Negative covid test are not being reported so that morons believe in the fake pandemic

Lol 4 billion in vaccine related court determined vaccine damages is certainly not rare.

How many people have received damages?
How many children with vaccine caused brain damage are acceptable to you and the other simpletons who wasted Daddys cash at Harvard?

Considering vaccines have saved an astonishing number of lives, the number would need to be rather high to outweigh the benefit.

So how many people have received damages?

Lol 4 billion in vaccine related court determined vaccine damages is certainly not rare.

How many children with vaccine caused brain damage are acceptable to you and the other simpletons who wasted Daddys cash at Harvard?

Considering vaccines have saved an astonishing number of lives, the number would need to be rather high to outweigh the benefit.

Irrelevant because you are making the claim that every parent with a child who has brain damage caused by vaccines has the money, time and ability to sue the government and clearly this is not the case. What is important is that autism spectral disorder now effects 2 percent of the college student population. All of which are brighter than you

So is 2 percent of the population of 331000000 trivial?

Last edited:

Lets see 1 out of every 59 children has autism or 1.69 %. 331000000 × 1.69 % = 5,593,000 children with autism.

This is a plague of biblical proportions

Feel free to check the math you imbecile

Lets see 1 out of every 59 children has autism or 1.69 %. 331000000 × 1.69 % = 5,593,000 children with autism.

So did all those kids have a rare enzymatic deficiency like Hanna Poling too?

The jury concluded that Pollings diseases were caused by the vaccine. Your delusions forbid you to accept and comprehend that this is past tense.

The jury concluded that Pollings diseases were caused by the vaccine. Your delusions forbid you to accept and comprehend that this is past tense.

Which would have never happened had she not had a rare enzymatic deficiency.

So how many cases of autism are traced back to that deficiency?

You are arguing a lost case that you can not change. However you are admitting that the mmr vaccine causes autism which is what the jury also concluded, so congrats for agreeing with me professor

You are arguing a lost case that you can not change. However you are admitting that the mmr vaccine causes autism which is what the jury also concluded, so congrats for agreeing with me professor

The fact that you never directly respond to the questions in my post demonstrate you are failing.

How many cases of autism are traced back to the same enzymatic deficiency that Hanna Poling has?

The fact that you never directly respond to the questions in my post demonstrate you are failing.

How many cases of autism are traced back to the same enzymatic deficiency that Hanna Poling has?

Since the rate of autism is 1.69% of the general population and far less of the general population have the deficiency that you are babbling about, clearly the math proves that this deficiency is not the cause of autism.

Clearly you failed quantum physics

Yawn

Since the rate of autism is 1.69% of the general population and far less of the general population have the deficiency that you are babbling about, clearly the math proves that this deficiency is not the cause of autism.

Yawn

So that's what I've been trying to tell you. You even half admitted it too, that you're not going to find THE cause of autism, but that lots of disorders present with similar symptoms and since autism is a clinical disorder, many underlying pathologies can be labeled as autism.

So Hanna Poling has a serious underlying metabolic defect which caused her to have encephalopathy which gave her symptoms that looks like autism. Maybe it had something to do with the vaccine, maybe it didn't. But what is clear is that Hanna Poling's case has nothing to do with the vast majority cases of autism.

Yawn

So that's what I've been trying to tell you. You even half admitted it too, that you're not going to find THE cause of autism, but that lots of disorders present with similar symptoms and since autism is a clinical disorder, many underlying pathologies can be labeled as autism.

So Hanna Poling has a serious underlying metabolic defect which caused her to have encephalopathy which gave her symptoms that looks like autism. Maybe it had something to do with the vaccine, maybe it didn't. But what is clear is that Hanna Poling's case has nothing to do with the vast majority cases of autism.

Encephalopathy is related to autism since the same part of the brain is effected. The vaccine effects every part of the body and should not be given to newborns who do not have an immune system yet. You are babbling about 1 child and ignoring the biblical plague of 6 million more.

And the jury already agreed with me so you can stop punching yourself in the head now

Yawn

Encephalopathy is related to autism since the same part of the brain is effected. The vaccine effects every part of the body and should not be given to newborns who do not have an immune system yet. You are babbling about 1 child and ignoring the biblical plague of 6 million more.

And the jury already agreed with me so you can stop punching yourself in the head now

No it's not. Encephalopathy (more accurately toxic metabolic encephalopathy) is not a diagnostic criteria of autism. Hanna's syndrome was caused by a metabolic defect which resulted in damage to her brain without which she wouldn't have had symptoms consistent with autism.

You may want to consider listening to me for once. I know a lot more than you do about these things.

Yawn

No it's not. Encephalopathy (more accurately toxic metabolic encephalopathy) is not a diagnostic criteria of autism. Hanna's syndrome was caused by a metabolic defect which resulted in damage to her brain without which she wouldn't have had symptoms consistent with autism.

You may want to consider listening to me for once. I know a lot more than you do about these things.

No matter the jury agrees with me, feel free to stay in your delusion

Yawn

Actually no, they agree with me.

Yawn

Then you agree that the vaccines caused the childs injuries. As do I and did the jury

Are you getting frustrated yet doc?

You might as well hand over the keys to the safe now

Jaggle Jiggle Japple

Last edited:

Yawn

Then you agree that the vaccines caused the childs injuries. As do I and did the jury

It’s plausible, that’s all, in this one very specific case. Applying her case to other children with autism is absurd.

Yawn

It’s plausible, that’s all, in this one very specific case. Applying her case to other children with autism is absurd.

Glad that you have accepted your inevitable defeat by the undefeated Q Anonymous

Don't forget the safe keys doc

Yawn

Glad that you have accepted your inevitable defeat by the undefeated Q Anonymous

Don't forget the safe keys doc

You're too busy trying to ignore reality to declare victory.

Forum List

Back