Negative covid test are not being reported so that morons believe in the fake pandemic

107567013_3279659755428130_8443360559837569003_n.jpg

LOL the CDC has been claiming to have evidence that the vaccine does not cause autism for 20 to 30 years. They had and have and never had such evidence.

Why are you blindly defending these fucking merciless barbarians to children

I just showed you the paper which demonstrates no correlation which you claimed exists. What else can I do if you refuse to acknowledge reality?

LOL the CDC has been claiming to have evidence that the vaccine does not cause autism for 20 to 30 years. They had and have and never had such evidence.

I just showed you the paper which demonstrates no correlation which you claimed exists. What else can I do if you refuse to acknowledge reality?

Then the CDC lied in Federal court............................

You lose at any turn

You might want to take up a new major Sherlock, like forensic pathology perhaps, because your arguments are dead on arrival

You lose at any turn

You might want to take up a new major Sherlock, like forensic pathology perhaps, because your arguments are dead on arrival

They didn't lie in federal court. You were lied to about what happened in that court case. I posted the actual court filing they're talking about. My link to the NEJM article is reference number one in the court case.

You were lied to by the anti-vaccine fringe groups. The CDC did not admit they didn't have evidence that vaccines don't support autism. The stories you've read aren't true.

You lose at any turn

They didn't lie in federal court. You were lied to about what happened in that court case. I posted the actual court filing they're talking about. My link to the NEJM article is reference number one in the court case.

You were lied to by the anti-vaccine fringe groups. The CDC did not admit they didn't have evidence that vaccines don't support autism. The stories you've read aren't true.
You are a fool in denial that at this point is acting like a mental patient punching themselves in the head, or someone suffering from severe delusions

Why are only positive test being reported?

There are figures of total tests. As well as figures for cases. So negative tests are indeed being reported.

You are a fool in denial that at this point is acting like a mental patient punching themselves in the head, or someone suffering from severe delusions

Congratulations. You've discovered that the internet has a lot of people pumping out the same story. The story originates from a fringe group called ICAN. Their press release is a gross micharacterization and lie, which was uncritically repeated by a dozen other liars to influence idiots like yourself who don't bother to actually read the source material but love to eat the bullshit they're spoon feeding you.

I posted the actual court filing these guys are referencing which is a list of 20 articles that demonstrate no connection between vaccines and autism which you refuse to read.

Congratulations. You've discovered that the internet has a lot of people pumping out the same story. The story originates from a fringe group called ICAN. Their press release is a gross micharacterization and lie, which was uncritically repeated by a dozen other liars to influence idiots like yourself who don't bother to actually read the source material but love to eat the bullshit they're spoon feeding you.

I posted the actual court filing these guys are referencing which is a list of 20 articles that demonstrate no connection between vaccines and autism which you refuse to read.
I have discovered that you are having delusions

A person believing in their own greatness is the hallmark of a delusion of grandeur.

For the belief to be a delusion, it must be unreasonable and incorrect. For instance, a person who claims to be president of the United States, when they clearly are not, is an example of a delusion of grandeur.

There may be other symptoms along with an inflated false belief of one’s own importance. These include:

• difficulty getting along with others because of the delusion
  • a persistent belief in the delusion in spite of contrary evidence
  • dismissal of or anger at people who refuse to accept the delusional belief
  • persistent attempts to get others to accept the belief
  • behaving as if the belief is true
  • experiencing other delusions
Because delusions of grandeur are usually related to a mental health condition, most people with this symptom also experience other mental health symptoms.

I do believe that your precious Obamacare covers this, so please get treated

A person believing in their own greatness is the hallmark of a delusion of grandeur.

For the belief to be a delusion, it must be unreasonable and incorrect. For instance, a person who claims to be president of the United States, when they clearly are not, is an example of a delusion of grandeur.

There may be other symptoms along with an inflated false belief of one’s own importance. These include:

Because delusions of grandeur are usually related to a mental health condition, most people with this symptom also experience other mental health symptoms.

Answer me one question. Did you actually take the time to read the court filing these stories are referencing?

Be honest. If you didn't, everything you say about what the CDC did or didn't say in court is irrelevant because you never bothered to look at it yourself.

Answer me one question. Did you actually take the time to read the court filing these stories are referencing?

Be honest. If you didn't, everything you say about what the CDC did or didn't say in court is irrelevant because you never bothered to look at it yourself.
Can you accept that for decades that the CDC has been claiming to have studies that prove that the mmr vaccine does not cause autism, and that they lied. Are you also aware that the courts are awarding billions in vaccine liability claims against the CDC

You are in denial and clearly delusional

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.
In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Can you accept that for decades that the CDC has been claiming to have studies that prove that the mmr vaccine does not cause autism, and that they lied.
Show me the lie specifically because I showed you the study that demonstrates that MMR doesn't cause autism that the CDC specifically cited.

So unless you can show me where the CDC lied, specifically, then I'll just assume you're lying again.

You also refused to answer my question above. I'll be forced to assume for the time being that you didn't actually read the court filing.

I don't understand why I see more traffic than ever on the streets here in Vegas, since the pandemic started!
This shit is confusing.

Can you accept that for decades that the CDC has been claiming to have studies that prove that the mmr vaccine does not cause autism, and that they lied.
Show me the lie specifically because I showed you the study that demonstrates that MMR doesn't cause autism that the CDC specifically cited.

So unless you can show me where the CDC lied, specifically, then I'll just assume you're lying again.

You also refused to answer my question above. I'll be forced to assume for the time being that you didn't actually read the court filing.
Technically every time within the last 20 years or so that the CDC claimed to have proof that the mmr vaccine did not cause autism there was a lie told, they repeated this hundreds if not thousands of times. Each time was a lie because now in Federal court they have now said that the studies proving that mmr does not cause autism do not exist and never existed. While this is not the same as saying that the CDC has proof that mmr does cause autism it does mean that the CDC lied to the public for decades which calls into question their motives for the lies.

You have been shown the evidence but persist in your delusion to the contrary and furthermore seem to believe that there is some victory for you to win here.

You are not a great lawyer or analyst, you are the latest notch on my log...........................

Now pay off those college bills clown

Technically every time within the last 20 years or so that the CDC claimed to have proof that the mmr vaccine did not cause autism there was a lie told, they repeated this hundreds if not thousands of times. Each time was a lie because now in Federal court they have now said that the studies proving that mmr does not cause autism do not exist and never existed. While this is not the same as saying that the CDC has proof that mmr does cause autism it does mean that the CDC lied to the public for decades which calls into question their motives for the lies.

You have been shown the evidence but persist in your delusion to the contrary and furthermore seem to believe that there is some victory for you to win here.

You are not a great lawyer or analyst, you are the latest notch on my log...........................

I literally showed you where the CDC said the exact opposite in court and you refuse to acknowledge it.

I literally showed you where the CDC said the exact opposite in court and you refuse to acknowledge it.
There is no victory for you to achieve here however the losers are the scumbags like you condemning children to lives of autistic hell.

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.
In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Put yourself in the childs place
poling.jpg

There is no victory for you to achieve here however the losers are the scumbags like you condemning children to lives of autistic hell.

We can’t have a conversation if you refuse to acknowledge what has been put before your eyes.

Did you read the court filing that you keep referencing? Yes or no.

We can’t have a conversation if you refuse to acknowledge what has been put before your eyes.

Did you read the court filing that you keep referencing? Yes or no.
Again the courts and juries are awarding autism verdicts against the CDC and the vaccine

4 billion has already been awarded

You are living in the past and denial

4 billion has already been awarded
Not for autism and vaccines.

Did you read the court filing from the CDC? Yes or no.
Yes Hanna Pollings 1.5 million dollar court judgement is for the vaccine that caused her autism

Furthermore over 4 billion dollars has been handed out for vaccine injuries

A Dec. 1, 2018 update by the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) on the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) reported that the total amount of awards to children and adults who have been injured or died after receiving federally recommended childhood vaccines has surpassed $4 billion.1 2

The VICP was created by Congress under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 as a federal compensation system alternative to vaccine injury lawsuits filed in civil court.3

According to an article published in Fair Warning, almost no media attention has been given to payouts made to vaccine victims by the government, which are adjudicated in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (also known as “Vaccine Court”).1 Fair Warning points out that one of the reasons that the “Vaccine Court” works in relative obscurity is because public health officials maintain that “vaccines provide vast public health benefits” and are reluctant to talk about vaccine casualties for fear that publicity about vaccine injury compensation awards would dissuade the public from getting vaccinated.1

So you are either an ignoramus or are living in denial.

Seriously there is nothing here for you to win, are you denying the billions paid out by the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 as a federal compensation system alternative to vaccine injury lawsuits filed in civil court.

Forum List

Back