Never "Debunked": Evidence of Stolen 2020 Election the Dems Never Even Try to Answer

Interesting how Dems ignore the proof in 2000 Mules.
I watched your 3 min trailer.
It showed ONE guy putting 4 ballots into the box before it cut away.

Why didn't they show ALL of them IF there was more than 4?
If he's ^^^^ a mule, then why can't they show him doing the same thing at another drop box.

Just think of the Uber Eats driver stopping to drop off multiple ballots at multiple boxes.
Wait......what..........oh snap, they didn't prove that.
They can only show that this Uber Eats driver drove by multiple boxes.

Sounds convincing, until you use your Big Boy Brain.

I watched your 3 min trailer.
It showed ONE guy putting 4 ballots into the box before it cut away.

Why didn't they show ALL of them IF there was more than 4?
If he's ^^^^ a mule, then why can't they show him doing the same thing at another drop box.

Just think of the Uber Eats driver stopping to drop off multiple ballots at multiple boxes.
Wait......what..........oh snap, they didn't prove that.
They can only show that this Uber Eats driver drove by multiple boxes.

Sounds convincing, until you use your Big Boy Brain.
Yeah...it was all in the 3 minute trailer......LOL

You were expecting a LibTard to have an attention span!
Fuck off you queer.
You NEVER answer questions, you just pretend to be a know it all.

So queer know all, was there VIDEO ( I asked for VIDEO) evidence of the same person dropping off multiple ballots at multiple locations during the film or NOT?

I fucking dare you to avoid the question again.

Fuck off you queer.

So queer know all, was there VIDEO ( I asked for VIDEO) evidence of the same person dropping off multiple ballots at multiple locations during the film or NOT?

You can fucking dare all you want but nothing on earth can convince you that you can't walk on water.
I know one thing for sure...While you were sleeping and dreaming of how you're the best cross-dressing math teacher on earth, ...Trump won at 3:15AM EST and lost at 3:30AM EST in a massive ballot dump that could not possibly have occurred by running millions of ballots in 15 minutes.
The numbers were changed on the machines and then the ballots were run through.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Fuck off you queer.

Yep, you lost.

Trump won at 3:15AM EST and lost at 3:30AM EST in a massive ballot dump that could not possibly have occurred by running millions of ballots in 15 minutes.
If that's what cult leader trumps tells you to believe, I have no chance of having a rational discussion with you, nor do I care.

I just like calling out your lies.

If that's what cult leader trumps tells you to believe, I have no chance of having a rational discussion with you, nor do I care.

I just like calling out your lies.
Ad hominem much?
You commenting on being rational is ironic.

Just yell "debunked!" Even if it hasn't been.

But facts are stubborn things.

This.

fraud.jpg

Or this

[Cyber Ninjas AZ Audit Report, Vol. III Details]

Below: Voters on whom no identity match could be found, page 56 Cyber Ninjas report (click for larger image)

report-ghosts.jpg

Or this.

From table in Cyber Ninjas report

screenshot-2021-09-25-7.51.49-pm.png

Or this...​

Michigan Electors Are Not Legally Certified for Biden, After Detroit Officials Rescinded Votes to Certify After Threats

or this...

I'm sure this has been debunked a thousand times, but let's have a go.

1) A tweet from George Christensen.

What's his twitter account? When did he send this stuff? Who knows. Your image is pointless. I can't check it out.

2) Maricopa County Forensic Election Audit

The reports says that most of these people simply "are in fact real people with a limited public record and commercial presence"

This doesn't suggest these people don't exist. Merely that there are two programs which are quite disturbing really, which track people's information, their births, their deaths, when they move home etc etc. And this system couldn't find such people on there. I mean, it's not surprising that people might try and hide themselves in the US.

This does not seem to suggest much for electoral fraud. It's a suggestion that maybe they should look into this a little more. Be a little more thorough.

3) You could have put the number so people could find it easily.

The chart you posted is DIFFERENT from chart 5.2 on page 5.

Votes that potentially voted in Multiple counties is 5,295 and not 10,342 as you've posted.

They give reasons for why Mail-in Ballots Voted from prior address. Literally the person who lives there now simply forwarded this mail on.

10,342 have the same first, middle and last name and were born in the same year. Somehow this figure gets to 5,047, not sure how, potentially the same name three times? Who knows. They don't seem to know.

What's more likely is someone moved from one county to another and are registered in two places. Doesn't mean they voted twice. There's no suggestion they did.

4) Not sure which part of this you think is relevant.

5) Not sure which part of this you think is relevant.

To sum up, your ability to present what you think are facts, to write about why you think these are an issue, is poor at best. Difficult to follow, only one of the five things you posted is even really worth anything. The third thing comes from where? Seems to be from the same document as 2 but is different from what I found.

Unless you provide stuff that can be used in a debate, no wonder no one has "debunked" this yet. There's nothing to debunk.

What's hilarious is that it just looks bad....even if it was semi legit...the specter of one guy stuffing multiple boxes on the same night disturbs people and Desouza has calculated correctly in that he knows it will have an effect.
Truth hurts.

Just yell "debunked!" Even if it hasn't been.

But facts are stubborn things.

This.

fraud.jpg

Or this

[Cyber Ninjas AZ Audit Report, Vol. III Details]

Below: Voters on whom no identity match could be found, page 56 Cyber Ninjas report (click for larger image)

report-ghosts.jpg

Or this.

From table in Cyber Ninjas report

screenshot-2021-09-25-7.51.49-pm.png

Or this...​

Michigan Electors Are Not Legally Certified for Biden, After Detroit Officials Rescinded Votes to Certify After Threats

or this...

Forum List

Back