world they live in. White people have managed to get through entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac. … People who cling to their delusions find it difficult, if not impossible, to learn anything worth learning: a people under the necessity of creating themselves must examine everything, and soak up learning the way the roots of a tree soak up water. As people still held in bondage must believe that “Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free”.

“No Name in the Street” (1972) by James Baldwin.
to hate whites and sympathize with criminals --this is undeniable and obvious

To hate blacks and defend racism—is the republican party in a nutshell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded – about themselves and about the world they live in. White people have managed to get through entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac. … People who cling to their delusions find it difficult, if not impossible, to learn anything worth learning: a people under the necessity of creating themselves must examine everything, and soak up learning the way the roots of a tree soak up water. As people still held in bondage must believe that “Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free”.

Support that fucking idiocy, or admit that you are nothing but a race baiting piece of shit.

...there will always be racial problems because the blacks are indoctrinated to hate/etc
..there are so many examples
they prove the BLACKS are the haters--NOT Trump or the whites
they hate rich WHITE men/etc

..1. Jussie Smollett
----here's a relatively young black that has a fantastic life/livelihood/$$$$/etc
BUT he HATES so much that he dreams/fakes/makes up RACISM!!!!!
.---------it's undeniable he is overly OBSESSED with it
all of the expressions of hatred are coming from Smollett.
JS on Trump--vulgar/immature/HATEful:
Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
= PURE HATE!!!!!!!! TDS...hates/Obsessed to the point he makes up the DUMBEST fake hate crime ever
Jussie Smollett: Alleged Attack Is Curious | National Review

2. Malia Obama is even younger- 20
---born with a silver spoon--BLACK parents making MILLIONS$$$
--
goes to the best schools/travels all over the world/etc
yet she HATES
reveals just how much former First Daughter hates her father's successor
'Donald Trump is evil
Malia Obama's secret Facebook account reveals anti-Trump photos | Daily Mail Online

-----her DAD hates whites/America/cops [ I've linked this many times ]
-------where does Dad get it from?? = his RACIST/white/cop/Jew-America hating pastor

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
hate etc link after link --etc on Rev Wright hate/racism
if you want more links--ask and you shall receive

Bullshit. The actor who put on this alleged charade is no more caustic than Trump himself. Did you see Trumps comments about Omorosa Manigault after she published her book?

This guy certainly does not have the support of the majority of black people that I know, and the vast majority of them are far more intelligent and articulate than you are.

There are far many more public Trump critics who are white than black. And many of them are people in positions of power.

You're an alarmist and a race baiting troll.

19 of the most powerful Donald Trump haters in the world
after Smollett/Covington, you idiots have NO argument at all on any thing

Yes because as everyone knows,
Smollett/Covington= the entire black race.
Idiot.

How ironic that a lot of black posters stereotype whites because of what SOME do or have done.

....o yes--the OJ trial shows us how blacks hate whites/etc---they voted an obvious black murderer of whites not guilty and the rest of the blacks celebrated it
..MORE evidence the blacks don't want racial harmony/hate whites/etc

Support that fucking idiocy, or admit that you are nothing but a race baiting piece of shit.

Still waiting. I will take your silence as an admission that you are nothing but a race baiting piece of shit.

Still waiting. I will take your silence as an admission that you are nothing but a race baiting piece of shit.

OR.... you could take my silence as an admission that I’m ignoring you and will continue to ignore you until such time as you stop insulting me.

OR.... you could take my silence as an admission that I’m ignoring you and will continue to ignore you until such time as you stop insulting me.

Considering that you are calling millions of people very vile slurs, for you to whine about me calling you some names, BACK,

makes you a pathetic bully, who can dish it out, but not take it.

I have challenge you to support your hatefully and divisive claims, and you have not, but you continue to make them.

THat is the behavior of a cowardly race baiting piece of shit.

Prove me wrong by either supporting your shit, or stop spewing such shit.

I think you are full of shit hamonrye
12417705_10156389098850257_2553509555500654293_n.jpg

What Hamonrye is doing is stoking the coals of hate, fear and racism because he hates the idea of people of all colors living besides one another in harmony..

article-0-1AE9E648000005DC-23_634x423.jpg

...there will always be racial problems because the blacks are indoctrinated to hate/etc

..1. Jussie Smollett
----here's a relatively young black that has a fantastic life/livelihood/$$$$/etc
Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
= PURE HATE!!!!!!!! TDS...hates/Obsessed to the point he makes up the DUMBEST fake hate crime ever

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil
Malia Obama's secret Facebook account reveals anti-Trump photos | Daily Mail Online

-------where does Dad get it from?? = his RACIST/white/cop/Jew-America hating pastor

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

Bullshit. The actor who put on this alleged charade is no more caustic than Trump himself. Did you see Trumps comments about Omorosa Manigault after she published her book?

This guy certainly does not have the support of the majority of black people that I know, and the vast majority of them are far more intelligent and articulate than you are.

There are far many more public Trump critics who are white than black. And many of them are people in positions of power.

Black parents DO tend to teach their kids to distrust and/or hate white people and police though and as long as that keeps up, they're never gonna be successful.
Black racism is rewarded.

That is the only reason why most of the black upper class exists.

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

Black parents DO tend to teach their kids to distrust and/or hate white people and police though and as long as that keeps up, they're never gonna be successful.
Black racism is rewarded.

That is the only reason why most of the black upper class exists.

IMG_0379.jpg

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

Hey jackass, how many close friends do you have who are black? Coworkers? Anyone you speak to on a regular basis? You are under no obligation to have any, but you really do sound like an ignorant fucking moron.

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

Hey jackass, how many close friends do you have who are black? Coworkers? Anyone you speak to on a regular basis? You are under no obligation to have any, but you really do sound like an ignorant fucking moron.
hahahahhahah
..I would say half the workers at my work are black and I talk to them everyday

....I grew up in a black hood--most of my friends were black...we called each other the N word..I called my real bros the N word
..I dressed/talked/black....listened to black music
...I really didn't ''like'' whites......one time at my practice some whites [ not from our area ] were givng my dad trouble, and I did call them ''white MFs''
.....I played/hanged around with blacks growing up .....we had a lot of blacks on our little league baseball teams....had a black coach
etc etc etc on and on
hahahhahaha
so your post/theory/etc is CRAP

it's plain as day = they teach their kids to ''hate''/etc

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

Rev Wright is a racist jerk and you call ME a jackass??!!!
hahahahhahahahaha
Smollett is a OBVIOUSLY racist jerk who HATES, and you call ME a jackass?
hahahhahah

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

hahahahah
.......so if I'm a jackass, that makes all the blacks even more jackasses because they are obsessed with race and they lie about it

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

hahahahhahah

....I grew up in a black hood--most of my friends were black...we called each other the N word..I called my real bros the N word
...I really didn't ''like'' whites......one time at my practice some whites [ not from our area ] were givng my dad trouble, and I did call them ''white MFs''
.....I played/hanged around with blacks growing up .....we had a lot of blacks on our little league baseball teams....had a black coach
etc etc etc on and on
hahahhahaha

LOL...And I have a lakeview property for sale in the middle of Death Valley.

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

hahahahhahahahaha
hahahhahah

So, examples of two individuals define millions of people? You're exactly what he said that you are.

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

hahahahah
.......so if I'm a jackass, that makes all the blacks even more jackasses because they are obsessed with race and they lie about it

"ALL THE BLACKS"? You know EVERY black person in existence?

Do you think before you post?

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

hahahahhahah

etc etc etc on and on
hahahhahaha

100% do not believe you.

..1. Jussie Smollett

--
yet she HATES
'Donald Trump is evil

Rev Wright hates:
Rich white men
the cycle goes on and on

hahahahhahahahaha
hahahhahah

Yes. All three of y’all are racist jackasses.

Forum List

Back