Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak (D) Trailing Badly for Reelection

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm not the least bit surprised. He's been fairly ineffective. Throughout the entire COVID crisis he's come off as more of a follower than a leader. He doesn't take responsibility for the decisions he makes. Nevada still has the highest unemployment rate in the country. People are upset about the continued mask mandate when most states have gotten rid of them.

While the state has gone Democratic in presidential elections since 2008, it's done so marginally. Nevada is still a swing state and very susceptible to wave elections.

I'm not the least bit surprised. He's been fairly ineffective. Throughout the entire COVID crisis he's come off as more of a follower than a leader. He doesn't take responsibility for the decisions he makes. Nevada still has the highest unemployment rate in the country. People are upset about the continued mask mandate when most states have gotten rid of them.

While the state has gone Democratic in presidential elections since 2008, it's done so marginally. Nevada is still a swing state and very susceptible to wave elections.

He's a corrupt asshole who does whatever his corporate masters tell him to do.

I want my stomping ground back. Sisolak has been an asshole and a total loser concerning COVID. Typical transplanted California Democrat. Get out of town, clown.

yea he hasnt done much....does a lot of talking though.....

yea he hasnt done much....does a lot of talking though.....

I follow him on social media and what I mostly see from him are announcing how he signed this proclamation recognizing this day for this group of people and that day for that group of people. He's on top of all that, but not much else. When it comes to COVID handling, he always shifts the responsibility of his decisions to another authority. He makes a point of mentioning how he's simply going by the recommendations of the CDC or the WHO or this group or that group. He never owns any of it, which is why I say he's a follower not a leader.

I follow him on social media and what I mostly see from him are announcing how he signed this proclamation recognizing this day for this group of people and that day for that group of people. He's on top of all that, but not much else. When it comes to COVID handling, he always shifts the responsibility of his decisions to another authority. He makes a point of mentioning how he's simply going by the recommendations of the CDC or the WHO or this group or that group. He never owns any of it, which is why I say he's a follower not a leader.

The people he placed into positions of power within the government are complete failures. The unemployment division was hopeless. I watched people wait months for their unemployment checks. I had to help feed two families over the last winter because they had no money coming in.

It was truly ridiculous.

The people he placed into positions of power within the government are complete failures. The unemployment division was hopeless. I watched people wait months for their unemployment checks. I had to help feed two families over the last winter because they had no money coming in.

It was truly ridiculous.

I have a friend who lost his job October of last year. He filed for unemployment. It took them until the early summer to finally review his case and they denied it. He filed an appeal and so far there hasn't been any movement on it. He's due over $10,000.

I have a friend who lost his job October of last year. He filed for unemployment. It took them until the early summer to finally review his case and they denied it. He filed an appeal and so far there hasn't been any movement on it. He's due over $10,000.

Par for the course. The sad thing is the people running against him seem to be no better. The "lets ride" clown, and heller are both worthless, and the others are pretty much non entities.

Par for the course. The sad thing is the people running against him seem to be no better. The "lets ride" clown, and heller are both worthless, and the others are pretty much non entities.
Right now, I’m with Lombardo. He’s my brother’s boss, but I’ll certainly take Heller over Sisolak if he ends up being the option

Right now, I’m with Lombardo. He’s my brother’s boss, but I’ll certainly take Heller over Sisolak if he ends up being the option

Lombardo refused to work with ICE, and he is just a dem in sheep skin based on how he ran the department.

I have quite a few friends in the Washoe Co. SO and none of them think too highly of him.

Yup - Purple State.

Have you seem the bar video? :eek:

Looks like VA part 2?

what are you waiting for? run against him!

Forum List

Back