Never Go to a Conservative Town to Riot

This is how a Christian country treats their mentally ill. People have every right to be upset.
Yes, violent psychopaths need to be removed from society.

They very well might need to be but that is going to cost money that we would prefer to spend on things like useless wars.

Trump hasn't started any wars.
The first President not to do so in a long time.

I didn't say he did but we are still wasting billions under his watch.

Then why'd you bring it up?

The real issue is that even though he pretends to care about that, ie "useless wars', he CAN'T give Trump credit for not starting any.

This is how a Christian country treats their mentally ill. People have every right to be upset.

They very well might need to be but that is going to cost money that we would prefer to spend on things like useless wars.

The real issue is that even though he pretends to care about that, ie "useless wars', he CAN'T give Trump credit for not starting any.

Reading isn't your strong point is it?

I read great. And you CAN'T give him credit. you CAN'T. It would make you die inside.

I read great. And you CAN'T give him credit. you CAN'T. It would make you die inside.

I stated that it was a good thing.

And thinking obviously isnt yours.

Not in this post chain you didn't. Show me where you said you did. Maybe you imagined doing it, and then you died inside, and didn't actually do it.

Cause, you are crazy.

Not in this post chain you didn't. Show me where you said you did. Maybe you imagined doing it, and then you died inside, and didn't actually do it.

Cause, you are crazy.

Not that it will make any difference to you.

Danene Sorace is an American politician and current mayor of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Democratic Party.

View attachment 389288

Who is pro police, pro life and obviously anti BLM.
Hook
Line
Sinker
A good Dem, go figure.
There used to be more reasonable Democrats not so long ago. Then along came Obama and after that, AOC and her squat. That's when they went all James Jones on us. MAGA, for the future of our country.

Cause, you are crazy.

Not that it will make any difference to you.

Wow. So you did. I can see that you can't bring yourself to say it again. Or more explicitly.

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters accused of rioting — by setting their bail at $1 million each — in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man
Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

No Soros DA around also helps
From the very heart of Amish Country, the Judge/Police/Prosecutor declare: November-Foxtrot-Alpha!

IT SEEMS LIKE A GAME UNTIL IT DOESN’T. A BETTER FATHER MIGHT HAVE TAUGHT HER THAT. Lancaster protester’s dad calls $1 million bail ‘vindictive.’

Sorority Sister Turned BLM Radical? Kappa Delta Arrested in Lancaster Riot.

A harsh but very badly needed lesson and message to others who would join and assist this lawless seditious group.

DON’T SHED A SINGLE TEAR FOR THE SUFFERING OF ‘SORORITY MARXISTS’ — THEY’VE EARNED:

“But a funny thing happens on the way to neo-Marxist utopia. Once these unlikely guerrilla warriors are apprehended, they start demanding all of the protections provided by the very legal system they say is corrupt beyond repair. Patterson’s father was outraged that his daughter was being held on $1 million bail, and he claims she has been denied access to the family attorney. Whoa, whoa, whoa — family attorney? Shouldn’t these allies of the downtrodden be relying on public defenders like the people they claim to be defending?”

Forum List

Back