Neil Oliver warns about WHO Pandemic Treaty Amendments backdoor power grab coming soon

I didn't realize Oliver had a good head on his shoulders & sees through the BS distractions to find the real story behind the scenes. I guess he has been calling out all the BS since the dempanic started.
This is the biggest power grab of all time because the world would be granting legal permission for an single corrupt & communist led entity to suspend every right we have. I had someone earlier today call me a liar for saying this was happening though I posted links.
It's out there, it's real & it will most likely be approved by the end of May. Goodbye sovereign national rights.
These amendments came from Joe & his insane clown posse.
But at least no more mean twits

"Amendments written into the proposed treaty by the re-enamoured Biden administration will see 194 nations cede sovereignty over national health care decisions to the WHO. The WHO would thereby have decision-making power over and above our own government – and every other government.

Consider this – when you watch footage of the 26 million people of Shanghai locked down in their homes, their cats and dogs beaten to death in the street … the WHO would, by the terms of the new treaty, have the power to impose the same on cities here. Know too, that under the terms of the treaty, the WHO does not – does not – have to show any data to legitimise its conclusions or decisions.

It is also worth knowing, to say the least, that it would be up to the WHO to define what the next pandemic is. Seeing how things are going, I would hardly be surprised to hear about a pandemic of obesity, or of heart attacks – followed by the lockdowns and other restrictions to deal with same.

No doubt lockdowns to fix the climate can’t be far away either. In the case of climate, the WHO might draw the conclusion that we, the human species, are the virus. Who knows what they might conclude and decide then.

Be in no doubt – this so-called pandemic treaty is the single, greatest global power grab that any of us has seen in our lifetime. It is nothing less than the groundwork, the laying of deep foundations for global governance through the WHO."

video is no longer there at link;

I never would have imagined Americans would fall in line so easily. I was amazed at how quickly so many people just immediately put on masks when they told us to. I was shocked to see so many people wearing them alone in their car.
Take a look at how stupid and deluded Americans are, they accept and make excuses for all of the wars over the last 122 years and justify immense mass murders, so why should they balk at committing suicide? Millions have already bought into the Covid scam.

Neil Oliver is a graduate of the David Icke school of crazies. A plastic scotsman, its a shock that he hasnt found a home in the US media crazy wing.

Forum List

Back