Neil deGrasse Tyson slammed for mass shootings reaction

It is true.

Nobody gives a shit when kids are killed by a car in an accident, but let it be by a gun and they freaked the hell out.

death is death.

Last edited:
Tyson - Tyson argued that more people are killed by the flu and car accidents than mass shootings, adding, “often our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data.”

Democrats - "Agree with us, or be cast out!"

Neil deGrasse Tyson slammed for mass shootings reaction: 'Our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data'

He also pointed out handguns as a bigger killer. He probably wants them banned, which I disagree with, but he is right that they cause more deaths than long rifles.

Poor Neil, he hasn't yet learned the today's science is about emotion and mob rule. Data and logic be damned...

angry-mob-with-torches.jpg

Poor Neil, he hasn't yet learned the today's science is about emotion and mob rule. Data and logic be damned...

angry-mob-with-torches.jpg
I always thought being the guy selling torches would be the richest guy in town

Do you think Neil believes AGW is a hoax?
That's beside the point. The only time anyone gets interested in taking action to stop something so evil that rarely ever happens, is when there's a bullet involved.

That is because there's an agenda. ( but that is like AGW thing)

What whiners.

Nothing they will propose will do anything but take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

Last I checked, cocaine is illegal, so we don’t have any cocaine in America, right?

I love how twitter responses are considered “news” these days.

Good Lord we are down the rabbit hole.

Nobody gives a shit when kids are killed by a car in an accident, but let it be by a gun and they freaked the hell out.

Amen.

From SIX YEARS AGO:

Study: Texting and driving top cause in teen driving deaths

...according to statistics compiled by the Department of Transportation, 3,477 people died and another 391,000 were injured in motor vehicle crashes caused by drivers who were distracted because they were texting or using cell phones.

Facts & Statistics About Texting & Driving (Updated for 2019) | San Diego California

If he doesn't, I doubt he'll open his mouth about it after witnessing the climate change mob's efforts to destroy his fellow physicist Ivar Giaever (who is actually a real scientist that has won a Nobel prize) for going on the record and declaring that AGW is a hoax/pseudoscience.

If he doesn't, I doubt he'll open his mouth about it after witnessing the climate change mob's efforts to destroy his fellow physicist Ivar Giaever (who is actually a real scientist that has won a Nobel prize) for going on the record and declaring that AGW is a hoax/pseudoscience.

It’s big business. They gotta keep the cheddar flowing. That only happens by screaming that we are all gonna die.

New York City was supposed to be underwater years ago.

It’s big business. They gotta keep the cheddar flowing. That only happens by screaming that we are all gonna die.

New York City was supposed to be underwater years ago.

Well, while it is true that NYC is (allegedly) not under water yet, it will be very soon. Very very soon. And it is too late to do anything about it. We've got to use our resources to start moving our people to higher ground.

Forum List

Back