Never forget Trump's immortal words!

Those that have been arrested should not have done what they did to get arrested.
After all, where are the acquittals?

Notably, many many of them have plead guilty. Which is a WTF-moment. I mean if you are innocent why not fight for your reputation, your family's reputation, for your freedom, for what you think is a righteous cause?
Instead, they are gratefully pleading guilty to what they have been charged with.
This is what happens when confessions are the result of torture. Especially when the corrupt DOJ starts arresting the children. Now we know that the basis of the whole thing was an FBI op.

So, if by a miracle he wins the Presidency, he will free the prisons and jails of the insurrectionists who attacked America on January 6, 2021 and will also pardon any of the others under indictment or investigation for their nefarious roles. He also said that he would issue apologies to them from the United States Government.
I thought you Dems supported the right to protest?

Only for causes that they like, like killing babies and "marrying" your same sex.

Oh, and there's the "We're scared of guns so nobody should have them" protests.

Also, the "We need more democriminal voters so we must import them and make conservatives pay for them" protests.

Oh, yes. Let's not forget the "All lives matter except white lives" protest.

So, if by a miracle he wins the Presidency, he will free the prisons and jails of the insurrectionists who attacked America on January 6, 2021 and will also pardon any of the others under indictment or investigation for their nefarious roles. He also said that he would issue apologies to them from the United States Government.

And this from the lead insurrectionist, who goes around preaching law and order and hugs the American flag whenever cameras are watching.

Well, if he thinks he was defeated unfairly in 2020, he ain't seen nothing yet! When President Biden finishes with him in 2024, he will look like he got run over by a freight train carrying classified documents from his crib in Florida back to Washington DC.

Lead insurrectionist who told everyone to peacefully protest.
Why did Nancy edit the video?

Only for causes that they like, like killing babies and "marrying" your same sex.

Oh, and there's the "We're scared of guns so nobody should have them" protests.

Also, the "We need more democriminal voters so we must import them and make conservatives pay for them" protests.

55% of Republicans support same-sex marriage. Wake up.

This is what happens when confessions are the result of torture. Especially when the corrupt DOJ starts arresting the children. Now we know that the basis of the whole thing was an FBI op.
I had not heard about the torture allegation. Can the poster ECBreath give us some credible reportage from a credible news outlet that details this torture of those arrested for attacking the United States Capitol? Names of victims and type of torture would be helpful.
And, the assertion of the DOJ "arresting the children".....what is that about? Can the good poster ECB explain himself/herself on that charge?
Lastly, 'the whole thing was an FBI op'......?????? I had not heard that. How does the poster know that? Can he/she offer the forum vetted facts that support the allegation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, first I am the last person to speak for "you Dems".....that party doesn't really want me because of my conservative bent (tho, in fairness to the Dems....it must be said the Republicans don't want me either --- but because of my progressive bent. Hence, I'm an Independent by default. Actually, by nature.)

Anyway, I would suggest as food for thought that the Dems likely do support the right to protest; however, when the protest involves spraying MACE in the face of uniformed federal officers performing their sworn duty to protect our chosen elected representatives and the Capitol of the United States, or, dragging them down concrete steps in order to pummel them with Blue Lives Matter flagpoles and tasering them in the neck......well, I would imagine....tho I can't speak for Dems per se.....but I would imagine they would draw the line at that.

The forum would likely be disappointed in the avataree Lenny Partiv if he is actually supporting the savage beating of Capitol police.
What say you, poster Partiv?

I had not seen those types of protests. Can the good poster PleaseQuit give us some credible reporting from a vetted source detailing such?

Saddle up, Skippy. Show us what you've got.

Forum List

Back