Nearly 1 In 5 Millennials Consider Joseph Stalin And Kim Jong Un ‘Heroes’

I give 3 dead flies shat others think of him. I can not make it any plainer for you. I do not like people that kill Americans. Put him on your It Rushmore for all I care, you are aloud!

I didn't say me, I was referring to 5 generations of Americans including those that fought him.

YOu are taking a far harder line than them and it is absurd of you.

I've asked you to explain that, and you have just repeated your senseless talking point over and over again like a brain damaged parrot. Who is a liar.

Jesus Christ bud it can not be made any plainer to you, I an not get behind a person that kills Americans! And I do not care what the next 5 generations think of him. He killed Americans, HD is not someone I would find honorable.

this is the 75th blue and gray reunion at Gettysburgh.

d084c9dd37281cdb1f6ac5ca1aae28fc--civil-war-photos-interesting-history.jpg

Within a few years after the war, America, including the soldiers of both sides, put that fight behind us, and accepted the heroes of both sides as our JOINT heroes of our JOINT culture.

If the veterans who fought and lost friends, family and maybe limbs could respect their former enemies

who "killed Americans"

why can't you? Why do you feel a need to try to reopen these ancient wounds?

I am not reopening a damn thing! It is MY opinion, it is what I think of the man. You have yours and god bless you for it!

You are attacking people who have a different opinion.

YOu are attacking their patriotism.

That's a fine way to reopen old wounds, if that is what you want to do.

If not, if you are trying to do something else, you are doing it very badly.

I jave attacked no one, simply saying I do not find Lee honoable and jave said why. You disagree and it is you that can't handle how anybody can have a different opinion than yours.

Ya that's it Lee chose to fight against his country because he was a traitor to his country. He did not have to fight for the south, HE CHOSE TO. Learn something dotard!

Your outrage over a decision made well before your grandfather was born is hard to credit.

THe Americans of the day, choose long ago to forgive and forget.

Who are you to retract their forgiveness?

Stating a simple fact, not outrage, fact!

There is nothing factual about the abject ignorance you spew.

Lee fought and killed Americans, fact!
Lee, left the Union to be with the rebels, traitor, fact!
Na, You don’t understand the issue. The Civil War was largely about states rights… Dumbass

And killed Americans.

Disabled people are people too, not delicate flowers to get a pass for everything in life.

THey get in the game, they are going to get some push back.

You guys are the bullies that want to be able to dish it out, and scream foul if anyone fights back.
AKA..."yes, I'll do and say anything to excuse my stupidity for voting for a loser..."

Mmm, nothing in your post addressed anything I said in my post.

THat makes you The Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, and a dumb ass punk.
As soon as you roll out the "State's Right" bullshit...you out yourself as being dumber than a frozen hemorrhoid...

Says the guy too stupid to answer a simple question.
Says the guy stupid enough to be duped by the "State's Rights" bullshit...

Dude. YOu are obvious a moronic asshole.

Sooo, if you don't have anything relevant to say, fuck off.

I didn't say me, I was referring to 5 generations of Americans including those that fought him.

YOu are taking a far harder line than them and it is absurd of you.

I've asked you to explain that, and you have just repeated your senseless talking point over and over again like a brain damaged parrot. Who is a liar.

Jesus Christ bud it can not be made any plainer to you, I an not get behind a person that kills Americans! And I do not care what the next 5 generations think of him. He killed Americans, HD is not someone I would find honorable.

Within a few years after the war, America, including the soldiers of both sides, put that fight behind us, and accepted the heroes of both sides as our JOINT heroes of our JOINT culture.

If the veterans who fought and lost friends, family and maybe limbs could respect their former enemies

who "killed Americans"

I am not reopening a damn thing! It is MY opinion, it is what I think of the man. You have yours and god bless you for it!

I jave attacked no one, simply saying I do not find Lee honoable and jave said why. You disagree and it is you that can't handle how anybody can have a different opinion than yours.

You've claimed that my having respect for Lee as an historical figure, is because I like "former citizens that kill Americans".

That's you attacking me and/or my patriotism, so don't be a moral coward and try to deny it.

I asked you a question, over and over again, that you refuse to answer.

who "killed Americans"

Your outrage over a decision made well before your grandfather was born is hard to credit.

Na, You don’t understand the issue. The Civil War was largely about states rights… Dumbass

And killed Americans.

Wow. That really validated his calling you a "dumbass".

And killed Americans.

Both sides killed Americans......so what is your point? Also States Rights is still a viable contgroversy to do this day. The civil war settled nothing.

And killed Americans.

Would you call that being attacked?

who "killed Americans"

You've claimed that my having respect for Lee as an historical figure, is because I like "former citizens that kill Americans".

That's you attacking me and/or my patriotism, so don't be a moral coward and try to deny it.

who "killed Americans"

Your the one all bent out of shape, I have my opinion and you disagree and attacked by calling me a liar.

And killed Americans.

Hell, yes. Of course. Why do you ask?

(please don't waste my time pretending that my comment to you about reopening old wounds was just a complaint about being attacked. please don't be that dishonest)

Remember Jay Leno and his JAY-WALK polls?------your study is just as meaningless. --------lots of americans do not know their asses from a hole in the ground

who "killed Americans"

who "killed Americans"

Your the one all bent out of shape, I have my opinion and you disagree and attacked by calling me a liar.

Because I see my nation being torn about by people like you.

THere I answered your question, honestly and seriously.

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

And killed Americans.

(please don't waste my time pretending that my comment to you about reopening old wounds was just a complaint about being attacked. please don't be that dishonest)

I am not trying to start the war up bud, expressed my opinion. You don't like it and now call me a liar. You're being dishonest.

who "killed Americans"

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

I have answered your question ad nauseam.

Nearly one in five millennials consider Joseph Stalin and Kim Jong Un “heroes,”
That's because they wore out their Che shirts during the election last year and couldn't find anyplace to buy more. And/or their more sensible older siblings and parents used them to wipe up the dog's messes, deeming them the most suitable rag for the task.

Last edited:

who "killed Americans"

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

Some use the Civil War to try and attack Conservatives and to promote a leftist totolitarian central government forcing everyone to kow tow to political correctness. aka open borders or no borders, globalism etc.

And killed Americans.

I am not trying to start the war up bud, expressed my opinion. You don't like it and now call me a liar. You're being dishonest.

Your stated reasons for your being such a hard ass about something that happened over 5 generations before you were born, just is not credible.

I've pointed out that the veterans of the time, were more forgiving than you. BY A LOT.

You have had nothing to say about that.

I'm being completely honest. I find your stated justifications to be completely unbelievable.

who "killed Americans"

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

Repeating your initial position without the explanation I've asked for is not an answer.

It's stonewalling.

Indeed, it looks either like you don't even know why you are supposed to be against this guy, OR that you are afraid to admit the real reason.

who "killed Americans"

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

All you have is your opinion and it is not enough as in opinions are like assholes everyone has one. If all you can do is to come on here and state your opinion you are a waste of board space....these controversial issues that are presented on here should be debated and the attempt to stifle the debate by spamming the board with your opinion should not be tolerated. If you cannot support your opinion by facts and logic then you need to go elsewhere.

Forum List

Back