Neighbors With 'Black Lives Matter', 'Asian Lives Matter', And 'Hispanic Lives Matter' Yard Signs Getting Awfully Close To 'All Lives Matter'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"We need to guard against this," said local sociology professor Dr. Cam Duncatilly as she added a "Trans Lives Matter" and "Indigenous Lives Matter" sign in her front yard.
1618830038507.jpeg

They want nothing more than All Lives Matter

What they are saying is that theirs currently do not

"We need to guard against this," said local sociology professor Dr. Cam Duncatilly as she added a "Trans Lives Matter" and "Indigenous Lives Matter" sign in her front yard.
View attachment 481576
Someone should put a sign right next to it saying, "Ok, then which lives don't matter?"

View attachment 481576
White lives already mattered since the founding of this country......

The rest of the 300 or so years has been devoted to making sure non-white lives mattered too.....and dic suckers like you have been whining about that effort ever since

View attachment 481576

The rest of the 300 or so years has been devoted to making sure non-white lives mattered too.....and dic suckers like you have been whining about that effort ever since
I thought they were white devils.

I thought racism only existed with the white race.

Is the media lying to us?

View attachment 481576

Deflection noted.....

View attachment 481576

Deflection noted.....
You really believe white people have not been oppressed and/or not poor?

LOL.

More whites are killed by police than any other race.

View attachment 481576

Deflection noted.....
You really believe white people have not been oppressed and/or not poor?

LOL.

More whites are killed by police than any other race.
When the GI Bill/FHA loans were first created....were whites EXCLUDED from taking advantage of this bill?? Where they red-lined?? Why were blacks targeted and not whites???

But wait....there's more.....

In the history of this country was there ever a declaration or provision like this written into any federal document targeted against whites?? Ever

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun."

And as for poor people......the only people I see today with OVERT disdain and indifference to the oppression of poor people are not liberals...I don't recall a poor people's campaign being led by Conservatives...but I will let MLK sum that up for me....

M_007mlk.1112 (13).jpg

When the GI Bill/FHA loans were first created....were whites EXCLUDED from taking advantage of this bill?? Where they red-lined?? Why were blacks targeted and not whites???
If you want to make a difference, try living in the present. Living in the past does you nor anyone else any good whatsoever.

View attachment 481576
All lives DO matter....none more than others.....just like all holidays matter...none more than others.

Neighbors With 'Black Lives Matter', 'Asian Lives Matter', And 'Hispanic Lives Matter' Yard Signs Getting Awfully Close To 'All Lives Matter'
Damn dude, talk about missing the point.

I'm impressed. That's gotta be a world record thickness of cranium there.

I'm going to make a sign and put it in my yard, it will read:

My Life, My Kid's Lives, A Few Relatives Lives, And A Couple Friends Lives Matter
The Rest Of You Including My Ex-Wife Can Go Fuck Yourselves!

View attachment 481576
Someone should put a sign right next to it saying, "Ok, then which lives don't matter?"
The ones who have no cares for their own well being. You know, criminals & thugs.

Forum List

Back