Never Go to a Conservative Town to Riot

"Protesters gathered outside the police station in the wake of the shooting and, in video posted to social media, they chanted: 'Hands up, don´t shoot,'"

In this case, shouldn't that be: "Knife up, don't shoot"?

These kind of people need a life-altering beat down at the hands of hardened convicts. Life in a cage will either bring them back to reality or take them out. I hardly care.... I just don't want them walking my streets with in their current state of mind.
Are you talking about beating down knife wielding maniacs? If so, i couldnt agree more. Bullets are fine to use on them too. As long as these nutbags pay dearly, ill be happy.

These kind of people need a life-altering beat down at the hands of hardened convicts. Life in a cage will either bring them back to reality or take them out. I hardly care.... I just don't want them walking my streets with in their current state of mind.
Are you talking about beating down knife wielding maniacs? If so, i couldnt agree more. Bullets are fine to use on them too. As long as these nutbags pay dearly, ill be happy.
IKt was racist of the cops not to let the thug stab them.

This is how a Christian country treats their mentally ill. People have every right to be upset.
Yes, violent psychopaths need to be removed from society.

They very well might need to be but that is going to cost money that we would prefer to spend on things like useless wars.

Trump hasn't started any wars.
The first President not to do so in a long time.

I didn't say he did but we are still wasting billions under his watch.

This is how a Christian country treats their mentally ill. People have every right to be upset.

They very well might need to be but that is going to cost money that we would prefer to spend on things like useless wars.

Then why'd you bring it up?

An extremely puny response, by any measure.

Why does the header on the post you were replying to attribute it to Me when I didnt post that?
Thats kinda weird.
Sorry, I meant it for the snowflake who posted that.

I figured as much but why would that happen?
This is the second time its happened to me.

Then why'd you bring it up?

Because it's a fact.

Good thing Trump hasn't started any of those

It is. That doesn't negate the fact that we are still wasting billions of dollars on them.

Forum List

Back