Netflix Series: To The Lake ( Must Watch! )

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
If you have not seen the series yet the binge it and it is crazy how it relates to Covid and what is going on now!!!

The story is based in Russia and was produced in Russia but it is a must watch and the ending will explain why it related to Covid!!!

If you have not seen the series yet the binge it and it is crazy how it relates to Covid and what is going on now!!!

The story is based in Russia and was produced in Russia but it is a must watch and the ending will explain why it related to Covid!!!
didnt you hear??

according to the possible election of biden covid is now cured and no longer a problem,,

I am looking for a new series to watch so I will check this one out,,,

didnt you hear??

according to the possible election of biden covid is now cured and no longer a problem,,

I am looking for a new series to watch so I will check this one out,,,

Covid is still around and the series that I am writing about is in Russian so subtitles will be needed but boy the twist will make you see how it relate to Covid...

The protagonists in this show are the slowest moving, dumbest idiots ever. They are too annoying to watch. Way too annoying.

Forum List

Back