Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you never seem to know what you are talking about. You just said if someone met with MKL then you wouldnt call him militant. You stay gettin you ass whipped.

His father, no. Him? Yes.

Learn to read, you illiterate, foolish, old man.
Too late. You lose. Better look next time. Actually you wont get a next time. You have been relegated to the JV squad like all the other clowns.

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Whatever eases your pain, buddy.

To both of you:

If I were losing, would I waste 9 hours of my life arguing and debating with you?

People with superior arguments vehemently defend them. They prove them.

People with inferior arguments cease all debate and resort to insults instead of defending their own arguments.

I have been debating extremists like you for the better part of a decade. I know the game, I know you. I know how your twisted minds work.

(And if I must, I can stay up for the next 18 hours debating you. So don't think me stopping now is an admission of defeat. Because I will be right back here later).

This was Malcolm X, the hero you so greatly idolize:

Advocacy and teachings while with Nation
From his adoption of the Nation of Islam in 1952 until he broke with it in 1964, Malcolm X promoted the Nation's teachings. These included beliefs:

• that black people are the original people of the world[94]
  • that white people are "devils"[95]
  • that blacks are superior to whites, and
  • that the demise of the white race is imminent.[96]

Remarks on Kennedy assassination
Malcolm X before a 1964 press conference
Malcolm X before a 1964 press conference
On December 1, 1963, when asked to comment on the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X said that it was a case of "chickens coming home to roost." He added that "chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they've always made me glad."[128] Likewise, according to The New York Times:[128]

n further criticism of Mr. Kennedy, the Muslim leader cited the murders of Patrice Lumumba, Congo leader, of Medgar Evers, civil rights leader, and of the Negro girls bombed earlier this year in a Birmingham church. These, he said, were instances of other 'chickens coming home to roost'.
The remarks prompted widespread public outcry. The Nation of Islam, which had sent a message of condolence to the Kennedy family and ordered its ministers not to comment on the assassination, publicly censured their former shining star.[129] Malcolm X retained his post and rank as minister, but was prohibited from public speaking for 90 days.[130]

Please, IM2, don't make me embarrass you even further. You are nothing but an extremist.
You embarassed yourself son. Because I have also cited Frederick Douglass.

1591592765853.png

According to anthropologist findings blacks have been found to have the oldest known human remains. And since I am not a member of the NOI, do not try attaching those beliefs to me. However, what X said about the condition of blacks in America was correct. His comments about Kennedy were in reference to the CIA's practice of assassinating for leaders that oppose the will of the US government which was a common tactic at that time. So again young boy, stay in your lane. A man must know his limitations and I will make you leave this forum with the information I have.

Once again we see the standard white racist tactic of trying to discredit black leaders past or present. If King was alive today, you'd hate him.

To both of you:

If I were losing, would I waste 9 hours of my life arguing and debating with you?

People with inferior arguments cease all debate and resort to insults instead of defending their own arguments.

I have been debating extremists like you for the better part of a decade. I know the game, I know you. I know how your twisted minds work.

(And if I must, I can stay up for the next 18 hours debating you. So don't think me stopping now is an admission of defeat. Because I will be right back here later).
You lost. There is only 1 extremist here, you.

You are the one resulting to insults and defense.

To both of you:

Ha. Now I'm on my phone, still kicking your ass. You wanna keep going?

According to anthropologist findings blacks have been found to have the oldest known human remains.

Making claims of racial superiority, just as Hitler did.

Congratulations.
You go tell that to the archeologist who found the bones in Africa. Stating that the oldest human remains have been found in Africa is not a claim of racial superiority.

Last edited:
Once again we see the standard white racist tactic of trying to discredit black leaders past or present. If King was alive today, you'd hate him.

Nope. If King were alive today, he would demand you put him back in his coffin. He wouldn't want to be a part of your bowel movement.
You really need to stop talking about king young boy.

We're Coming To Get Our Check

To both of you:

You're losing badly junior. I've debated people on programs before and you are just replying. You present no facts.

Nope. If King were alive today, he would demand you put him back in his coffin. He wouldn't want to be a part of your bowel movement.

If you bothered to listen to all of his quote, this is what he said:

Our government was giving away millions of acres of land…not only did they give the land they built land grant colleges with GOVERNMENT MONEY to teach them how to farm

NOT ONLY THAT

they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming

NOT ONLY THAT

they provided low interest rates in order to mechanize their farms

NOT ONLY THAT

TODAY these people are receiving millions of dollars not to farm and they are the very people telling the BLACK MAN that he needs to lift himself up by his own boot straps…

this is what we are faced with!

THIS is the reality!

Now when we come to Washington in this campaign we are coming:

TO GET OUR CHECK!” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Was he talking reparations? I sincerely doubt that.

And I will talk about him as much as I want, because it is clear I got his message a lot more clearly than you did.

To both of you:

You're losing badly junior. I've debated people on programs before and you are just replying. You present no facts.

Ha, if you read this thread over, I presented facts to both you and Asclepias, which you promptly ignored. You two were trying to misrepresent history. You were not giving an accurate portrayal of it.

1. I disproved the idea of yours that our founding documents condoned racism.
2. I disproved the notion of yours that America is still racist despite all the actions it took to eliminate it.
3. I disproved the notion of yours that I am myself racist in the third and fourth paragraph of the OP.
4. I proved to Mariyam that the our founding documents didn't change, but our interpretation of it did.

If you need to, you can peruse the first 10 pages of this thread for more edification. Or you can keep calling me racist. Your choice.

Being black does not entitle you to anything but your possessions, the money you earn, the food you eat, the water you drink, the car you drive, the job you have, the home you live in, the clothes on your back, or equal treatment under the law. Not to dictating who says what about racism.

Period. Full stop. Thread over. GET OUT.

Last edited:

Our government was giving away millions of acres of land…not only did they give the land they built land grant colleges with GOVERNMENT MONEY to teach them how to farm

NOT ONLY THAT

NOT ONLY THAT

NOT ONLY THAT

TODAY these people are receiving millions of dollars not to farm and they are the very people telling the BLACK MAN that he needs to lift himself up by his own boot straps…

THIS is the reality!

And I will talk about him as much as I want, because it is clear I got his message a lot more clearly than you did.

LOL! You're a fucking idiot. I know what he said boy. Now wtf do you think reparations are?

1591594564912.png

Definition of reparation

1a: a repairing or keeping in repair
breparations plural : REPAIRS
2a: the act of making amends, offering expiation, or giving satisfaction for a wrong or injury
b: something done or given as amends or satisfaction
3: the payment of damages : INDEMNIFICATION

Go do some research junior.

1591595171733.png

To both of you:

Ha, if you read this thread over, I presented facts to both you and Asclepias, which you promptly ignored. You two were trying to misrepresent history. You were not giving an accurate portrayal of it.

1. I disproved the idea of yours that our founding documents condoned racism.
2. I disproved the notion of yours that America is still racist despite all the actions it took to eliminate it.
3. I disproved the notion of yours that I am myself racist in the third and fourth paragraph of the OP.
4. I proved to Mariyam that the our founding documents didn't change, but our interpretation of it did.

If you need to, you can peruse the first 10 pages of this thread for more edification. Or you can keep calling me racist. Your choice.

Being black does not entitle you to anything except your possessions, money, and equal treatment under the law, not to dictating who says what about racism.

Period. Full stop. Thread over. GET OUT.
Shut up and go do some research because you've proved nothing.

NOT ONLY THAT

NOT ONLY THAT

NOT ONLY THAT

THIS is the reality!

LOL! You're a fucking idiot. I know what he said boy. Now wtf do you think reparations are?

View attachment 347357

Definition of reparation

1a: a repairing or keeping in repair
breparations plural : REPAIRS
2a: the act of making amends, offering expiation, or giving satisfaction for a wrong or injury
b: something done or given as amends or satisfaction
3: the payment of damages : INDEMNIFICATION

Go do some research junior.

View attachment 347360

Oh, so what do you mean by "pay reparations"?

The word "pay" implies something to gain, of monetary or material value.

I know what the word means. I also know what it means in the context you and your fellow activists use it.

But yeah, keep quoting the dictionary to me.

White racists never go around telling everyone they are racists.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.
It looks like you're an aversive racist then, or do you even claim to not be a racist shitbag?

Actually you self-owned with that post. FAIL!

"In a sense, we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice."

-Martin Luther King, I Have a Dream, on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial,

August 28, 1963

Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support (like you do now) in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.
America IS racist. Deal with it. When I was young, in some states blacks and whites were prohibited from using the same water fountains, bathrooms, swimming pools, hotels, restaurants, etc, etc, etc. This was within MY lifetime. And for sure, blacks and whites could NOT marry. That was a sin against God. All this happened while I was growing up.

That sort of overt racism is unacceptable now, and that's a good thing, but if you think that racism magically disappeared the way that Trump hopes that COVID-19 will go away, you're in for disappointment. Racism is still with us. It's just not as obvious, and that makes it more insidious, really. But just answer one question: why are African-American men killed by police at a much higher rate that white men? I didn't even look up the statistics because I don't have to; it's a fact. America IS RACIST. Prove me wrong, and I'll be quite happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back