Neighbors dog barks ??

It's more common when I don't hear a dog barking, but instead hear a fucking pack of coyotes yipping, growling and howling. I hate those fucking things. I'd kill every one of them if I could figure out how. They eat calves, dogs, cats, and anything else they can chase down.

Coyotes are smart. They'll station one by itself to draw a curious dog over to it, then the rest will pounce on the poor unsuspecting dog and rip it to shred. I hear them yelping across the highway every other night. Usually I go outside the back and yell "Shut the fuck up you mangy bastards" at them and get quiet. But I'd really like to unload a 30-round AK magazine in their general direction in the dark, except for the fact that there are electrical lines in that direction, and I don't want to have to pay to have those fixed when the power goes off everywhere within five miles round me. That would really suck.

Fuckin' mangy bastards. I need a .308 with an infrared scope so I can kill those fuckers.

It's more common when I don't hear a dog barking, but instead hear a fucking pack of coyotes yipping, growling and howling. I hate those fucking things. I'd kill every one of them if I could figure out how. They eat calves, dogs, cats, and anything else they can chase down.

Coyotes are smart. They'll station one by itself to draw a curious dog over to it, then the rest will pounce on the poor unsuspecting dog and rip it to shred. I hear them yelping across the highway every other night. Usually I go outside the back and yell "Shut the fuck up you mangy bastards" at them and get quiet. But I'd really like to unload a 30-round AK magazine in their general direction in the dark, except for the fact that there are electrical lines in that direction, and I don't want to have to pay to have those fixed when the power goes off everywhere within five miles round me. That would really suck.

Fuckin' mangy bastards. I need a .308 with an infrared scope so I can kill those fuckers.

Coyotes are Democrats???!!!!!!

WHO KNEW????!!!!

giphy.gif

Is this pretty common to get a loud barking dog in your area ?

Thx
Our dysfunctional neighbor had a dog but we're both on the Jewish Community Facebook group.
My wife posted that Nassau County could fine them and they got the dog trained.

In the Rockies, the coyotes would come over the ridge at night to drink from the ponds, and they would howl, and my dogs would howl back, sometimes for hours. And now in Ohio, the coyotes come to drink from the creek, and they howl, and my dogs howl back...

We have way too many noisy dogs in my neighborhood.

I'm thinking about buying a couple of traps. Maybe I couId catch mutts and sell them to Chinese restaurants for a couple of bucks a pound.

UUuumm....Want some hot sauce with that, lady?

Last edited:
Every now and then when I am outside, I hear at least two dogs off in the distance somewhere behind my house and they always sound like they are back there killing each other. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its always during the afternoon hours when I am outside long enough to get the mail.

I had a fox and coyote problem at my last small farm. I started setting snares from snareshop.com Catch a yote, bring the whole carcass to a skinner I got $12 a yote and 12-30 for fox. Dropped a few with a 223 and Hornady 55gr ballistic tips (suppressed Howa bolt). Makes a softball size hole. Many packs around here, sound is cool to me. I like wild and nature. I don't trap or hunt them anymore they are no problem. 2 big dogs adopted me, lab, lab pit (wide heads) and I have seen them in action as a team, 12 coyotes wouldn't have a chance in hell except would be on their way.

Forum List

Back