neighbor gets shot dead over tree dispute florida

old geezer is getting life now. you have right to trim trees or plants they hang over on your side. but hat is all you can do.
Isn't "allegedly" just another way of saying someone did something? What a stupid word when writing articles.

Then why go after the asshole next door?
I have a good relationship with my neighbor. If he wanted to come over in my yard and trim my tree I wouldn't shoot him. I would bring him out a beer and thank him.

I have a good relationship with my neighbor. If he wanted to come over in my yard and trim my tree I wouldn't shoot him. I would bring him out a beer and thank him.
I skimmed over the article and it says he hadn't spoken to that neighbor in two years. Why couldn't he just make it two years and a day?

Couch Potato is what you are.
An angry Potato at that.
Nope Moon Bat, you are confused. Just a good friendly neighbor that has not problem with a neighbor doing a little of my yard trimming if he needed to. .

I suspect that there is a lot more to this story than has been reported. Maybe a history of conflict.

I skimmed over the article and it says he hadn't spoken to that neighbor in two years. Why couldn't he just make it two years and a day?
Because on that day a man trespassed on another man's property and got shot for it.

In Florida trespass without a clear threat is no justification for shooting. I think Texas is the only state that allows that.

We don't know the full history of this yet. I suspect there was animosity between them.

A tragedy for both parties. One man is dead and another will spend the rest of life in prison.

old geezer is getting life now. you have right to trim trees or plants they hang over on your side. but hat is all you can do.
The man and his ugly wife, are a couple of those gun nuts that lie like a Persian rug - giving honest gun owners a bad rep.

78-year-old allegedly shoots, kills neighbor who was trimming trees along their property lines​

"In a call to 911, Druzolowski's wife said her husband "just meant to scare him," according to court documents."

The man says he meant to shoot the neighbor. But he rambles on about being older and frail and scared...

Because on that day a man trespassed on another man's property and got shot for it.

In Florida trespass without a clear threat is no justification for shooting. I think Texas is the only state that allows that.

We don't know the full history of this yet. I suspect there was animosity between them.

A tragedy for both parties. One man is dead and another will spend the rest of life in prison.
we dont know he was in that neighbors yard just that plants were in the property line. stop assuming.

we dont know he was in that neighbors yard just that plants were in the property line. stop assuming.
There were two things I heard today that were interesting.

First, is that the fence was set back two feet so there was really no trespass.

Second, that the victim had an extensive record of violence. He spent time in prison and well known for being violent. That history contributed to the old man being concerned when approached by the victim.

We will see how this plays out.

Forum List

Back