Negative covid test are not being reported so that morons believe in the fake pandemic

Lol 4 billion in vaccine related court determined vaccine damages is certainly not rare.

How many people have received damages?
How many children with vaccine caused brain damage are acceptable to you and the other simpletons who wasted Daddys cash at Harvard?

Considering vaccines have saved an astonishing number of lives, the number would need to be rather high to outweigh the benefit.

So how many people have received damages?

Lets see 1 out of every 59 children has autism or 1.69 %. 331000000 × 1.69 % = 5,593,000 children with autism.

This is a plague of biblical proportions

Feel free to check the math you imbecile

So did all those kids have a rare enzymatic deficiency like Hanna Poling too?

The jury concluded that Pollings diseases were caused by the vaccine. Your delusions forbid you to accept and comprehend that this is past tense.

Which would have never happened had she not had a rare enzymatic deficiency.

So how many cases of autism are traced back to that deficiency?

You are arguing a lost case that you can not change. However you are admitting that the mmr vaccine causes autism which is what the jury also concluded, so congrats for agreeing with me professor

The fact that you never directly respond to the questions in my post demonstrate you are failing.

How many cases of autism are traced back to the same enzymatic deficiency that Hanna Poling has?

Since the rate of autism is 1.69% of the general population and far less of the general population have the deficiency that you are babbling about, clearly the math proves that this deficiency is not the cause of autism.

Clearly you failed quantum physics

Yawn

So that's what I've been trying to tell you. You even half admitted it too, that you're not going to find THE cause of autism, but that lots of disorders present with similar symptoms and since autism is a clinical disorder, many underlying pathologies can be labeled as autism.

So Hanna Poling has a serious underlying metabolic defect which caused her to have encephalopathy which gave her symptoms that looks like autism. Maybe it had something to do with the vaccine, maybe it didn't. But what is clear is that Hanna Poling's case has nothing to do with the vast majority cases of autism.

Encephalopathy is related to autism since the same part of the brain is effected. The vaccine effects every part of the body and should not be given to newborns who do not have an immune system yet. You are babbling about 1 child and ignoring the biblical plague of 6 million more.

And the jury already agreed with me so you can stop punching yourself in the head now

No it's not. Encephalopathy (more accurately toxic metabolic encephalopathy) is not a diagnostic criteria of autism. Hanna's syndrome was caused by a metabolic defect which resulted in damage to her brain without which she wouldn't have had symptoms consistent with autism.

You may want to consider listening to me for once. I know a lot more than you do about these things.

No matter the jury agrees with me, feel free to stay in your delusion

Actually no, they agree with me.

Then you agree that the vaccines caused the childs injuries. As do I and did the jury

Are you getting frustrated yet doc?

You might as well hand over the keys to the safe now

It’s plausible, that’s all, in this one very specific case. Applying her case to other children with autism is absurd.

Glad that you have accepted your inevitable defeat by the undefeated Q Anonymous

Don't forget the safe keys doc

You're too busy trying to ignore reality to declare victory.

The internet is a vast cyber wasteland that contains mostly wasted time, I have said before that their is no victory to achieve here. Which does not deter me from playing with the resident government zombie

CIAO

Lol 4 billion in vaccine related court determined vaccine damages is certainly not rare.

How many children with vaccine caused brain damage are acceptable to you and the other simpletons who wasted Daddys cash at Harvard?

Considering vaccines have saved an astonishing number of lives, the number would need to be rather high to outweigh the benefit.

Lets see 1 out of every 59 children has autism or 1.69 %. 331000000 × 1.69 % = 5,593,000 children with autism.

The jury concluded that Pollings diseases were caused by the vaccine. Your delusions forbid you to accept and comprehend that this is past tense.

You are arguing a lost case that you can not change. However you are admitting that the mmr vaccine causes autism which is what the jury also concluded, so congrats for agreeing with me professor

The fact that you never directly respond to the questions in my post demonstrate you are failing.

How many cases of autism are traced back to the same enzymatic deficiency that Hanna Poling has?

Since the rate of autism is 1.69% of the general population and far less of the general population have the deficiency that you are babbling about, clearly the math proves that this deficiency is not the cause of autism.

Yawn

So that's what I've been trying to tell you. You even half admitted it too, that you're not going to find THE cause of autism, but that lots of disorders present with similar symptoms and since autism is a clinical disorder, many underlying pathologies can be labeled as autism.

So Hanna Poling has a serious underlying metabolic defect which caused her to have encephalopathy which gave her symptoms that looks like autism. Maybe it had something to do with the vaccine, maybe it didn't. But what is clear is that Hanna Poling's case has nothing to do with the vast majority cases of autism.

Encephalopathy is related to autism since the same part of the brain is effected. The vaccine effects every part of the body and should not be given to newborns who do not have an immune system yet. You are babbling about 1 child and ignoring the biblical plague of 6 million more.

And the jury already agreed with me so you can stop punching yourself in the head now

No it's not. Encephalopathy (more accurately toxic metabolic encephalopathy) is not a diagnostic criteria of autism. Hanna's syndrome was caused by a metabolic defect which resulted in damage to her brain without which she wouldn't have had symptoms consistent with autism.

You may want to consider listening to me for once. I know a lot more than you do about these things.

Then you agree that the vaccines caused the childs injuries. As do I and did the jury

It’s plausible, that’s all, in this one very specific case. Applying her case to other children with autism is absurd.

Glad that you have accepted your inevitable defeat by the undefeated Q Anonymous

The internet is a vast cyber wasteland that contains mostly wasted time, I have said before that their is no victory to achieve here. Which does not deter me from playing with the resident government zombie

CIAO

This is why no one takes the anti-vaccine fringe seriously. You're impenetrable to facts that conflict with your agenda.

Yawn

CIAO

This is why no one takes the anti-vaccine fringe seriously. You're impenetrable to facts that conflict with your agenda.

LOL, I can not tell if you are merely ignorant or seriously delusional, because there is no anti vaccine fringe not when one takes into account that the government has set up a court specifically for the massive mutilations and injuries to American children that are being caused by experimental vaccines that treat American children like lab rats. The government vaccine court has rendered over 4 billion in compensation damages to children mutilated for life. I will choose any American child that I will never know over a scum like you any and every day every time no matter what the cost, so having a lab rat keeper like you call me fringe is an honor that I thank you for.

Yawn

CIAO

LOL, I can not tell if you are merely ignorant or seriously delusional, because there is no anti vaccine fringe not when one takes into account that the government has set up a court specifically for the massive mutilations and injuries to American children that are being caused by experimental vaccines that treat American children like lab rats. The government vaccine court has rendered over 4 billion in compensation damages to children mutilated for life. I will choose any American child that I will never know over a scum like you any and every day every time no matter what the cost, so having a lab rat keeper like you call me fringe is an honor that I thank you for.

You're an anti-vaccine fringe. We know that there are exceedingly rare complications from vaccines, but that the benefit is so massive it very easily outweighs the risk. It's called being rational.

Yawn

CIAO

You're an anti-vaccine fringe. We know that there are exceedingly rare complications from vaccines, but that the benefit is so massive it very easily outweighs the risk. It's called being rational.

$4 Billion and Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Keep Climbing

Is mutilating American children fun for you?

How did life ever manage to exist for 4 billion years without the CDC

Yawn

CIAO

$4 Billion and Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Keep Climbing

Is watching children suffer and die from preventable infectious disease fun for you?

Life managed poorly, with high rates of childhood diseases that caused morbidity and mortality.

Yawn

CIAO

Is watching children suffer and die from preventable infectious disease fun for you?

Life managed poorly, with high rates of childhood diseases that caused morbidity and mortality.

Autism is a horrible preventable disease that the CDC lied as to having studies that prove that the mmr vaccine does not cause autism. This is clear evidence of fraud and deception. Your claim is that if you successfully medicate a bunch of children over there that it is acceptable to lock some others in a closet to suffer because your medication mutilated their brains....................

1 in every 59 children born today will have autism, do you dare do the research to see what this number was before vaccines specifically those vaccines given to newborns with no immune system?

For 99.99999999999999999999999 percent of life's time on Earth, life had no need for the CDC, you are a government zombie brainwashed by the communist party debating to us the unbridled glory of Fidel Castro's cuban healthcare

Last edited:
P

Yawn

CIAO

Autism is a horrible preventable disease that the CDC lied as to having studies that prove that the mmr vaccine does not cause autism. This is clear evidence of fraud and deception. Your claim is that if you successfully medicate a bunch of children over there that it is acceptable to lock some others in a closet to suffer because your medication mutilated their brains....................

1 in every 59 children born today will have autism, do you dare do the research to see what this number was before vaccines specifically those vaccines given to newborns with no immune system?

For 99.99999999999999999999999 percent of life's time on Earth, life had no need for the CDC, you are a government zombie brainwashed by the communist party debating to us the unbridled glory of Fidel Castro's cuban healthcare

You can get rid of all vaccines and you'll still have just as many cases of autism.

And a lot more kids suffering and dying from preventable disease.

P

Yawn

CIAO

You can get rid of all vaccines and you'll still have just as many cases of autism.

Wrong autism began rising over 1000 percent when they supposedly jumpstarted the immune systems of newborn babies who had no immune systems to jumpstart or defenses against the deadly virus vaccines that were being injected.

Report Now Shows 1 In 54 Boys Are Autistic: Almost a 1000% Increase Since 1980

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that there are now 1 in 88 children in the United States who have autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Boys are almost five times more likely to be autistic than girls -- with 1 in 54 boys now identified. This represents almost a 1000% increase since the 1980s.

You are a delusional loser and anti American child hater who is now on ignore

Bye sucker

He who laughs last laughs best

See ya doc, and do not forget the safe keys

Last edited:
P

Yawn

CIAO

Wrong autism began rising over 1000 percent when they supposedly jumpstarted the immune systems of newborn babies who had no immune systems to jumpstart or defenses against the deadly virus vaccines that were being injected.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that there are now 1 in 88 children in the United States who have autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Boys are almost five times more likely to be autistic than girls -- with 1 in 54 boys now identified. This represents almost a 1000% increase since the 1980s.

Bye sucker

Turns out that children who don’t get vaccinated get autism at the same rate as everyone else, so there’s a giant hole in your nonsense.

P

Yawn

CIAO

Bye sucker

Turns out that children who don’t get vaccinated get autism at the same rate as everyone else, so there’s a giant hole in your nonsense.

LOL isn't it funny that Bill Gates wants everyone vaccinated, EXCEPT HIS OWN CHILDREN

Given that the vaccination issue now impacts all families in America, directly or indirectly, you’d think it would have garnered more media attention when it was learned that vaccine champion and Microsoft founder Bill Gates refused to allow his own children to be vaccinated.

This admission came from the Gates family’s personal physician in Seattle, who was speaking behind closed doors with other doctors at a symposium last year (someone at the conference leaked the conversation, so the doctor himself technically did not violate doctor-patient confidentiality rules).

The doctor reportedly told his colleagues, “I don’t know if he (Gates) had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.”

In the course of his philanthropic work, Bill Gates has become one of the world’s most vocal proponents of forcing everyone to vaccinate their children.

So I need to listen to Bill Gates and do exactly what he didn't

Eat that you lame murderer

No way to ignore the best Rodney Dangerfield impersonator on the net

Last edited:
P

Yawn

CIAO

Bye sucker

You need to provide proof not just hearsay professor

Since you know this I will have to hold you in contempt of court and restrict your KY jelly purchases

P

Yawn

CIAO

Bye sucker

LOL isn't it funny that Bill Gates wants everyone vaccinated, EXCEPT HIS OWN CHILDREN

Given that the vaccination issue now impacts all families in America, directly or indirectly, you’d think it would have garnered more media attention when it was learned that vaccine champion and Microsoft founder Bill Gates refused to allow his own children to be vaccinated.

This admission came from the Gates family’s personal physician in Seattle, who was speaking behind closed doors with other doctors at a symposium last year (someone at the conference leaked the conversation, so the doctor himself technically did not violate doctor-patient confidentiality rules).

The doctor reportedly told his colleagues, “I don’t know if he (Gates) had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.”

In the course of his philanthropic work, Bill Gates has become one of the world’s most vocal proponents of forcing everyone to vaccinate their children.

Looks like you're one of those people who believes whatever they read on the internet, huh.

P

Yawn

CIAO

Bye sucker

Looks like you're one of those people who believes whatever they read on the internet, huh.

Again you have to provide evidence of your conclusion, which would be Gates denying the story

This is your second contempt violation for hearsay

Are you trying to impersonate Jack?

jack-nicholson-laughing.jpg

Hearsay like your article claiming Bill Gates didn't vaccinate his kids? Seems like you're a hypocrite.

The proof was provided by the CDC in the court filing I showed you but you refuse to acknowledge even exists.

P

Yawn

CIAO

Bye sucker

Again you have to provide evidence of your conclusion, which would be Gates denying the story

You realize the article you posted is based entirely on "hearsay".

Why would anyone believe that article?

Although there's no obligation to deny a baseless allegation, they already did.

Another day under 9% with 0.89% of all positives being of a serious to critical nature
Increased testing with the percentages ranging 7-9% for months naturally resulted in increased positives but the Media and liberal Trump/USA haters very naturally omitted the fact that tests tripled while fake panic shrieking to the sky that positives had tripled

Hearsay like your article claiming Bill Gates didn't vaccinate his kids? Seems like you're a hypocrite.

The proof was provided by the CDC in the court filing I showed you but you refuse to acknowledge even exists.
So now you provided a CDC court filing concerning Bill Gates kids.

Do you ever draw images like this?

Do you resent your mother?

split.jpg

P

Yawn

CIAO

Bye sucker

Bye the use of logical reasoning, a person can deduce the answer by what was not said.

Gates was never ask to deny the claim by the deep state media which might have forced Gates into to tell the truth or lie and dig a hole. So with no denial or questioning of this heinous crime we deduce that the probabilities are in favor of it happening, and why not the numbers of children not being vaccinated are rising daily

P

Yawn

CIAO

Bye sucker

Bye the use of logical reasoning, a person can deduce the answer by what was not said.

Gates was never ask to deny the claim by the deep state media which might have forced Gates into to tell the truth or lie and dig a hole. So with no denial or questioning of this heinous crime we deduce that the probabilities are in favor of it happening, and why not the numbers of children not being vaccinated are rising daily

The media is not in the habit of asking people to respond to conspiracy theories floated in the dark pointless corners of the internet. The reason is obvious, no one other than the very deranged take these allegations seriously.

Forum List

Back