NCIS...has gone full libtard....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
NCIS used to be a decent show...but they have gone full libtard.....I was scanning the channels last night and stopped on NCIS....a show about civilian Navy cops........and they were bitching about having arrested muslim terrorists and sending them to Gitmo...the usual crap.....a guy they were questioning admitted the guy he tortured at Gitmo was known to be innocent...but they still tortured him...that crap.......then the character Bishop was saying some crap about sending so many people to Gitmo, never realizing what happened there.....

This is the left wing crap that gets slowly fed to us...over and over and if you are a regular person, just looking for a show to relax and forget about work with....you get this crap oozed into your brain.......

Gitmo houses monsters.....we have released monsters and they went back to killing.....they are not innocent sheep herders.....they were captured on the battlefield as illegal combatants.......

another show ruined by left wing hollywood...

Its just leftists using their position in an otherwise innocent company to promote their agenda regardless how that impacts their host employer.

How many billions of US dollars have leftists pissed all to hell in company value by being such retards?

Its just leftists using their position in an otherwise innocent company to promote their agenda regardless how that impacts their host employer.

How many billions of US dollars have leftists pissed all to hell in company value by being such retards?
Exactly. I don't support the entertainment industry as much as I used to 10/15 years ago.

If people would spend half as much time practicing their marksmanship, as they did watching television "programming"; our country wouldn't be in half the mess it is.

NCIS used to be a decent show...but they have gone full libtard.....I was scanning the channels last night and stopped on NCIS....a show about civilian Navy cops........and they were bitching about having arrested muslim terrorists and sending them to Gitmo...the usual crap.....a guy they were questioning admitted the guy he tortured at Gitmo was known to be innocent...but they still tortured him...that crap.......then the character Bishop was saying some crap about sending so many people to Gitmo, never realizing what happened there.....

This is the left wing crap that gets slowly fed to us...over and over and if you are a regular person, just looking for a show to relax and forget about work with....you get this crap oozed into your brain.......

Gitmo houses monsters.....we have released monsters and they went back to killing.....they are not innocent sheep herders.....they were captured on the battlefield as illegal combatants.......

There are people who are falsely accused of being linked to terrorists just because of faith. In Gitmo? Perhaps.

I think the show was more about justice, even delayed.

We, some people, tend to jump to conclusions with out all the facts and lump others into group and labels, over generalization.

Yes, Hollywood is liberal leaning and TV reflects their limited views. This weeks story was also about a woman that was involved in a relationship with someone from that part of the world and had sympathy for people falsely accused.

Not the most compelling episode, in general their story lines are lagging of late, but not one to be so critical of either.

American is not a perfect nation, but we do try to retain a sense of right and wrong. Gitmo for no reason other than attending a mosque is not right. I would hope those in Gitmo are there for more evidence than that. We have too many with actual ties to terrorism out there inciting and planning violence that should be in Gitmo. Someone simply practicing their faith where a criminal might also pray is not reason enough for someplace like Gitmo.

I think NCIS is running out of story lines. Not an episode I would be eager to watch in repeats if there is nothing else on. The brothers were a nice comic relief.

And of course something like this has never happened, right, because everything the United States does is always on the up and up?

I don't watch TV but there are certain shows that I will stream on my computer I've gotten good at tuning out the PC crap.

Gave up on that show a couple seasons back.

You really want to grizzle your beard, try Designated Survivor. A liberal's dream--all the fuckin' politicians blown to bits all at once except one guy who happens to combat every Trump-like attitude he encounters. It's MARVELOUS.

And of course something like this has never happened, right, because everything the United States does is always on the up and up?

And the U.S. is only evil...right? There is nothing we do that is on the side of good..right?

And the U.S. is only evil...right? There is nothing we do that is on the side of good..right?

Who said that?

What? Are you saying the Gulf Of Tonkin incident was fake? :)

Forum List

Back