NC up a creek

Regardless of what happens, good for NC for standing up to political correctness running wild. It's about protecting women and children against predators. To bad Obama doesn't want to do this.

Democrats, promoting sexual predators. Vote Hillary, have a strange grown man in the restroom with your little girl.

You know, there is one vital little piece of information that most people are missing about this debate.

Transgendered people generally act in a manner consistent with being a member of the opposite gender, meaning that males act and dress like females, and females act and dress like males. That also probably goes for their sexuality, meaning that if they dress and act like females, they probably aren't interested in female sex, meaning they wouldn't be interested in little girls, but rather grown men.

And no, that idiot at the Target store in San Francisco wasn't a transgendered person using a bathroom, it was some pervert peeking in on women who are changing. If he was transgendered, he would have dressed different.

I also find it interesting that people will yell loudly about males going into female bathrooms, but very little has been said about women using male bathrooms. All the talk has been about how men are going to prey on little girls.

But, like I said, the majority of transgendered males aren't interested in sex with little girls, they are more interested in grown males.

You know, there is one vital little piece of information that most people are missing about this debate.

Transgendered people generally act in a manner consistent with being a member of the opposite gender, meaning that males act and dress like females, and females act and dress like males. That also probably goes for their sexuality, meaning that if they dress and act like females, they probably aren't interested in female sex, meaning they wouldn't be interested in little girls, but rather grown men.

And no, that idiot at the Target store in San Francisco wasn't a transgendered person using a bathroom, it was some pervert peeking in on women who are changing. If he was transgendered, he would have dressed different.

I also find it interesting that people will yell loudly about males going into female bathrooms, but very little has been said about women using male bathrooms. All the talk has been about how men are going to prey on little girls.

But, like I said, the majority of transgendered males aren't interested in sex with little girls, they are more interested in grown males.

You're still inviting things like this by allowing it. If you have a dangly bit then you use the men's room. This isn't rocket science

You do realize peeping toms have been doing things like this since recording devices were invented right? From your link.

"The peeper was described as a thin white man, about 5-11 with dark hair. He was wearing a red T-shirt, blue jeans and a dark baseball cap."
Bi-catfish is gender confused....you'll have to excuse her.

You're still inviting things like this by allowing it. If you have a dangly bit then you use the men's room. This isn't rocket science

You know, if they are dressed like a woman, and look like a woman, how is someone going to know if they are a female or not, if they aren't peeking in on them in the stall?

Hey Federal laws are different than State laws. I think you need to bone up on that instead of boning up on boners

You know, if they are dressed like a woman, and look like a woman, how is someone going to know if they are a female or not, if they aren't peeking in on them in the stall?

LOL A woman knows..trust me. Very few of them can pull it off. Again...you have a penis you use the men's room. It's just that simple, parents are NOT going to allow this. Bank it

That's what RWrs are lining up to do.....peek under and over stall doors.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
so are you saying the DOJ has authority over States?
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Then how can Colorado's pot laws be lawful?
They aren't. The last I heard, Colorado marijuana sellers are having a VERY hard time because they don't dare put their money in the bank. Because the banks are run by federal laws and are under federal scrutiny.
My theory is that the feds are waiting to see how things turn out in the 'recreational' states before considering taking pot off the illegal list. Or maybe there's a more intricate legal reason, but it's not because the States are allowed to have laws that contradict federal law.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

They aren't. The last I heard, Colorado marijuana sellers are having a VERY hard time because they don't dare put their money in the bank. Because the banks are run by federal laws and are under federal scrutiny.
My theory is that the feds are waiting to see how things turn out in the 'recreational' states before considering taking pot off the illegal list. Or maybe there's a more intricate legal reason, but it's not because the States are allowed to have laws that contradict federal law.

Did Colorado pass a law that goes against Federal law or not? This is the question

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

The war on drugs is a HUGE grab of government power. Why would they let it go?

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

Did Colorado pass a law that goes against Federal law or not? This is the question
Is the DOJ suing Colorado yet?

You do realize peeping toms have been doing things like this since recording devices were invented right? From your link.

"The peeper was described as a thin white man, about 5-11 with dark hair. He was wearing a red T-shirt, blue jeans and a dark baseball cap."

GFY ya hairy backed ape. You're another one that brings nothing but middle school BS to the forum.

GFY ya hairy backed ape. You're another one that brings nothing but middle school BS to the forum.
Dont be upset you didnt know the difference between federal law and state law. I know its embarrassing for you but you did stick your own foot in your own mouth. :laugh:

Nope. Why would they? Who is being discriminated against because people smoke weed?

Marijuana Resource Center: State Laws Related to Marijuana

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

Ahhh, I think I see your point. DOJ is moving against NC because it goes against Obama's philosophy. DOJ is not moving against a similarly illegal law in Colorado because ....
Well, I tried Googling for an answer, but didn't find one. Maybe someone else knows.

Nope. Why would they? Who is being discriminated against because people smoke weed?

People who would like to legally snort cocaine are certainly being discriminated against.

Forum List

Back