Midwest - Trumplandia
Alabama +180
Ohio State +300
Georgia +350
Clemson +800
USC +2000
Texas A&M +2500
Oklahoma & Michigan +5000

I doubt Georgia can repeat, and Ohio State can't beat the SEC in the playoff. Seems like another year for Alabama.

A bet I'm kind of liking is this one:

Alabama or Georgia versus the field

Alabama or Georgia -114
Field -102

I was NCAA Div.1 New England champion for my weight class in wrestling in college. Ranked 13th in the nation the next year.

Alabama will be tough to beat this year. Even moreso than previous years. Heisman Trophy winning QB returns with another year of experience. Skill players are ready. Transfers look great. And best of all, the defense will be a return to Nick Saban's previous levels, including they guy many say is the best player in college football right now, Will Anderson at LB.

Alabama +180
Ohio State +300
Georgia +350
Clemson +800
USC +2000
Texas A&M +2500
Oklahoma & Michigan +5000

I doubt Georgia can repeat, and Ohio State can't beat the SEC in the playoff. Seems like another year for Alabama.

A bet I'm kind of liking is this one:

Alabama or Georgia versus the field

Alabama or Georgia -114
Field -102
Alabama lost in the championship game, so for them, it was a rebuilding year.

That only happens about every 5 years or so.

Alabama is college football. The rest just there to lose to them.

Alabama lost in the championship game, so for them, it was a rebuilding year.

That only happens about every 5 years or so.

Alabama is college football. The rest just there to lose to them.

To be fair, it was a rebuilding year. Alabama had 10 players drafted in the NFL, with 6 of them going in the first round. The offense had 3 players in the top 10 in the Heisman Trophy voting, with Devonta Smith winning it. Bama lost 19 players to either the NFL draft or graduation. So the talent that won the 2020 Championship, and it was a VERY talented team, was pretty much decimated.

I was NCAA Div.1 New England champion for my weight class in wrestling in college. Ranked 13th in the nation the next year.
No shit? That's awesome. A friend from high school was state champ in his weight class back in the early 80's and he still "trades" in his victory, all these years later. Always been part of his identity.

Forum List

Back