Ned Beatty--RIP

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Ned Beatty got his start 'squealing like a pig' in Deliverance, and appeared in many show after that.

always welcome to see his efforts.

I'm age restricted and sadly cant watch the video. Apparently being 72 years old is some kind of restriction. Ah these newfangled contraptions and their fancy pansy logic circuits and thinga bobbers.

I'm age restricted and sadly cant watch the video. Apparently being 72 years old is some kind of restriction. Ah these newfangled contraptions and their fancy pansy logic circuits and thinga bobbers.
Click on watch on Yahoo

Just click Mary

I think it was Gator where he was killed by Burt Reynolds

Just click Mary
Ever read Summerset Maugham? There's a quote , best said in the film adaptation (Bill Murray )

We mock death and pretend its nothing. And we deeply mourn & grieve all those that have past, we know our turn is coming soon.

He did theater for some 10 years or so before doing Deliverance. He learned how to do radically different roles there I like his comedy roles best, though. Most of the big names in Hollywood aren't really actors, they're 'personalities'; Beatty was a real actor.

Forum List

Back